Elle Darby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched the la blog. what is going on with her lips man!

View attachment 55174
Wow...just because you 'can' doesn't mean you 'should'. Really feel quite sorry for her. Body dysmorphia/whatever it is she's going through, it's not something young impressionable girls need to be witnessing(promoted) online. Sad that she has no one in her life to say stop & get help.

Reactions: 4
I seriously LOATHE the insta stories when she’s just filming her face doing duck all except posing with her massive fish lips half open thinking she’s gorgeous

Reactions: 9
And con con is the biggest wet blanket I’ve ever seen on parr with mr Hinch I’d say 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve noticed on all of her insta stories she’s sharing of angelle collection everyone is saying ‘finally’ in their comments about their order. They all say ‘finally got my order and love it!’ Etc. Every single one. They’ve clearly had huge issues with sending it all out so what’s the point in setting up a business, renting a unit and slowly doing out the warehouse with sofa’s and carpets and storage for all your products if you don’t have basic delivery sorted? I’d assume that’s a simple essential to have down first and foremost

Reactions: 2
Vacuous bland e beggars the lot of these Samey samey girls . Inflated lips and egos ,
Hollywood mirrors , grey and beige clothing ,
Grey houses , an ever so perfect boyfriend , trips to Coachella and B&m , non stop bullshit talk of cosiness in Autumn and a freakish love of Disney ALL adds up to the dreadful state of the world we live in . Please God let this dreadful phase of girls on you tube showing off be over and let’s have more creative fun watching better content that ACTUALLY inspires . For me I’m not inspired by new homes , desenio prints and tit merch. I’m inspired by travel bloggers who sail around the world doing things for other people less fortunate than themselves or people with a talent in something .
Pouting at a camera and talking tit about products that these losers have been gifted is just so deeply embarrassing it’s hard to watch

Reactions: 18
Is her knitted outfit on ig stories the new angelle collection coming Christmas time? My bet is that it is and although the leggings look ok then top looks like it would resemble a dead animal after a couple washes!

I don’t get that comparison as she clearly has had work done in both? Bit clickbaiting
However compared to her old look when she was bodybuilding there is a huge difference (and I’m not talking just body composition here)
It’s a shame as I personally thought she was lovely before and that the work hasn’t done her any favours.

Reactions: 3
I don’t get that comparison as she clearly has had work done in both? Bit clickbaiting
However compared to her old look when she was bodybuilding there is a huge difference (and I’m not talking just body composition here)
It’s a shame as I personally thought she was lovely before and that the work hasn’t done her any favours.
Agree with this, she looks a lot different to very old pictures/videos from when she first started YouTube etc. I don’t think she needed any of the work done either!

It was the video I was shocked at, not her face.

Reactions: 1
she’s uploaded the new house tour.
Youtube really pays well doesn’t it. 🙄

Reactions: 6
THE SIZE OF THAT HOUSE. I think it’s mad how much you can get from YouTube compared to say a doctor or a fireman who actually contribute to society. Does anyone know how much a house like that would be worth in her area? In my area it would be upwards of about 800k

Reactions: 7
THE SIZE OF THAT HOUSE. I think it’s mad how much you can get from YouTube compared to say a doctor or a fireman who actually contribute to society. Does anyone know how much a house like that would be worth in her area? In my area it would be upwards of about 800k
its a beautiful house. I’m not a fan of flat pack houses that are thrown up in a few months but I really looks lovely.

obviously I’m not asking for their location but I do wonder how much it was (approximately)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.