Elle Florence #15 Bottle Blonde and Chanel by the Pond, How Long until Fisherman Figures Out the Con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It used to be listed on his FL law page too, as his office, not sure if it still is. He must have been over generous with his list price or maybe where he lives it just still isn't worth it for people to pay over asking

Reactions: 3
Rick was and is the best, lol.

I get so much secondhand embarrassment from his Instagram post captions. He's thinks VERY highly of himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
From Rick’s posts, looks like his current girlfriend(who looks like Elle) is actually European and not fake-European like Elle. Or is it Rick going about his word salad and pretending his girlfriend is European. Rick and Elle were a match made in heaven.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All this talk about Elle making her channel more “authentic”.

She’s been doing this channel for years and hasn’t done that. I’m tired of giving this chick the benefit of the doubt.

Even if she did make her channel more authentic, I can’t look past the fact that she is anti-vaxx and compared getting vaccines to the Nuremberg trials. Pretty sure the anti-fax stance was influenced by the redneck, but still, she used her public platform to express this and I find this hard to forgive.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lots of Tallahassee tags on Ricks insta do you think his veterinary gf moved and he followed? Can't imagine what Rick has been doing there that he can't do anywhere else.

Actually on his FL law page he has a PO box in winter haven now. Still very odd, esp as that looks like he's listed his personal cell as his "office phone" has a central Ohio area code. He's listed himself as his own firm too.

Must be pulling an Elle and following his gf who has a real job around.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd hate to say it but there are a lot of jobs in the USA. It may be lower paying or not up to your education, but there are jobs. Even Uber drivers can earn $3000-$5000 per month. Elle and Rick are just lazy.

Elle just unfollowed someone on Instagram. She was following 666 people previously, now only 665 people. Could it be the Fisherman?

• Wow
She didn't follow him I checked after someone found his private Instagram last year (same as his yelp review profile I think)

His beautiful ex still follows him but Elle never did

She doesn't follow him because she wanted to keep him secret from her viewers/fans. She knows he would be weeded out lol.
I would imagine he asked her not to follow him in order to not attract the attention of strangers. Part of me still hopes the reason she hasn't posted anything from the fishing trip is because he specifically asked her not to and she actually listened . . . unlike with Joe who had to sarcastically ask 'can we stop bragging now and eat' when she was making him wait until she was done filming his meal before eating it.

Reactions: 10
I wouldn't be surprised if he's just tit at staying secret. From everything we've seen he seems really un involved/ not invested in the relationship I wouldn't be surprised if he lied and said he didn't have an Instagram. She's prob not following him bc she didn't know about it. Not like she could've gone and followed him after we pointed out his Instagram without calling him out. Elle seems like someone who would stew over that instead of talking about it bc she wouldn't want him to get mad or dump her over it.

The bar couldn't be lower for this guy remaining in this relationship. I'm sure Elle realized that he had Instagram early on and simply didn't push the issue. She could justify it to herself by thinking they are both prioritizing privacy. This is true to an extent, but serious relationships don't remain secret forever. Despite Elle's justifications to herself and others, we're not exactly dealing with George and Amal level fame here. <eyeroll>

I have said this before, but I am fascinated by her low regard for her fans. The erratic posting schedule, the breezy "I'm just busy travelling and working" response to an IG inquiry... most people in "show business" and YouTubers know that they at least need to pretend to give a tit about their fans and put in some effort. I see this as just another feature of her narcissism, - contempt for others paired with the belief that they will stick around no matter what. Which, of course, they don't, with the exception of her mother and some loyal subscriber ladies.

Lastly, working...??
Who would pay a Canadian-trained lawyer with no post-internship practice experience in Seattle? You can't throw a rock without hitting an ambitious lawyer in Seattle. So whatever "work" she's alluding to ain't that. The "work" she's putting in is probably an effort to keep her indifferent boyfriend around.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The bar couldn't be lower for this guy remaining in this relationship. I'm sure Elle realized that he had Instagram early on and simply didn't push the issue. She could justify it to herself by thinking they are both prioritizing privacy. This is true to an extent, but serious relationships don't remain secret forever. Despite Elle's justifications to herself and others, we're not exactly dealing with George and Amal level fame here. <eyeroll>

I have said this before, but I am fascinated by her low regard for her fans. The erratic posting schedule, the breezy "I'm just busy travelling and working" response to an IG inquiry... most people in "show business" and YouTubers know that they at least need to pretend to give a tit about their fans and put in some effort. I see this as just another feature of her narcissism, - contempt for others paired with the belief that they will stick around no matter what. Which, of course, they don't, with the exception of her mother and some loyal subscriber ladies.

Lastly, working...??
Who would pay a Canadian-trained lawyer with no post-internship practice experience in Seattle? You can't throw a rock without hitting an ambitious lawyer in Seattle. So whatever "work" she's alluding to ain't that. The "work" she's putting in is probably an effort to keep her indifferent boyfriend around.
Personally I never bought the idea that they didn’t follow each other out of privacy. It’s very easy just to follow each other without tagging or posting photos (Joe did this) and Fishy’s profile is private anyway, so it’s not like anyone can view it. Although prior to this it was public and he had pics of his ex. 😂😂😂 Anyways, I digress. Elle has always followed her boyfriends’ social media and even followed Rick well before she made her relationship with him public, so I don’t know why this guy would be an exception. Sure I could see in the beginning making things “private” (lol, sure 🙄🤣) but after 2 years of being “together”, it seems really off especially for someone like Elle who lives to brag AND he and his ex still follow each other and aren’t even dating anymore. That’s pretty weird and doesn’t make any sense unless you use some strong mental gymnastics to justify it all. 🤣🤣🤣

Whether Elle and he are still together or not I don’t know, but I never got the impression it was a strong relationship, especially now. She made a huge deal about going away with him and has been dead silent since “returning”, if she even did go.

Actually his profile was always private. He's a pretty private person in general and doesn't have a large digital footprint. The pictures we/everyone saw were from his ex's Instagram.

Reactions: 2
I don't understand why Elle doesn't just quit law and go down the jewelry route. She must have next to no clients; as someone upthread noted, she is a foreign-trained attorney who has next to no legal experience in the United States. Unless her "firm" is giving her work, how is she finding clients?

She could take the 6 month Gemological Institute of America "Graduate Gemologist" course and actually become serious about jewelry and even delve into fine jewelry. She might actually even learn how to pronounce citrine, learn that solid gold pieces are not hollow, and learn what a bezel setting is and not just call bezel stones "settings wrapped in gold," lol. She could even market under a totally different name so it is not tied to her Elle Florence persona.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't understand why Elle doesn't just quit law and go down the jewelry route. She must have next to no clients; as someone upthread noted, she is a foreign-trained attorney who has next to no legal experience in the United States. Unless her "firm" is giving her work, how is she finding clients?

She could take the 6 month Gemological Institute of America "Graduate Gemologist" course and actually become serious about jewelry and even delve into fine jewelry. She might actually even learn how to pronounce citrine, learn that solid gold pieces are not hollow, and learn what a bezel setting is and not just call bezel stones "settings wrapped in gold," lol. She could even market under a totally different name so it is not tied to her Elle Florence persona.
Yeah I think her passion was always in jewelry and never in law. She just went to law for the prestige and it was never what she wanted to do.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.