Elle Darby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand her. She honestly thinks she’s Zoella. She reminds me a lot of Pete Burns in the face.

Reactions: 8
The amount of work she has had done is bad news. Can someone link the video where she has bought the house? I know the house she has had recently is rented not bought.

Reactions: 3
I can’t stand her. She honestly thinks she’s Zoella. She reminds me a lot of Pete Burns in the face.
I find it so strange that she has such a high opinion about herself! Seriously, why do young girls look up to these influencer? they are no better nor have any life experience.

Reactions: 4
question ???? Without you tube what would this girl be doing ???? Honestly would love to know . I just cannot fathom that young millennials now just dye their hair a silvery blonde , pump up their lips , cover every wall in Desenio prints and call themselves influential !! All the brain dead pre teens watching and hanging onto their every word truly worries me . Granted they will all become experts in Primark hauls and smelling candles but what about actual important things in life ???

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
question ???? Without you tube what would this girl be doing ???? Honestly would love to know . I just cannot fathom that young millennials now just dye their hair a silvery blonde , pump up their lips , cover every wall in Desenio prints and call themselves influential !! All the brain dead pre teens watching and hanging onto their every word truly worries me . Granted they will all become experts in Primark hauls and smelling candles but what about actual important things in life ???
I wonder myself, in 10 years time where will they be? If YouTube/streaming platforms vanished tomorrow then what? My bet is they will first attempt to use all their zombie friends (or followers) to buy in to a MLM and then eventually drag their feet round town with a cv and get a normal job and spend the rest of their lives talking about how they were ‘famous’ once!

Reactions: 2
So the sister 'has it all'; marriage, kids, twins on the way.. Maybe Elle's face-filling obsession is the result of insecurity from 'Cons' lack of interest/commitment? #mealticketmrs

So the sister 'has it all'; marriage, kids, twins on the way.. Maybe Elle's face-filling obsession is the result of insecurity from 'Cons' lack of interest/commitment? #mealticketmrs
I think it’s actually Lucy jealous of Elle! She gets better views on YouTube, will likely have a nicer (bigger) house when she moves, travels quite a lot and definitely looks like she has more money than Lucy! By 29 Elle herself will probably be married and have at least one kid rather than 4 😬 which tbh I would not want myself either 😂

Prefer her to Lucy, she has more personality although the huns and boo thing needs to be reigned in

Okay so. I got my order in the end. However, my friend had some issues with hers and emailed angelle collection to tell them - she was genuinely being nice, and attached some photos of her jumper showing some manufacturing faults - apparently the sewing was super messy... anyway. Someone messaged her back, she thinks it was Elle, and she was SO nasty and rude to my friend! She sent me the screenshots and I was genuinely in shock! She said that my friend had to cut the bad threading off and my friend said oh right ok... thinking like why are you asking me to do that?! And then she said basically if you’ve got a problem then it means you’re not a loving loyal customer. HER ACTUAL WORDS! My friend is so upset, she really liked Elle before too!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Okay so. I got my order in the end. However, my friend had some issues with hers and emailed angelle collection to tell them - she was genuinely being nice, and attached some photos of her jumper showing some manufacturing faults - apparently the sewing was super messy... anyway. Someone messaged her back, she thinks it was Elle, and she was SO nasty and rude to my friend! She sent me the screenshots and I was genuinely in shock! She said that my friend had to cut the bad threading off and my friend said oh right ok... thinking like why are you asking me to do that?! And then she said basically if you’ve got a problem then it means you’re not a loving loyal customer. HER ACTUAL WORDS! My friend is so upset, she really liked Elle before too!
Hmmm i'd like to see proof of this.

Reactions: 22
Rarely watch her but just clicked on her gift guide, why does she have her eyes closed so much? Why are her lips like that? Bit of a hot mess

Reactions: 1
Here’s the last email they sent - I feel so bad for her.
Ngl I thought that was quite a reasonable reply... then again idk because I’ve never dealt with things like this, but I deffo don’t think it’s “so rude”

Reactions: 6
Ngl I thought that was quite a reasonable reply... then again idk because I’ve never dealt with things like this, but I deffo don’t think it’s “so rude”
Yeah I guess it was more her reaction to them that I felt sorry for?! I dunno I think my friend felt her saying that she only has loving and loyal customers so they would cut the threads off the jumper was insinuating my friend wasn’t? That was the kinda gist I got from her which I totally get why my friend was upset, as she really is a fan of Elle, she’s watched her for years but 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ I dunno. I’m not sure how I’d feel receiving it either tbf - I think she expecting a sorry for the jumper being all thready 😂

Reactions: 2
The screenshot has been deleted?

Reactions: 4
I had an issue with my order, it says sent on the tracking on Royal Mail, I emailed several times as this was over 10 days ago and the reply I got was very wushu Washy and unhelpful. I emailed again and was very firm and said if I don’t get my item or a new one sent I will call my bank and request a refund! Today I received the order a new one was sent!! Couldn’t help but think customer service was not great I’m put off buying again sadly

Reactions: 6
Have to admit her twin Gemma Louise Miles seems more genuine in vlogs than Elle does, I don’t follow her but she keeps coming onto my auto play.

I feel like youtube is judging me negatively.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.