Elle Darby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s heartbreaking and you can tell the weight on her in the wording she’s chosen for her stories. It’s truly sad to see. I know they all love Katie but what a horrible situation for her to be in as she’s not had as long to process it and seems as though the reasoning for that was to shelter her a little which I’d assume would then mean she’s probably not al that familiar with grief, so for your mum to go would be even more soul destroying! I feel for Elle, she’s probably having to be strong for her mum and also Katie. I hope there’s some happy ending here but not sure that’s the position they’re in, and we’ve not seen much of Elle’s dad with Katie really, he seems a step back in and involved in his own work and pubs etc. I don’t think he even lives in the same town does he? Katie has just started a proper job too so it’s a lot of changes for her at the moment!

Reactions: 5
I think if all parties agree, she can choose her guardian but that might already be in place to be her sisters if decided by her mother. She's over 16 so she definitely gets a decision that will be taken in to account (in a court setting) - I imagine it would be her dad but heavily staying with her sisters maybe.
I think Elle was given money to buy her house just incase the inevitable happened. There’s plenty space for Kit Kat and she has a lovely Bond with Connor and Elle

Reactions: 7
I do think though katie could manage on her own if she had people coming in and checking up on her, I have a few family members that live independently despite learning difficulties, although I appreciate everyone is different, but she might want the independence of living alone.

Reactions: 2
I do think though katie could manage on her own if she had people coming in and checking up on her, I have a few family members that live independently despite learning difficulties, although I appreciate everyone is different, but she might want the independence of living alone.
My half sister has learning disabilities too and she’s about the same age as Katie and my parents are thinking of building something at the end of the garden like an annex. They might end up doing something like that for her. It gives her some privacy and independence but not too far away so they can keep an eye on her

Reactions: 5
I've just watched her new vlog where she mentions her mum being ill. See Zoe THATS a good reason not to film not some lame excuse about forgetting how to vlog blah blah! I'm not a fan of Elle although I did used to watch some of her videos but you cant not feel sorry for her must be an awful situation to be in.🙁

Reactions: 3
I've just watched her new vlog where she mentions her mum being ill. See Zoe THATS a good reason not to film not some lame excuse about forgetting how to vlog blah blah! I'm not a fan of Elle although I did used to watch some of her videos but you cant not feel sorry for her must be an awful situation to be in.🙁
Absolutely agree, I don’t dislike her but I’m not massively keen on her (I used to be a fan some time ago) but regardless I feel very sorry for her & wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

Reactions: 1
did anyone see conors insta story where he said their new house wouldn’t be their forever home. They’ve got a huge house that most families dread of and they’ve only been there what a month??? I get that people move but it’s unbelievable, normal people on actual wages would never be able to afford anything near the price range and their age!
It boils my piss when people don’t buy homes to live in very long term. Like it’s disruptive as hell.

I’m pretty sure they have said before that Katie does live on her own

I’m pretty sure they have said before that Katie does live on her own
she lives with her mum. I don’t think they’d build her an annexe/little bungalow either unfortunately (even though thats such a nice idea and would be a fab life skill without jumping in at the deep end too much- so to speak) considering Connor said they’ll move again for more garden for Herbie

did anyone see conors insta story where he said their new house wouldn’t be their forever home. They’ve got a huge house that most families dread of and they’ve only been there what a month??? I get that people move but it’s unbelievable, normal people on actual wages would never be able to afford anything near the price range and their age!
My family lives right by her, there are not the lost liked neighbors so maybe they are finally feeling the ‘love’ shall we say. Herbie barks and their house has mess outside it most days. Not nice when you’ve spent £450k to live next to a dump like them.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
My family lives right by her, there are not the lost liked neighbors so maybe they are finally feeling the ‘love’ shall we say. Herbie barks and their house has mess outside it most days. Not nice when you’ve spent £450k to live next to a dump like them.
I mean, this doesn't surprise me at all.

I mean, all dogs bark... lol
They won't move anytime soon, clearly means in the long term. Connor probably thinks Elle can afford a million pound house in the future 🤣 So delusional.

I mean, all dogs bark... lol
They won't move anytime soon, clearly means in the long term. Connor probably thinks Elle can afford a million pound house in the future 🤣 So delusional.
I don’t think he ‘clearly means long term’ because they’ve mentioned having kids in the next couple of years, so (as most parents would agree in an ideal world) they’ll want to move and be settled before a baby rather than during a pregnancy or with a newborn or small child. that house is most definitely big enough for a family and dog, not saying for a second they’d need to move to accommodate but if they’re thinking of moving for their bigger home then it would be likely pre-kids.

I don’t think he ‘clearly means long term’ because they’ve mentioned having kids in the next couple of years, so (as most parents would agree in an ideal world) they’ll want to move and be settled before a baby rather than during a pregnancy or with a newborn or small child. that house is most definitely big enough for a family and dog, not saying for a second they’d need to move to accommodate but if they’re thinking of moving for their bigger home then it would be likely pre-kids.
I mean Elle was talking about what room their baby's nursery would be in so I don't think they'll be moving before starting a family and besides, Elles the one with the money, Connor is all talk. Influencers/Youtubers arent exactly in the ideal world, are they? They're always moving to the next big thing, whatever they can use for content whether thats a house reno, a baby or a puppy. They'll milk this content then they'll have a kid and once thats done, they'll move on to bigger and better house for content. Its so boring, its what all the big family channels do in America after their lease ends. I can 5 off the top of my head who use that cycle to some degree. Also, loads of families move houses with kids? In the real world where people move up in their careers and can afford a bigger house for their growing families.

Reactions: 4
Haven’t they just moved into their house though?
If that makes them a not a very liked neighbour then you must live in a really nice neighbourhood hahah.

Reactions: 3
Where do they live? What is the name of the new housing development they've just moved to?
Pretty sure we're not allowed to post it publicly, it's considered to be doxxing/encourages people who google this information to find the influencers to use this website to be creeps. Maybe PM this person if you want to know.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.