Elle Darby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching the House update girls sleep
Over vlog and elles Under eyes look bruised
I noticed this, I’m assuming it’s either because of everything going on with her mum (crying/lack of sleep) OR she’s potentially had tear trough filler again

Reactions: 1
I noticed this, I’m assuming it’s either because of everything going on with her mum (crying/lack of sleep) OR she’s potentially had tear trough filler again
I'm betting it's filler bruising. Maybe it wasn't a freebie so she didn't want to share it? Or maybe she will mention it in an upcoming vlog? I find she is so secretive when things aren't "gifted" or whenever she's not profiting on something.

Why’s she got a random armchair that doesn’t match her living room at all wtf

Her living room looks very cluttered/over crowded to me, too much furniture and combination of colours

Reactions: 5
I've actually loved watching this assumptions video, granted it's been done to death but I feel like shes being more open and honest recently.

Reactions: 11
I've actually loved watching this assumptions video, granted it's been done to death but I feel like shes being more open and honest recently.
absolutely! I watched that video then had some of gemmas old videos on in the background and a shot it or say it came up and she literally wont talk about ANYTHING. ells been very open lately and I agree its really enjoyable to watch!

Reactions: 6
have to agree, I’ve enjoyed the last two sit down videos with elle and con, I remember why i liked them before it all became so vapid.

for me I started to really dislike elle when she started that stupid anggelllelelle sweat shop clothing brand.

and it won’t be long until she’s back pushing another collection, which is sad.

Reactions: 10
I always assumed Katie looked like her dad more but she’s the spitting image of their mum

Can’t believe hers and Connors money both goes into a joint account 😬
I think that was careful wording, I do believe they have a joint account for bills, I don’t believe all of elles money goes into it, or Connor’s. Not a chance

Reactions: 7
I think that was careful wording, I do believe they have a joint account for bills, I don’t believe all of elles money goes into it, or Connor’s. Not a chance
Was going to say something similar. My fiance and I have been together longer than Elle and Con and we have our own separate accounts and then a joint bills account. I completely trust him but I also want to have control of my own money haha

Reactions: 2
Our boy ain't stupid #mealticketmomma
She’s not stupid either...company records show she has 80% shares, Connor 20%! Good girl!!!!

I think one of Lucy’s twins look a lot like Katie!
Image! But when it’s been pointed out Lucy seems to go on about how she looks like Jenson!, when I fact India is very much like him and Rosabella ( omg, sorry but that name 🤦🏻‍♀️) is a mini Katie.

Reactions: 9
Was going to say something similar. My fiance and I have been together longer than Elle and Con and we have our own separate accounts and then a joint bills account. I completely trust him but I also want to have control of my own money haha
i wouldn't read too much into this one, my fiancé and i have had shared finances for a bit over 3 years now (almost 7 years together). it's never really been "this is my money and this is yours" and if either one of us wants to buy something, we just do (of course if it something bigger like over 200 euros lets say we would mention it - but not asking for permission) also, i make more than him but it doesn't make any difference to me. i understand their situation is different and numbers are with couple of extra zeros than in my life, but i don't think that it necessarily is not the truth.

i wouldn't read too much into this one, my fiancé and i have had shared finances for a bit over 3 years now (almost 7 years together). it's never really been "this is my money and this is yours" and if either one of us wants to buy something, we just do (of course if it something bigger like over 200 euros lets say we would mention it - but not asking for permission) also, i make more than him but it doesn't make any difference to me. i understand their situation is different and numbers are with couple of extra zeros than in my life, but i don't think that it necessarily is not the truth.
We are the same. We have joint, anything bigger we discuss but never a problem.

Connor having singing lessons?? Is he going on Xfactor!!! Also, not sure why Elle has to pose so much, that’s not a flattering pic in the pool. ( imo of course) just be natural, she looks so much better, i know shes insecure about her hips, but its just her body shape, it’s fine, she looks fine, just embrace it. Same with the duck lips, her lips are so filled anyway, don’t do it!! Smile, she looks lovely when she’s more relaxed.

Reactions: 5
Our boy ain't stupid #mealticketmomma
He annoys me with how smug he is over the fact he basically does nothing, posting things like “no blue Monday’s” on his insta story, well no Connor people who are unemployed generally don’t have blue Monday’s!
And then saying how long January has felt so he’s having a spa day, well yeah it would feel long if you all do is go to the gym and eat brunch, scrounger...

Reactions: 11
He annoys me with how smug he is over the fact he basically does nothing, posting things like “no blue Monday’s” on his insta story, well no Connor people who are unemployed generally don’t have blue Monday’s!
And then saying how long January has felt so he’s having a spa day, well yeah it would feel long if you all do is go to the gym and eat brunch, scrounger...
AND who else gets this overwhelmingly 'fake' & insincere vibe off him? Especially his words of support for Elle. That assumptions video sounded.. I dunno..scripted almost.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.