Elle Florence #15 Bottle Blonde and Chanel by the Pond, How Long until Fisherman Figures Out the Con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I want something juicy in her "catch up video" I think you are right. Will be more scarves and something else dumb like more new furniture. Bc only Elle would think new furniture would warrant a life update.
What if she is moving again ? 🧳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Or a raccoon in a dress.

No sure she was drinking wine only last week with her mom.
I think next thread title should mention raccoon in a dress 😂

I have similar tastes in alcohol as Elle and her mother though - I love sweet stuff, which apparently is what they like too. My favourite drink is Martini Asti and it's only $11 a bottle. I also like sweet Rose and Zinfandels and Rieslings. You can't get me to drink more expensive stuff. I should try the Gorman Rose sometime.
Yeah, except since when does Smelle like sweet stuff? 😜 Did she always stress that her favourite chocolate was dark chocolate and she was more of a savoury snack kind of person? 🙃 Because she's soooo unique.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Elle is always like "I don't like sweet coffee, so I only put in maple syrup, some crystallized honey and a little bit of foam on top"

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her hair looks awful and she looks frumpy as duck. From behind she looks like a 65 year old retiree.
Many retirees and/or 65 year olds are stylish and look fantastic. Style is all about wearing things that make you happy and that look good on you. Being young does not equal stylish! As Elle has proven many times.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone have the vlogmas videos with SS ? The one where she cries getting on the plane and celebrates her 30 birthday ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she done the convertible necklace (bracelet and necklace or longer necklace) in those butt-ugly baroque pearls before?

I couldn't resist looking on her website. $459-$500, depending on the clasps?!?!!! You can get a string of similar pearls for $50 on eBay. Though I'm not sure if they'd be lustrous enough to reflect the ocean. 😀

But this is somewhat less lazy than previous launches. She probably has to actually string these herself. Unlike the previous two jewelry launches that were just pre-made earrings.
Not convertible, but she has done other designs with the baroque. I’m one of the people who bought her pearls when they first came out. I would not believe anything she says about the quality. Her pearls are garbage. You can definitely buy the exact things she is selling for way cheaper on Etsy, eBay, or any other site. Her pearls are not the jewelry quality she makes them out to be.

Sadly, selling lumpy, misshapen pearls, all the while trying to convince everyone they still have all the luster and desirability of any other pearl out there seems depressingly appropriate at this point in Elle's journey.

It looks like she filmed her outfits using a tripod in the Florida mini vlog. The part where she is fishing on the beach the camera doesn’t follow her and she is out of screen for a moment. You would think if someone was filming they would follow her with the camera. The mini vlog was so strange, she really didn’t show anything vlog.

I really hope she gets married and pregnant soon so we can get quality wannabe stepford wife mommy blogger content from Elle. I’m guessing she’ll be as smug as Joe era but with Rick era budget.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It looks like she filmed her outfits using a tripod in the Florida mini vlog. The part where she is fishing on the beach the camera doesn’t follow her and she is out of screen for a moment. You would think if someone was filming they would follow her with the camera. The mini vlog was so strange, she really didn’t show anything vlog.
No, someone filmed her. When she was wearing her blue blouse the camera went up and down to take in her outfit and whoever was filming had shaky hands. Maybe fishermen was nervous about getting the perfect shot of Elle 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn’t she say « updates coming very soon »? Wonder what « very soon » means in Elle’s world…..Elle if you are reading this: just have a « spilling the tea » video for us! We don’t need no pearls and no ads, thank you!

• Haha
Didn’t she say « updates coming very soon »? Wonder what « very soon » means in Elle’s world…..Elle if you are reading this: just have a « spilling the tea » video for us! We don’t need no pearls and no ads, thank you!
She didn't even bother to delete the comments on her latest vid complaining about how she only uploads ads for her pearls and scarves these days. I think she's pretty much done at this point. There's not enough in it for her any more.

Keeping her BF out of the vids means that even if she had something to show off about, she can't show off like she used to. Elle's massive selfishness have always motivated her content creation, and I doubt that's going to change. What has changed is what Elle 'gets' from making a video, either in her bank account or in her pride bank. If some half-assed video sells a half dozen necklaces, her Karens will be lucky to get one of those a month from her.

20-30 working days obvi :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She didn't even bother to delete the comments on her latest vid complaining about how she only uploads ads for her pearls and scarves these days. I think she's pretty much done at this point. There's not enough in it for her any more.

Keeping her BF out of the vids means that even if she had something to show off about, she can't show off like she used to. Elle's massive selfishness have always motivated her content creation, and I doubt that's going to change. What has changed is what Elle 'gets' from making a video, either in her bank account or in her pride bank. If some half-assed video sells a half dozen necklaces, her Karens will be lucky to get one of those a month from her.
At the markup she charges on her scarves and pearls only selling 1/2 dozen a month is all she needs.

Where is the catch up video?! Why does she make it so hard to like her? We have over and over again told her that when she is honest and treats her subs with respect it will pay off for her influencer career. There is clearly a lot of interest in her crazy life with so many pages of gossip, why not cash in? That Joe breakup video got a lot of views. I think she is just a dummy governed by emotions and pettiness, thus not girl boss material.

It seems like she wants to step back from Youtube but is conflicted because it would kill her business as well.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.