Elle Darby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see Cons video with the cheese tonight?
Elle is FUMING!
you can see the state of her lip as well, looks like a coldsore or bruising from her fillers

58D513B1-3056-4BFB-AC13-9B4142B6C9E3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
how do you know how much it cost? That’s bloody crazy! I haven’t seen it but can only assume from knowing it’s a new build and in Trowbridge that it can’t be anything truly special enough for silly money like that! Goes to show that they just don’t know the value of the £ if she’s buying hundreds of pounds of makeup, designer trainers and a trip to LA in the run up to an eye watering £450k house purchase!! That’s just not financially sensible even if she can afford it! Save your money, start packing and looking at new furniture you’ll need and if you have THAT much money over that you don’t have to care about money then invest it! You’d think her dad with all his experience and knowledge would be on her case about this sort of thing because mine certainly would be and given her dads previous careers I would have assumed these girls to be very financially responsible but evidently not
Lol her dad the crook, he’s the last guy I’d take financial advice from

Reactions: 3
I thought Connor may propose on this trip - Elle has bought them a house, numerous holidays and he doesnt seem to have to lift a finger why not make it permanent

Reactions: 13
She really was so pretty!! Other than the constant hauls and holidays I love her personality I just hate the entire bragfest from any of the YouTubers I can't wait for youtube to crash and they hit back to reality

Reactions: 2
The sister birthday trip for Katie which he just happens to be tagging along with, poor Herbie left behind yet again
Talking of the sister trip:it annoys me that Elle did not give Katie the tickets and let her decide who she went with. Maybe she would have wanted to go with a friend had she been given the choice. Elle seems quite overpowering sometimes. New York is not a present for Katie, it is a chance for Elle to show off how 'rich' she is to all of the angels and to pose for more photos.

Reactions: 8
Talking of the sister trip:it annoys me that Elle did not give Katie the tickets and let her decide who she went with. Maybe she would have wanted to go with a friend had she been given the choice. Elle seems quite overpowering sometimes. New York is not a present for Katie, it is a chance for Elle to show off how 'rich' she is to all of the angels and to pose for more photos.
Hmmm I dunno, I would have done the same tbh...
they also have spoke about wanting to go to NY together in previous vlogs. I thought it was a lovely gift for Katie.

Reactions: 9
Tbf I'd be very grateful if someone paid for me to go to new York, I'd never expect them to pay for a friend too!

Reactions: 11
So she got her money from this luxury pyjama line and has fucked off to America for a month leaving her dog in the kennels yet again

Reactions: 5
So she got her money from this luxury pyjama line and has fucked off to America for a month leaving her dog in the kennels yet again
I’ve never known her leave him in kennels - could swear either her mom or his mom Normally has the dog...

I’ve never known her leave him in kennels - could swear either her mom or his mom Normally has the dog...
She’s featured a local kennels a few times where she takes herbie. I think though her mum /Conor’s parents also take him too sometimes though

• Wow
This was in my recommended on YT.
I saw this a while ago and thought how much she’d changed and how much work she’d had done. She’s had more since then I think. Quite sad really as I do think she is a nice girl deep down but she clearly lies through her teeth when she says how happy she is with herself. All this ‘Be you, boo’ body positivity and all that she should practice what she preaches because clearly she is obsessed with her looks/is very self conscious to have so much work done!

She’s featured a local kennels a few times where she takes herbie. I think though her mum /Conor’s parents also take him too sometimes though
I think when Herbie first went to that Kennel place it was a freebie/ad as he doesnt seem to have gone back

Even her voice is so different in that video! She sounds quite eloquent.

I thought he had popped the Q in a few of their posey photos- standard hand on his chest pose

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.