Elle Darby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even her voice is so different in that video! She sounds quite eloquent.

I thought he had popped the Q in a few of their posey photos- standard hand on his chest pose
I know I noticed that . It’s weird how much she’s changed not just as in looks her personality ;she seems so reserved there like a totally different person.

Reactions: 2
Con seems so irresponsible. He lost their expensive camera on holiday becaise he left it in a taxi... you think the last thing he could do is look after the camera while basically being a kept house husband

Reactions: 7
Even her voice is so different in that video! She sounds quite eloquent.

I thought he had popped the Q in a few of their posey photos- standard hand on his chest pose
She does seem to be hiding her hand in a few photos but
a) she doesnt seem the type to hide it she crazes attention from announcement
b) Connor wouldnt buy a ring no doubt elle would have to buy it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When lip fillers start affecting the way you speak it’s time to stop . She’s struggling to say the letters P and B because her lips have become like rubber rings .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Talking of the sister trip:it annoys me that Elle did not give Katie the tickets and let her decide who she went with. Maybe she would have wanted to go with a friend had she been given the choice. Elle seems quite overpowering sometimes. New York is not a present for Katie, it is a chance for Elle to show off how 'rich' she is to all of the angels and to pose for more photos.
Also why does connor have to go with them?

So she got her money from this luxury pyjama line and has fucked off to America for a month leaving her dog in the kennels yet again
A month!!!! Jesus! To have that kind of money just for doing homesense/b&m hauls

Reactions: 1
When lip fillers start affecting the way you speak it’s time to stop . She’s struggling to say the letters P and B because her lips have become like rubber rings .
I'm watching their 24 hours American fast food video and came on here just to see if anyone else had noticed she can't speak properly because of her lips!

I'm watching their 24 hours American fast food video and came on here just to see if anyone else had noticed she can't speak properly because of her lips!
Just had to go and look and omg they’re literally protruding so far from her face! I’m all for you do you boo but that ain’t a good look.

Reactions: 2
Watched a couple of her older videos today and omg she was so so pretty and had a lovely figure! Such a shame she’s felt the need to have all that work done.

Reactions: 4
I’m starting to really dislike her now - me and my best friend really liked her, and actually fell for her angelle collection 🙈 when she launched, I thought I’d order a pair of joggers and a jumper and my friend ordered a few bits too. A few days later she jets off and we are still without our orders?! She said in previous videos we would expect it around the 21st October....
Also literally the day after her launch she went shopping and showed everyone what she bought 🙈🙈🙈🙈 I actually felt like she just spending all our money that we had sent over basically. I hope she realises before everyone gets sick of her.

Reactions: 7
I’m starting to really dislike her now - me and my best friend really liked her, and actually fell for her angelle collection 🙈 when she launched, I thought I’d order a pair of joggers and a jumper and my friend ordered a few bits too. A few days later she jets off and we are still without our orders?! She said in previous videos we would expect it around the 21st October....
Also literally the day after her launch she went shopping and showed everyone what she bought 🙈🙈🙈🙈 I actually felt like she just spending all our money that we had sent over basically. I hope she realises before everyone gets sick of her.
Ugh no way, that’s really crappy. I can’t believe you’re still without your orders, has she even addressed the fact they’re late?!

So boo didn't want to ring through to China with her order number until she had the cash in her account? Don't know if she's snidey or savvy... Oh well, at least she says she's grateful to her audience for funding her life/lifestyle/new house & acts humble, be it faux or not. Just needs to pipe down with all the 'this self help book made be think & grow rich' crap..No boo, you've just tapped into a market for selling sh*t to insecure teens.. Let's not pretend there's unique brains behind your 'business empire'..more an insatiable appetite for £££££.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wow Elle seemed so obnoxious on Carys' (busybee) instagram story... yikes

Last edited:
Wow Elle seemed so obnoxious on Carys' (busybee) snap story... yikes
Omg just watched and I can’t cope 😂 the complete opposite to cosy vibes Christmas pumpkin coooooon I love herbie hey angels you do you boo tea and biscuits vibe ✌😚✌

Reactions: 3
Omg as if she’s got the velvetiser for hot chocolate!! It’s £99 and literally just warms your milk to make creamy hot chocs at home. How bloody ridiculous when you’ve just applied for a mortgage.. £99 for a MILK WARMER!!

• Wow
Omg as if she’s got the velvetiser for hot chocolate!! It’s £99 and literally just warms your milk to make creamy hot chocs at home. How bloody ridiculous when you’ve just applied for a mortgage.. £99 for a MILK WARMER!!
Her angels have lined her pockets by buying her loungewear. £99 seems a drop in the ocean considering straight after her launch she bought £650 balenciaga trainers and spent hundreds on charlotte tilbury make up. This was all post mortgage application.

If I had just bought her overpriced, below-average quality loungewear I'd feel a bit sick by her new lux spending habits.

Reactions: 9
Her angels have lined her pockets by buying her loungewear. £99 seems a drop in the ocean considering straight after her launch she bought £650 balenciaga trainers and spent hundreds on charlotte tilbury make up. This was all post mortgage application.
Wow
£650 trainers?!? Glad I missed that because that is bloody stupid

Wow
£650 trainers?!? Glad I missed that because that is bloody stupid
Its on one of her recent you tube videos. I think its quite unprofessional to flaunt that kind of spending when she LITERALLY raked in money from her so called angel friends.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.