Elle Florence #15 Bottle Blonde and Chanel by the Pond, How Long until Fisherman Figures Out the Con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMO part of Elle's problem is that she is an amateur in all things - cooking, gem stones, decor, being a house woman (I wouldn't say wife because she's not married), law, YouTubing, selling scarves, influencing, etc... an expert at none because she can't be bothered to put in the real work to be an expert at anything.

Reactions: 13
IMO part of Elle's problem is that she is an amateur in all things - cooking, gem stones, decor, being a house woman (I wouldn't say wife because she's not married), law, YouTubing, selling scarves, influencing, etc... an expert at none because she can't be bothered to put in the real work to be an expert at anything.
Agreed. She's pretty pro at blowing through money though.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really is more suited to southern M.R.S. degree living. I suspect she went to law school to find a husband. She’s just been biding her time with all these little side hustles until she can bag a ring and joint credit card. It’s been a downward trajectory since the beginning - tech entrepreneur, lawyer, washed up lawyer/night school prof, homely good ‘ol boy current boyfriend and a number of other randos in there for good measure.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really is more suited to southern M.R.S. degree living. I suspect she went to law school to find a husband. She’s just been biding her time with all these little side hustles until she can bag a ring and joint credit card. It’s been a downward trajectory since the beginning - tech entrepreneur, lawyer, washed up lawyer/night school prof, homely good ‘ol boy current boyfriend and a number of other randos in there for good measure.
I agree so much. If all she really wanted was to get married she should've gone to a school in the US and done pre med or pre law and then met and married a pre med/pre law pre whatever guy before he started professional school and then she could've spent a few years working while he was getting his degrees/ residency and then once he started making money she could've transitioned to a house wife.

It really disgusted me when I met girls like that in undergrad but legit, a girl from my dorm did that she had three kids all before 30 and now is enjoying mom life with some older kids now. Like if that's all you want from life go get it. Don't go pretending you like to be busy when you don't. (I don't like being busy either I get it)

She could've gone back to school a few years ago and met guys that way getting a more liberal arts bachelors . But now I feel like she won't pull the same kind of guys she wants/pool of guys will be too young. Unless she goes back to get a JD and then meets an older student. I mean what's another 100k to mama g?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree so much. If all she really wanted was to get married she should've gone to a school in the US and done pre med or pre law and then met and married a pre med/pre law pre whatever guy before he started professional school and then she could've spent a few years working while he was getting his degrees/ residency and then once he started making money she could've transitioned to a house wife.

It really disgusted me when I met girls like that in undergrad but legit, a girl from my dorm did that she had three kids all before 30 and now is enjoying mom life with some older kids now. Like if that's all you want from life go get it. Don't go pretending you like to be busy when you don't. (I don't like being busy either I get it)

She could've gone back to school a few years ago and met guys that way getting a more liberal arts bachelors . But now I feel like she won't pull the same kind of guys she wants/pool of guys will be too young. Unless she goes back to get a JD and then meets an older student. I mean what's another 100k to mama g?
I was in an evening JD program. The older students are married. Some with kids and everyone is pretty focused on getting in and out of class (not flirting).

Reactions: 8
Some people feel like Elle is using them.
It’s true thou…so many of her videos lately are really just ads for her products. Her look book inspired by Yellowstone was all about the new scarves. This vlog is a re-launch of a previous pearl design. Maybe we are right and new guy doesn’t want to filmed at all and she promised she won’t but uses her business as an excuse to make a short 5 minute video of the Florida trip? Will she have a snarky comment to her fans about how busy as a lawyer she it and this is all she can do or will she actually take the critique and make her channel more authentic? No one wants to watch ads Elle!

Wow not even 5 min for this vlog? For a trip she took more than a month ago? Like why make people wait so long for something so crappy. Why promise a vlog then. I'm guessing she was waiting for stock before she uploaded? But then I dunno do a more traditional vlog and then make a 5 min product video after the fact.

She's absolutely horrible at being a youtuber

Reactions: 7
I'm still convinced Elle got dumped though. I'm thinking it was after she got back from Florida. Her eyes in that Mother's Day dinner post is sad.

I'm still convinced Elle got dumped though. I'm thinking it was after she got back from Florida. Her eyes in that Mother's Day dinner post is sad.
Or maybe she is preggers, hiding and waiting for the 12 week mark to announce it! (Okay one can dream but that would be yet another way to get that ring. Some women do it hoping the man will stay!)

• Sad
It’s true thou…so many of her videos lately are really just ads for her products. Her look book inspired by Yellowstone was all about the new scarves. This vlog is a re-launch of a previous pearl design. Maybe we are right and new guy doesn’t want to filmed at all and she promised she won’t but uses her business as an excuse to make a short 5 minute video of the Florida trip? Will she have a snarky comment to her fans about how busy as a lawyer she it and this is all she can do or will she actually take the critique and make her channel more authentic? No one wants to watch ads Elle!
Has she done the convertible necklace (bracelet and necklace or longer necklace) in those butt-ugly baroque pearls before?

I couldn't resist looking on her website. $459-$500, depending on the clasps?!?!!! You can get a string of similar pearls for $50 on eBay. Though I'm not sure if they'd be lustrous enough to reflect the ocean. 😀

But this is somewhat less lazy than previous launches. She probably has to actually string these herself. Unlike the previous two jewelry launches that were just pre-made earrings.

Reactions: 6
She sounded kind of happy at the end talking about "catching up" and "updates". I still feel like he dumped her based on how awful she looked on mother's day. I'm sure updates will be more jewelry and tit.

Wow not even 5 min for this vlog? For a trip she took more than a month ago? Like why make people wait so long for something so crappy. Why promise a vlog then. I'm guessing she was waiting for stock before she uploaded? But then I dunno do a more traditional vlog and then make a 5 min product video after the fact.
I think she ended up doing nothing exciting or fun. It was a fishing trip so I assume the day is spent fishing? Or at least a lot of time is devoted to fishing. I had doubts when she brought her fake Hermes shoes which she wanted to wear to brunch. Hmmm are people who go on fishing trips likely to be into brunch? Yes I'm making assumptions but I don't think anyone even her boyfriend wanted to go shopping or eat out or visit historic sites. She only made it to the beach at night so didn't even have a beach day.

I also don't buy her silly comment that the area surprised her. No I think going on a trip and having it not end in disaster like the camping trip with Joe surprised her. Maybe she learned her lesson and made an effort with the friends they travelled with. Or maybe she is really becoming a fishing wife!

Reactions: 8
Either dumped and trying to hide it or she finally resorted to using a pregnancy to trap a man. I feel like there's a 50/50 chance for either. It is extremely weird that she never even posted a beach picture from Florida.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.