Elle Florence #15 Bottle Blonde and Chanel by the Pond, How Long until Fisherman Figures Out the Con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She 100% looks for men that she thinks are easy targets with money. The only exception is Rick and that was because he was there when she was feeling most vulnerable after being dumped by Joe and SS the single dad within a few months. He also popped the question right away, something she always wanted with her previous bfs (remember those hints she used to drop Joe?).

People always forget that both Rick and Chris were almost a decade her senior, physically unattractive, and pompous. Rick was also divorced and SS was probably divorced and had a child. Chris talked down to her like she was a complete idiot and people on GG used to call him the English troll cause he was so ugly and grouchy, and European "like Smelle." :poop:

The only normal boyfriend she ever had was Joe.
She seems to have a thing for men with inflated ego! Except for Joe, I'd say he was the only boyfriend of Smelle's who was quite down to earth and could laugh at himself.

Could it be because Smelle's own self-esteem is low (if it wasn't, would she get all these cosmetic procedures, never leave the house without a ton of caked-on makeup, hide behind a facade of designer accessories?) and she is drawn to people who know their worth (or rather overestimate it? 😜).

Reactions: 6
Eh, I'm so over the discussion about Joe dumping her in a callous way. This has been discussed ad nauseam and I stand by my belief that Smelley could not take a hint and had her head up in the clouds their whole relationship - thinking about the jewelry and handbags she (Joe, actually) would buy, her DryBar appointments, how much mess she could leave for the maid to clean up, what pieces of mismatched furniture she could cram into the apartment while Joe probably had a desk and a bedside table left as his "space." He was practically a saint for putting up with her for that long.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just watched her vlog and she’s soooo defensive! The way she talks about how she doesn’t discuss her job and made it seem like it’s crazy and untoward for people to be asking about it even though she made being a lawyer her entire personality pre-Rick engagement disaster 😑 So hypocritical.

Reactions: 10
Team Fisherman was of the opinion that Elle's recent going to a fitness studio that Fisherman apparently belongs to means they're still together. But in light of this discussion about her pathetic clinginess and inability to take "NO" for an answer, I'd like to offer an alternative theory for your, ladies, consideration.

First of all, it seems to me that if she'd regularly been going to Crossfit she would have brought it up in one of her previous vlogs well before now. Remember how she used to constantly film herself on her way to a barre or Pilates class and working out?

Another strange thing is her choice of time to attend Crossfit. Why would she go there on a Saturday morning when the studio is at its most crowded? With her extremely flexible "work" schedule, she could have gone just about anytime.

Fisherman, on the other hand, might have gone back to the office, or even if he works remotely some or all the time he must still be immediately available anytime during workdays, and probably routinely goes to Crossfit on Saturday mornings.

I suspect that Elle all of a sudden going there when she was reasonably sure Fisherman would be there was yet another desperate attempt to try to convince him to get back together.

As for her walking along the beach possibly with a man - if anything, it reinforces the theory that they're no longer together. If Elle was there with Fisherman, we know what he would have been doing and it's not walking along the beach picking up shells. If Elle was there with a man, she was probably on a first or second date with someone she just met on a dating app. We know how long it takes her to get back on dating apps after a break-up.

• Wow
  • Heart
I feel like they might still be together because she said "relationship." Plus, she did go to Florida.

How can you explain that without them being together? Though I will say that there is literally NOTHING of his that we saw in this vlog. If he moved in with her, then he must have invisible things... or he left.

Reactions: 5
I feel like they might still be together because she said "relationship." Plus, she did go to Florida.

How can you explain that without them being together? Though I will say that there is literally NOTHING of his that we saw in this vlog. If he moved in with her, then he must have invisible things... or he left.
Destin vlog was extremely short and primitive, featuring hardly anything aside from pearl ads. Think about the times you've gone on a week-long trip with your BF or husband. If you were planning to film your trip for Youtube surely your vlog would have been full of places you went to, activities you engaged in, restaurants you dined at. Aside from that one trip where she was showing some old buildings, Elle seemed to have been ignored while Fisherman was spending the whole time with his fishing buddies. Would you have tolerated this behavior from your husband or BF? The fact that Fisherman didn't seem to care at this point makes it abundantly clear that he was done with this relationship. He would have probably preferred to have gone by himself but it was too late to cancel her trip. He might have dropped more than a few hints to this effect, hoping she herself would change her mind about going, but as usual Elle failed to pick up on it - she was too busy planning her strategy wearing the white dress she just bought and trying to manipulate conversation to prompt his fishing companions to inquire whether proposal was on the agenda for this trip. It must have been in FL that he decided he had no choice but to be very clear and firm about parting ways. Remember, it took her about a month after return to finally post her vlog. Since her whole reason for filming was peddling her pearls she should have been anxious to display her wares as soon as she could. Why did she procrastinate for so long, and even then came up with a lousy post? The most logical explanation seems to be that she was not in a state of mind to deal with editing, she was too busy crying and calling out to her mommy to come rescue her.

I missed her saying "relationship" but she might have been referring to a new relationship she plans on developing with some guy she just met on a dating app. It's already been about two month since Destin, and how long does it ever take Elle to get back on dating apps? Especially now that she's becoming desperate with age and with Ginette's diminishing bank account? Remember, she and her mother are most likely now living off the money Ginette earned on selling her house and probably have hardly any new money coming in to replenish it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Remember the idea of him moving in with her was never confirmed by Elle so it's possible he has never lived with her. It was speculated but I don't remember anyone giving hard evidence, just that he sold some things on the internet. Hardly a confirmation of moving in with Elle.

About them breaking up. Hmmm it's possible but considering Elle's lack of posting we will never know. I don't get a sense either way but I certainly can't see Elle breaking up with this man despite him being a terrible fit with the kayaking and fishing and seemingly influencing her to post anti-vaccine nonsense.

Reactions: 5
OMG. She just has nothing going on anymore. The past videos were pathetic. Our writing is based on past videos and the fumes she is giving off every 3-4 weeks. She doesn't care about her channel, her career, herself, and her subs. At this point it is just her cats and mother that keep her motivated. The current guy is not lighting her up the way Joe did. Something big has to happen soon or I am checking out of all things Elle Florence.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Maybe fisherman has been trying to break up with elle but isn't as resolved as Joe or Rick were. Maybe he's a soft touch? Could explain her looking depressed in the mother's day video. Maybe it was a month of her begging him to come back and he did? I feel like that could explain the weird video posting. She checked out for a bit when she was "trying to reconcile" with Chris. With Rick and Joe she came back pretty quickly to let us know things ended. Though she did play off Special someone as Rick so wouldn't be surprised if she did find a new guy and play him off as fisherman.

I feel like it isn't super clear.

Reactions: 4
Maybe fisherman has been trying to break up with elle but isn't as resolved as Joe or Rick were. Maybe he's a soft touch? Could explain her looking depressed in the mother's day video. Maybe it was a month of her begging him to come back and he did? I feel like that could explain the weird video posting. She checked out for a bit when she was "trying to reconcile" with Chris. With Rick and Joe she came back pretty quickly to let us know things ended. Though she did play off Special someone as Rick so wouldn't be surprised if she did find a new guy and play him off as fisherman.

I feel like it isn't super clear.
If it's a new guy - we'll know by lack of fishing vlogs and Elle suddenly developing a new interest. Trying to reconcile with Fisherman would lead nowhere - he clearly has no intention of shopping for a ring anytime soon, and Elle is not interested in endless dating. She wants that ring yesterday, last year, past decade. She wants a husband who would buy a house in the suburbs, her contribution being overpriced sheets for their guest bedroom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Elle seriously needs to do something different with her life. Maybe become the next Dita Von Teese? 😸

• Haha
Reactions: 2
😈 I'm hoping Elle posts a fishing Instagram story soon so we can confirm if fisherman is still in the picture or not

• Haha
She for sure is keeping tabs on what we say on here. Occasionally, she'll send her mum or her current paramour to defend her honor by creating an account and writing some kind of word salad in her defense. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well, that's what Ginette gets for largely creating a mess Elle is in now, with highly questionable improvement prospects in sight. Let's not forget that it was Ginette who taught her daughter from young age (echoed by her own mother, no doubt) to go after ugly men with repulsive personalities who can provide her with a comfortable lifestyle, never mind compatibility, shared values and interests. Ginette taught Elle the importance of education all right - not to have better career prospects, become independent and self-sufficient but solely to impress a potential partner and make him proud to introduce her to his friends and colleagues. She's now reaping "rewards" of being forced to not only support her middle-aged daughter but to pay a listing fee for the pretense of working at a law firm with the sole purpose of making her profile look attractive on dating apps.

Hey all, been lurking here and there trying to keep up with our favorite train wreck. Just noticed today that Ginette deleted her Instagram account. Wonder why?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.