Elle Florence #15 Bottle Blonde and Chanel by the Pond, How Long until Fisherman Figures Out the Con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine reading these things about your daughter. Yikes.
It wouldn't be pleasant but why would anyone willingly read through pages and pages of gossip about their child? Same with any influencer. It's just not healthy to read what strangers think about you. If her mother did read here, maybe there is some thought provoking insights. Such as questioning how providing the rent and spending money and money for luxury treats for your 34 year old daughter who is a lawyer maybe isn't a good way to promote independence?

Reactions: 5
I mean it is just like reading the gossip threads about a YouTuber you like, you wouldn't be reading there if you weren't already at least a tiny bit bothered by them.

If mama G thinks the sun shines out of elle's butt then she wouldn't read here.

Maybe mama G found a man and didn't want him connecting her to her daughter :ROFLMAO:

Elle had to learn her desparate dating tactics somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe Fisherman dumped Elle for Mama G and they needed to keep Elle from tracking them on their elopement.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think it’s a reach to assume Ginette deleted her Instagram because of what people have been saying about Elle. The threads been around for a long time and if we are under the assumption she reads here (which I doubt), she’s not shutting herself away from them by closing her Instagram. I don’t think too many people looked at her account either as she wasn’t that active on it and if she was really bothered by the public access, she could always make it private.

I’m more inclined to assume she did it because of some Instagram conspiracy, lmao. 🤣🤣🤣 Or Elle’s haters started harassing her. The latter would be bad and I hope that wasn’t the case. Or even better she eloped with Fishy and has to keep the relationship on the DL like someone said. 🤣🤣😘

• Haha
Maybe Fisherman dumped Elle for Mama G and they needed to keep Elle from tracking them on their elopement.
This is definitely the answer. Massive drama between the Lecocq sisters...Grey Gardens meets Sex and the City. :m

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Or Elle’s haters started harassing her. The latter would be bad and I hope that wasn’t the case.
More likely that Elle's "fans" started harrassing her mother through Instagram, maybe asking for updates. Some of these "fans" are a little bit unhinged and were likely becoming creepy. I've been disturbed by some of the comments people have left on her videos. People talking like they know Elle and not respecting boundaries that as grown women they know should be respected.

Reactions: 8
I likened it to trouble in paradise, Ginette swooping in to nurse precious princess smelle, and deleting her account so people don’t gossip about Ginette being in WA long term 😂 who knows lol. You guys are probably right, she probably had creepy Elle fans reaching out and asking intrusive questions. She wasn’t very active by on there, I don’t think, so it’s all around very odd that she deleted her account.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I likened it to trouble in paradise, Ginette swooping in to nurse precious princess smelle, and deleting her account so people don’t gossip about Ginette being in WA long term 😂 who knows lol. You guys are probably right, she probably had creepy Elle fans reaching out and asking intrusive questions. She wasn’t very active by on there, I don’t think, so it’s all around very odd that she deleted her account.
If G moves to Seattle and fisherman and Elle don't make it down the aisle, what will the Lecocq sisters do? Move again so Elle can try her luck in a new pool of men? Or will she dig her heels in and stick to Seattle and have mama G by her side.

Come on Elle where are these every Monday and Friday videos ???

I mean we can just pick an old video to watch and snark about too, not posting new stuff isn't going to stop us

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

I mean we can just pick an old video to watch and snark about too, not posting new stuff isn't going to stop us
She always promises regular content and never delivers. How she has any true fans left is beyond me.

We should all do a re-watch of her home tour with Joe. She was so so smug and that place was filled to the brim with her clutter, with Joe’s things pushed to a corner or in her “ugly room.”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
We should all do a re-watch of her home tour with Joe. She was so so smug and that place was filled to the brim with her clutter, with Joe’s things pushed to a corner or in her “ugly room.”
She just really didn't get it. Joe was not allowed to use the master bathroom and had to trudge down the hallway to the guest bathroom. How anyone could think that's appropriate is beyond me. My husband would think I'm insane if I took over half the house and banished him to the sofa. It truly was Elle's world and Joe was just living in it. Funny how it's almost the opposite now. Elle's just a fishing buddy and pasta chef for her new boyfriend.

Reactions: 8
Speaking of Joe, I googled him and it looks like he and a few other lawyers started their own boutique law firm and he is a partner. And his instagram profile shows him with a new lady (y)

I always get the sense Ginette is so frustrated with Elle but the relationship is completely co dependent and seems like it will never change.

Speaking of Joe, I googled him and it looks like he and a few other lawyers started their own boutique law firm and he is a partner. And his instagram profile shows him with a new lady (y)
How do you find him? Please share something.

I always get the sense Ginette is so frustrated with Elle but the relationship is completely co dependent and seems like it will never change.
Ginette is stuck between a rock and a hard place. Elle’s her only living family member and only child, and if they become estranged, she won’t have anyone. Not defending Ginette’s decisions, but I can see why she’d be afraid to rock the boat. Eleanor doesn’t take criticism well.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Ginette is stuck between a rock and a hard place. Elle’s her only living family member and only child, and if they become estranged, she won’t have anyone. Not defending Ginette’s decisions, but I can see why she’d be afraid to rock the boat. Eleanor doesn’t take criticism well.
So true. I have an adult daughter and if you have a dynamic that has built up over years it's hard to break it and suddenly become a tough love mom. They are codependent and have been that way for many years. I fault the decisions Ginette made years ago by indulging Elle too much and not allowing her to face challenges on her own. At a certain point you accept things as they are and don't look too deeply.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How do you find him? Please share something.
Google his full name and his LinkedIn comes up with all the info.

So true. I have an adult daughter and if you have a dynamic that has built up over years it's hard to break it and suddenly become a tough love mom. They are codependent and have been that way for many years. I fault the decisions Ginette made years ago by indulging Elle too much and not allowing her to face challenges on her own. At a certain point you accept things as they are and don't look too deeply.
Exactly. I'm sure Ginette is doing just that. Does anyone remember the Rick era videos and how skeptical G would look while Elle was in her bridezilla wedding planning mode? I remember Eleanor smirking and talking about all her grandiose plans for the wedding, and G would just nod and smile or say "I don't know" when Elle wanted her to say something. She was definitely biting her tongue.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.