Elle Darby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoe’s Mum and elles mum live in the same village, they probably know each other from dog walking/village life, also it’s a tiny village, most people know everybody, elles mum seems really sweet as does Zoe’s, similar ages aswell.
I agree Elles Mum does seem very lovely and seems to have a fair bit to deal with in her life

I've said before I finder pretty harmless but someone please explain why she feels the need to be a full on hypocrite...

Someone wrote her a question a few weeks ago about wanting to get a dog and her reply was straight up DONT UNLESS YOU CAN SPEND 24/7 WITH THEM so how on earth is she leaving Herbie again but for 2 and a half bloody weeks this time righr before they move into a new home!!! It's insane

Reactions: 12
I've said before I finder pretty harmless but someone please explain why she feels the need to be a full on hypocrite...

Someone wrote her a question a few weeks ago about wanting to get a dog and her reply was straight up DONT UNLESS YOU CAN SPEND 24/7 WITH THEM so how on earth is she leaving Herbie again but for 2 and a half bloody weeks this time righr before they move into a new home!!! It's insane
True! Even if my dog stayed with a family member I know they would really miss me, it’s fine a couple of times a year but more than that! Plus all the other trips away for a day here etc! As you say, very hypocritical.

Reactions: 7
I really am growing a dislike these last few weeks and yes it's been quite a few times this year each time as she says you do you boo but don't be a hypocrite about it all for crying out loud 🤦‍♀️

450k for her house!!! YT pays off!!!
how do you know how much it cost? That’s bloody crazy! I haven’t seen it but can only assume from knowing it’s a new build and in Trowbridge that it can’t be anything truly special enough for silly money like that! Goes to show that they just don’t know the value of the £ if she’s buying hundreds of pounds of makeup, designer trainers and a trip to LA in the run up to an eye watering £450k house purchase!! That’s just not financially sensible even if she can afford it! Save your money, start packing and looking at new furniture you’ll need and if you have THAT much money over that you don’t have to care about money then invest it! You’d think her dad with all his experience and knowledge would be on her case about this sort of thing because mine certainly would be and given her dads previous careers I would have assumed these girls to be very financially responsible but evidently not

Reactions: 2
Gifted flights to LA Jesus wept 😭 when will companies stop giving stuff for free to influencers WHO CAN AFFORD IT

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Elle will beg for anything i haven't forget her begging letter to the Dublin hotel when she made it seem like she was a major celebrity even though she didnt have much followers.

interesting it seems her response videos to all the hate she got from the Dublin freeloading letter is now private, probably because it didn't show her in the best light

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Just realised in her latest vlog/life update that her and Conor are going to see Chris Brown - isn't that a massive no no?

Reactions: 1
They are probably using Help to Buy I would imagine where you only need 5% and govt contribute 20%.

It’s in Westbury,( nothing against Westbury but there is nothing there and not where I’d choose to live) lots of perks thrown in I think, £5 k John Lewis cards, no mortgage payments for six months, upgraded kitchen and flooring. It’s all on the David Wilson brochures. It’s the biggest four bed they do? why when it’s just them?? I would imagine 80% of what they own has been gifted, maybe she told DW she’s a star and they gifted her a house! 😂

Reactions: 3
Chanel trainers right after buying a house, just before heading to LA.
And not a sign of her tacky tracksuits anymore. 😂
now the sheep have bought them she doesn’t have to pretend to like them anymore 😂😂

Reactions: 4
It’s in Westbury,( nothing against Westbury but there is nothing there and not where I’d choose to live) lots of perks thrown in I think, £5 k John Lewis cards, no mortgage payments for six months, upgraded kitchen and flooring. It’s all on the David Wilson brochures. It’s the biggest four bed they do? why when it’s just them?? I would imagine 80% of what they own has been gifted, maybe she told DW she’s a star and they gifted her a house! 😂
What is the garden like ? She is probably after more free sponsored garden parties 😂
I dont understand why they need a 4 bed either, unless she is making crazy amounts of cash now and investing it seriously well why would you only pay a 5% deposit on almost 1/2 Million house when your career is unknown and unpredictable and Elle doesn't have a degree or particular skill set to fall back on. It would make more sense to buy a smaller, cheaper property with a larger deposit or at least smaller mortgage payments so you can guarantee when youtube ends it would be affordable with a entry level/basic pay job.

Reactions: 5
If it is she MUST put #gpitted AD........breaking the rules otherwise.
i take it her lips really bruised as she keeps her nail over it!

Reactions: 2
Maybe they are doing a brand deal when out there and the brand are paying for them to stay in the hotel - would that mean they dont have to put #ad or not ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.