Elle Florence #15 Bottle Blonde and Chanel by the Pond, How Long until Fisherman Figures Out the Con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s only 33 or 34 and has already gotten so many operations on her face (definitely chin implant, possibly nose job and brow lift) and she’s already getting Botox and fillers regularly. She’d going to look like hell by the time she’s 40. Can’t believe mama G is supporting that.
I think for the last 10 years she's been operating on the 'if I can marry rich today, tomorrow won't matter' plan. Problem is tomorrow is racing up on her like a freight train. She already can't come close to Joe era levels of cute and put-together any more. The stress from #engagemas aged her so quickly.

Reactions: 7
I think the chin implant was a bad idea. It looked good before when she was still like 26/27 but I think with her natural aging and her weight loss then weight gained has messed with her skin. I watch some plastic surgeons and they really don't seem to suggest doing a lot cosmetically until you are older, starting early just means you'll have more upkeep over the years and you run the risk of starting to look weird. I think Elle will def fall victim to that if she doesn't find someone to marry her soon.

Reactions: 6
Vintage Elle, right down to the 3-2-1 at the very beginning and another one in the middle.

She was so happy and youthful back then. Moving into Chris' loft, which she made sure to tell us was owned by him rather than a rental, and riding in his little Audi convertible must've been the highlight of her romantic life.

Reactions: 7
She really was into mad med in 2015 unless it was just Chris really into it she had to mention it 3 times in her loft tour. The smug was off the charts "I know you guys love my (expensive brand) sheets but this is a king size bed, we'll have to save those sheets for an eventual guest bedroom". Clearly gf was thinking about life after this loft apartment and was already planning their house in the suburbs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Even then spreading herself everywhere. I’d DIE if I was a man living with a women who kept her make up in the living room and costume jewelry in the kitchen. That’s so gross.

Reactions: 8
Even then spreading herself everywhere. I’d DIE if I was a man living with a women who kept her make up in the living room and costume jewelry in the kitchen. That’s so gross.
She always was a packrat but I’ll never not be shocked at how she takes up whatever space she moved into. Chris, Joe, and even Rick’s retirement bungalow were all filled to the brim with her furniture, clothes, and knickknacks. It’s like she can’t live in a space if it’s not cluttered with her stuff.

She really was into mad med in 2015 unless it was just Chris really into it she had to mention it 3 times in her loft tour. The smug was off the charts "I know you guys love my (expensive brand) sheets but this is a king size bed, we'll have to save those sheets for an eventual guest bedroom". Clearly gf was thinking about life after this loft apartment and was already planning their house in the suburbs.
This is such a good point! You could tell she was in it for the long haul and thought they’d eventually move into a bigger place together with a guest bedroom for her dozens of overpriced bedsheets. She also talked about how she wanted to eventually get rid of Chris’ brown couch (which she called the other woman in their relationship LOL) and made a comment about how the decorating around the house is ongoing and never finished. I feel like she made similar comments during her Joe apartment tour. Girlboss’ dreams keep slipping away from her fingers.

Reactions: 4
Moving in with men after 12 or so months of dating is both a blessing and a curse. It's a blessing for the men because they get to see real Smelle and need to run for the hills before it's too late - they can spot that she's obsessed with shopping, needs two rooms just for her STUFF, baby talks to them 24/7. And the flip side of this is that it's a curse for Smelle - she can't ever secure that ring before she's impossible to live with unless you're a similar packrat (e.g. her own mother). I really think Smelle and Spermbrows should channel their energies into becoming roommates again 😜

• Haha
She also talked about how she wanted to eventually get rid of Chris’ brown couch (which she called the other woman in their relationship LOL)
Poor Elle. The 'other woman' in all her past relationships has turned out to be 'ANY other woman but Elle'.

• Haha
We know Elle has issues but Joe ended their relationship in a cruel and shameful way. He was too chicken tit to have a tough conversation before their lease ended. To have secured a new place to live and packed up without telling the person you are in a relationship with is deceitful. It gives your partner zero time to adjust and it messed Elle up. Maybe he thought he was ripping off the bandaid or that the writing was on the walls- but it was a cowardly move to not have "the talk" before packing up.

Sadly, Elle never grew from that experience because she didn't have to. She's never had to figure it out on her own, mom has always been there to help pick up the pieces and help her find a new apartment to make new memories in (and apartment videos). Elle runs out of town every time a relationship ends. She makes it easy on herself instead of dealing with it. I knew it was trouble when she left her city life for suburban Florida. Ginnette should have encouraged her to take it slow in her relationship and focus on her career (or jewelry hobby).

Also, if Elle is into jewelry making and design where are the Arts and Crafts Fair Vlogs? It's summer - there must be all kinds of outdoor fairs and festivals resuming. Why is she not setting up a table at one of these venues?

There has to be more to do in Seattle than visiting a nail salon. Stop wandering the beach for broken sea shells and get it together!

We know Elle has issues but Joe ended their relationship in a cruel and shameful way. He was too chicken tit to have a tough conversation before their lease ended. To have secured a new place to live and packed up without telling the person you are in a relationship with is deceitful. It gives your partner zero time to adjust and it messed Elle up. Maybe he thought he was ripping off the bandaid or that the writing was on the walls- but it was a cowardly move to not have "the talk" before packing up.
Yes it's not ideal but we did only get Elle's side of the story so take it with a grain of salt. He clearly planned it for when he knew her mother would be in town and she had a few weeks to pack her things up and move in with her mother. It's not like she was made homeless overnight and obviously Elle and her mother have the financial means to deal with movers, storage and finding a new apartment. It was likely a combination of both Joe and Elle unwilling to have difficult conversations and how much despair Joe felt at that point in their relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Sadly, Elle never grew from that experience because she didn't have to. She's never had to figure it out on her own, mom has always been there to help pick up the pieces and help her find a new apartment to make new memories in (and apartment videos). Elle runs out of town every time a relationship ends. She makes it easy on herself instead of dealing with it. I knew it was trouble when she left her city life for suburban Florida. Ginnette should have encouraged her to take it slow in her relationship and focus on her career (or jewelry hobby).

Also, if Elle is into jewelry making and design where are the Arts and Crafts Fair Vlogs? It's summer - there must be all kinds of outdoor fairs and festivals resuming. Why is she not setting up a table at one of these venues?

There has to be more to do in Seattle than visiting a nail salon. Stop wandering the beach for broken sea shells and get it together!
To be fair to Joe, it’s very possible he brought up breaking up and the fact that they may be incompatible before, and Elle in her usual clueless fashion refused to listen or consider what he was saying. We only ever got her side of the story, and even then, it wasn’t that bad because he left her with the apartment for two weeks so she had some time and space to figure out her next steps. He apparently informed the landlord that they were leaving so his name was probably on the lease, and he was most likely paying for most of not all of it or they would have joint tenancy. He was pretty generous with her even at the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think Joe left the way he needed to leave. Elle clearly thought there was nothing wrong with their relationship but in the girl boss break up he was clearly over it and not happy. I'm sure him gently asking about things she could change or about how maybe they weren't right for eachother either got ignored or she played it off like it didn't matter bc "they were in loooove" . Elle is either oblivious or she chose to ignore signs in hopes that things would work out. I think she did that with Rick, clealry that wasn't working but she really wanted that wedding so stuck it out until Rick made it clear she had to leave.

Joe making sure mama g was in town and making sure she had time on her own in the apartment he paid for was more than generous. I'm pretty sure he didn't end the lease bc she made it sound like she could've stayed but said "it would be too painful" (ie expensive)

Not to mention the fact that she tried to ask for Joe back! In her breakup video she said he’s not interested in giving their relationship another chance. WTF?! This guy already packed his bags and tells you he’s done and you still want him??? 🙄 She has no self respect at all…

Maybe the way he dumped her wasn’t ideal, but he probably had to do it because she is so needy and doesn’t understand NO means NO. Let’s not forget she stayed in some extended stay apartment when Chris kicked her out of his condo, hoping to worm her way back in instead of finding her own place immediately. She seriously has issues handling rejection and I would not be surprised if she tried to pull this behavior on anyone else she’s dated, serious or otherwise.

• Heart
  • Wow
To be fair to Joe, it’s very possible he brought up breaking up and the fact that they may be incompatible before, and Elle in her usual clueless fashion refused to listen or consider what he was saying. We only ever got her side of the story, and even then, it wasn’t that bad because he left her with the apartment for two weeks so she had some time and space to figure out her next steps. He apparently informed the landlord that they were leaving so his name was probably on the lease, and he was most likely paying for most of not all of it or they would have joint tenancy. He was pretty generous with her even at the end.
I agree. In 20/20 hindsight, watching some of the pre-breakup videos, he seemed completely over her. The worst was when she was dragging him from jeweler to jeweler to replace the clasp on the diamond bracelet he bought her because it wasn't up to her standards. He was so checked out. And there was a Chris video where she was mocking him for calling something the wrong name and getting him in the frame when he didn't want to be on film and he was obviously pissed. She had no reason to be surprised to be dumped when she acted insufferably and they openly showed annoyance.

Reactions: 5
Not to mention the fact that she tried to ask for Joe back! In her breakup video she said he’s not interested in giving their relationship another chance. WTF?! This guy already packed his bags and tells you he’s done and you still want him??? 🙄 She has no self respect at all…

Maybe the way he dumped her wasn’t ideal, but he probably had to do it because she is so needy and doesn’t understand NO means NO. Let’s not forget she stayed in some extended stay apartment when Chris kicked her out of his condo, hoping to worm her way back in instead of finding her own place immediately. She seriously has issues handling rejection and I would not be surprised if she tried to pull this behavior on anyone else she’s dated, serious or otherwise.
She did this for months! Stayed in a fully furnished apartment and lived out of her suitcases because she thought she’d be able to get Chris back, and only moved into an empty apartment when it didn’t work out. Must’ve spent a small fortune to store all her crap in a storage and she bought a ton of new things when she eventually got her own place again. She admitted all this herself in her empty apartment tour video. Zero shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
One thing to be 16, 18, or even 20 and asking for whoever dumped you to take you back. But she was 29! She should've known better and had more self respect then. Esp after her "trying to work things out" with Chris didn't work out. She should've learned from that.

Honestly she only has herself to blame for this. But I do feel a little bad, her self esteem must be in the basement to think she's better off begging someone who isnt interested to come back instead of looking for someone new.

Reactions: 5
I think she picks guys that are much less good looking, thinking they are going to be so grateful that she wants them. That way she can be the obnoxious influencer sending mountains of Nordstrom packages to his parents' house in AZ or glamping while all others are camping. Anyway, I used to think she was too good for Joe. He was so blah and I thought at times he treated her badly. Then I read guru gossip threads are realized I was duped. She is really so boring, but Vancouver and her outings made her videos interesting. Then when she moved to FL to be with Rick I was so sad and wondered how her content would ever be good again. At this point we are just waiting for the inevitable breakups to keep us coming back to her channel.

• Heart
I think she picks guys that are much less good looking, thinking they are going to be so grateful that she wants them. That way she can be the obnoxious influencer sending mountains of Nordstrom packages to his parents' house in AZ or glamping while all others are camping. Anyway, I used to think she was too good for Joe. He was so blah and I thought at times he treated her badly. Then I read guru gossip threads are realized I was duped. She is really so boring, but Vancouver and her outings made her videos interesting. Then when she moved to FL to be with Rick I was so sad and wondered how her content would ever be good again. At this point we are just waiting for the inevitable breakups to keep us coming back to her channel.
She 100% looks for men that she thinks are easy targets with money. The only exception is Rick and that was because he was there when she was feeling most vulnerable after being dumped by Joe and SS the single dad within a few months. He also popped the question right away, something she always wanted with her previous bfs (remember those hints she used to drop Joe?).

People always forget that both Rick and Chris were almost a decade her senior, physically unattractive, and pompous. Rick was also divorced and SS was probably divorced and had a child. Chris talked down to her like she was a complete idiot and people on GG used to call him the English troll cause he was so ugly and grouchy, and European "like Smelle." :poop:

The only normal boyfriend she ever had was Joe.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.