Elle Florence #15 Bottle Blonde and Chanel by the Pond, How Long until Fisherman Figures Out the Con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either dumped and trying to hide it or she finally resorted to using a pregnancy to trap a man. I feel like there's a 50/50 chance for either. It is extremely weird that she never even posted a beach picture from Florida.
I think the FL trip didn't go as planned. Something happened on the trip. She was at a beach. She should and could have taken 1 snap of a beach and posted an IG pic but she didn't.

Reactions: 9
Wow! A month-and-a-half with no videos and we just get a 5-minute "vlog"? Hmmm. Just a few thoughts:

(1) Looks like some of her subscribers are finally starting to get the picture. There is no "trade off" if you're subscribed to her channel. You're just seen as a customer.
(2) Fisherman may still be in the picture, I just think he's very adamant about not being in her videos. Someone was filming her outfit shots.
(3) As far as the "updates" she referenced, I wouldn't get too excited. Like Drasticactions mentioned, its probably just another launch or maybe something related to her job?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She said in the comments that her mom is with her at the moment. Hope her man is fine with the « ménage à 3 ». Or she is indeed there to wipe her tears. I just don’t know.

Reactions: 8
She said in the comments that her mom is with her at the moment. Hope her man is fine with the « ménage à 3 ». Or she is indeed there to wipe her tears. I just don’t know.
I think at this point any man who finds Elle attractive finds Mama G attractive as well. They looks like sisters now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I don't understand why she keeps portraying fishing to her subscribers as it's not really very on brand for her and looks ridiculous when she tried to make it seem part of a luxury lifestyle. It's one thing if she wants to pretend to like it when with her man, but she doesn't need to convince viewers (she doesn't even have to show it).

Reactions: 10
This commenter, Asia Elisabeth, seems to be talking sense at first but then she says she misses Smelle's 'book reviews'. Anyone who found them anything but cringe needs to rethink their life.
I found her book reviews helpful, any book she liked let me know which books to avoid :ROFLMAO: .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't understand why she keeps portraying fishing to her subscribers as it's not really very on brand for her and looks ridiculous when she tried to make it seem part of a luxury lifestyle. It's one thing if she wants to pretend to like it when with her man, but she doesn't need to convince viewers (she doesn't even have to show it).
Exactly!! Why is she pretending to be someone she is not. Why doesn’t she find a man into polo, or golf or one who is part of some type of a posh private club. Who likes wine tastings, and cooking (or « cocqing » like she says). Why?? There are plenty more fish in the sea (sorry Fisherman).

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Exactly!! Why is she pretending to be someone she is not. Why doesn’t she find a man into polo, or golf or one who is part of some type of a posh private club. Who likes wine tastings, and cooking (or « cocqing » like she says). Why?? There are plenty more fish in the sea (sorry Fisherman).
That's a big ask. I think she's still panicking about her age. Remember she was SUPPOSED to be married back in her late 20's. If Rick is anything to go by, she values a guy being dumb enough to marry her quickly above all else. Things like common interests, compatibility, and dare I say, genuine love and affection have to take a back seat.

She says she is going to explain everything, life updates and such, in the next videos. Can't wait!

• Haha
She says she is going to explain everything, life updates and such, in the next videos. Can't wait!
I'll believe it when I see it... It'll probably be some lame explanation like, "I'm just so super busy being a lawyer, you guys need to understand that. On top of that I'm an entrepreneur, #girlboss, and designing, making and shipping orders just takes up all of my time. Not to mention all of the time I dedicate to checking gossip sites. After doing all of that AND cuking my favorite foods because I'm so thrifty, I just don't have the time to make content that won't turn me a profit off of you guys."

Watching this trainwreck...
Here are all my affiliate links
New pearls with a 1600/1700's esthetic...cool
Said pearls offer "draaaaaama" - seriouly??
I'll tell you what does offer drama, Joe's diamond tennis bracelet right next to the gaudy pearl one!
An aviation and fishing filled getaway - SO Elle
Looks like she's wearing her mom's wardrobe.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe she’ll surprise us all with another engagement. Or even better, PREGNANCY. Gotta get that mommy blogger dough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I doubt Elle is pregnant. She's drinking alcohol in this picture taken just last week. Unless it's juice in there but it looks like an alcoholic drink and she's drinking the same thing as Mamma G. It looks like Rose to me, which is such a girly drink. I can totally see Elle and her mom drinking Rose for Mother's Day together.

ETA: So I'm a bit nosey and I went to the Matt's Rotisserie & Oyster Lounge menu and had a look. They don't serve mock-tails and it looks like what Elle and Ginette had was the Gorman Winery Rose, which is a Washington winery specialty. Because Matts only serves 2 pink drinks and the other one is a bubbly but it looks like what Elle and Ginette had didn't have bubbles.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The last shot of the vlog of her walking on the beach reminds me of some sort of 6:00 news adult diaper commercial or cholesterol medication commercial.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I doubt Elle is pregnant. She's drinking alcohol in this picture taken just last week. Unless it's juice in there but it looks like an alcoholic drink and she's drinking the same thing as Mamma G. It looks like Rose to me, which is such a girly drink. I can totally see Elle and her mom drinking Rose for Mother's Day together.

ETA: So I'm a bit nosey and I went to the Matt's Rotisserie & Oyster Lounge menu and had a look. They don't serve mock-tails and it looks like what Elle and Ginette had was the Gorman Winery Rose, which is a Washington winery specialty. Because Matts only serves 2 pink drinks and the other one is a bubbly but it looks like what Elle and Ginette had didn't have bubbles.
Rose with Hubba Bubba in the tasting notes. So clawsick! And only $12 a glass? What the heck happened ladies? Did Mama G have all her money in Bitcoin?

I'm totally setting myself up for disappointment by imagining that Elle 'explaining everything' is going to be an engagement or pregnancy but deep down, I know its just going to be that she bought a box of scarves in a new color from the wholesaler and you can have one for only $250!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Rose with Hubba Bubba in the tasting notes. So clawsick! And only $12 a glass? What the heck happened ladies? Did Mama G have all her money in Bitcoin?

I'm totally setting myself up for disappointment by imagining that Elle 'explaining everything' is going to be an engagement or pregnancy but deep down, I know its just going to be that she bought a box of scarves in a new color from the wholesaler and you can have one for only $250!!!
I have similar tastes in alcohol as Elle and her mother though - I love sweet stuff, which apparently is what they like too. My favourite drink is Martini Asti and it's only $11 a bottle. I also like sweet Rose and Zinfandels and Rieslings. You can't get me to drink more expensive stuff. I should try the Gorman Rose sometime.

As much as I want something juicy in her "catch up video" I think you are right. Will be more scarves and something else dumb like more new furniture. Bc only Elle would think new furniture would warrant a life update.

Reactions: 7
Her hair is soooooo horrible looking in that thumbnail! Colors are 🤢 and hair so dry.

i have no interest in watching her nouvelle pearl infomercial.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.