Elle Darby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those prices are disappointing.. you'd think she'd make it really affordable for her audience as she loves Pound Land, b&m, Primark etc... "bargain queen" 🤔🙄🙄🙄
At those priced i was expecting something amazing and different. But like i keep saying, people will pay it because "they're all angels"

Reactions: 3
At those priced i was expecting something amazing and different. But like i keep saying, people will pay it because "they're all angels"
Gotta pay for that new house somehow!😏

Someone said on the joint thread Elle was buying a David Wilson house, did she say that? I’m fairly local so know the area and I’m being nosey 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I love Elle but these photos are so badly done? They look like they’ve been taken on an iPhone with a bed sheet as a back drop
I was going to say the same but didn't want to be accused of being a hater or being jealous.
I like elle, like other's have said i find her sweet and inoffensive but i see through her angels and friends spiel. If she does well out of this loungewear it will be because of her social media presence. If nobody had heard of her then it would be diffucult to get tne sales up and compete with other brands.
I wish her well and obviously she is a very ambitious and dedicated young woman but i her price brackets for the loungewear is all wrong. But despite this her dedicated young followers will fork out and get into debt paying for it.

Reactions: 3
Gotta pay for that new house somehow!😏

Someone said on the joint thread Elle was buying a David Wilson house, did she say that? I’m fairly local so know the area and I’m being nosey 😂
yes she posted a brochure when she announced they had bought a house

Wow Angelle collection has dropped and it’s £66 for a set!!!! Sorry but wow. How on Earth is that ‘affordable’ considering it’s literally sweatshirts and knitted leggings? It even says on the website that the collection was founded for comfort and luxury without the designer price tag.. Christ alive Debenhams is cheaper. Everything is currently still in stock too and when it sells it will be die hard fans parting with their essential student cash or parents money or Christmas gift wishes. She’s missed the mark here. Considering her target market those prices are silly. Or maybe I’m a tight arse haha

Reactions: 9
Wow Angelle collection has dropped and it’s £66 for a set!!!! Sorry but wow. How on Earth is that ‘affordable’ considering it’s literally sweatshirts and knitted leggings? It even says on the website that the collection was founded for comfort and luxury without the designer price tag.. Christ alive Debenhams is cheaper. Everything is currently still in stock too and when it sells it will be die hard fans parting with their essential student cash or parents money or Christmas gift wishes. She’s missed the mark here. Considering her target market those prices are silly. Or maybe I’m a tight arse haha
I cannot fathom where all these 13-16 year olds get the cash to attend the event and then purchase a full set and genuinely think its worth the money. At that age my parents would have gone crazy if i even considered wasting money on something like that.

Reactions: 8
I cannot fathom where all these 13-16 year olds get the cash to attend the event and then purchase a full set and genuinely think its worth the money. At that age my parents would have gone crazy if i even considered wasting money on something like that.
And mine! They’d have laughed and told me a flat out no. Baffling!

Reactions: 7
Somebody posted a price list on one of Elles Video, why would anyone want to buy everything let alone a sane person have the funds to do so and certainly would not consider it good value

Tea & Biscuits set: Top (with Angelle logo)
: £36 Skinny Joggers
: £30 Available in white, baby pink & heather grey

Heaven sent set:
Jumper (You Do You Boo): £32
Joggers: £30 Available in light heather grey & baby yellow

Best Life set:
Crop top (with angelle logo): £28
Biker style shorts: £22 Available in pink & blue

————————————————

Tea&Biscuits set bought together: £66
Tea&Biscuits set bought together in every colour: £198
Heaven Sent set bought together: £62 Heaven Sent set bought together in each colour: £124
Best Life set bought together: £50
Best Life set bought together in each colour: £100
If you wanted to buy one of each piece: £178
If you wanted one of each in every colour: £422
If you bought one of each piece in every colour you would receive 14 items, so that works out at £30 per piece which is amazing 👏🏻 Also, imagine how many outfit combo’s you can make with 14 pieces!!

This girl saying that if you bought one of each piece in every colour it would come to £312 so “would work out at £22 per item which is amazing !”
What girl in her audience has a spare £312 to spend solely on lounge wear so it would work out at only £22 a piece for it to be such amazing value
I’ve never seen someone to sit and calculate the cost of buying items in combinations and the cost of them. How much it is in each colour and every colour of the sets etc? They know it’s overpriced. They’re defending it before it was even live

Reactions: 9
In my opinion, influencers are just modern day con artists and Elle is proof of that. With her almost cult-like ‘my angels’ attitude. She’s not your friend, she doesn’t care about you, you aren’t in her circle. She’s a brand - a business. Her goal is to make money. Nothing more, nothing less. So I’m not at all surprised by the price of her tacky sets. I imagine they’ve been made as cheaply as possible for the biggest profit margin too. You’d have to be a mug to put your hand in your pocket for that,

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
In my opinion, influencers are just modern day con artists and Elle is proof of that. With her almost cult-like ‘mu angels’ attitude. She’s not your friend, she doesn’t care about you, you aren’t in her circle. She’s a brand - a business. Her goal is to make money. Nothing more, nothing less. So I’m not at all surprised by the price of her tacky sets. I imagine they’ve been made as cheaply as possible for the biggest profit margin too. You’d have to be a mug to put your hand in your pocket for that,
I'm quite a naive person. I watched Elle for a while, I messaged her about confidence and is there any advice she could give.
One of the next videos was confidence, and how she and coonnnnn had the idea to do the video.
I know one other person (friend of mine) who watches her and message something similar.
Not saying we put the idea in her head but surely she must have had something off her followers. Lost all taste in her then...

Reactions: 8
She said she’s having a lazy day at home today, how is that different to any other day seeing as she doesn’t have a proper job

Reactions: 11
What sort of price range is the area ? I'm guessing they will go over the top for a 4 bed with garden for more tacky garden parties
I’m thinking around 320k for 4 bed, local area Melksham or Westbury.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.