Elle Darby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad she answered things too. I agree with you and to be fair to them, she is self employed and Connor doesn’t work (or ‘works for her’) the six figures sounds like a smart emergency plan to me as their earnings must fluctuate month to month. I definitely think they’re changing things up channel wise and who they want to appeal to
She said she had a five figure bank account?

450k for the house! And 6 digits in the bank! Not bad at all sounds like Elle is smart with money. I was actually impressed with that video they answered some juicy questions! I think the booze makes them both funnier too lol they should stick at it! Anastasia kingsworth did a day it or shot it and basically answered nothing.
She said five figures in the bank LOL

Reactions: 3
450k for the house! And 6 digits in the bank! Not bad at all sounds like Elle is smart with money. I was actually impressed with that video they answered some juicy questions! I think the booze makes them both funnier too lol they should stick at it! Anastasia kingsworth did a day it or shot it and basically answered nothing.
same with flossie, she never admits anything juicy. i'm surprised elle answered some of the questions- credit to her

Reactions: 1
Agree with everyone saying it’s nice she actually answered some of the questions - I know she didn’t answer absolutely everything but definitely more than I expected!

Reactions: 2
I actually have a lot of respect for Elle after that video, especially after the bit where she spoke about when her and Connor had sex for the first time (after 6 dates in their case) but she put lots on emphasis on how there's no wrong answer to that whether it's a one night stand or waiting until marriage. She might be problematic in some aspects but she's very open minden which I like.

Reactions: 27
For once, I can’t add anything to this,
Do I think elle is a liar. Yes.
Do I think she’s shady. Absolutely.

but she’s a daughter and this is heartbreaking to read.
Influencer life aside I wish them all so much love, my thoughts are with Katie though, this must be absolutely hell for her. And very scary since she hasn’t known about the illness for as long as elle has.

B776D125-F213-451B-A274-9CEE8A6D22D2.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
For once, I can’t add anything to this,
Do I think elle is a liar. Yes.
Do I think she’s shady. Absolutely.

but she’s a daughter and this is heartbreaking to read.
Influencer life aside I wish them all so much love, my thoughts are with Katie though, this must be absolutely hell for her. And very scary since she hasn’t known about the illness for as long as elle has.

View attachment 72633
this really broke my heart last night too, she's so young to be going through this, I really feel for those girls :(

Reactions: 5
What was the previous story?
Sorry, not got instagram so dont know what she has announced.
Obviously something to do with her mums illness :( really feel for them :( xx

Haven’t come on here to have a moan for once. Having lost relatives myself to cancer I know how heartbreaking it is. Can’t imagine how hard it must be when it’s a parent. Sending them lots of best wishes.

Reactions: 8
I can't beat her whilst she's down. I really feel for her and the family.

Reactions: 6
Does Elle & Lucy not have the same Mum? As I’ve not seen anything mentioned about having a sick mum on Lucy’s thread?!

Really feel for her. My mum had a unusual mammogram at age 47 a couple of weeks ago. Turned out to be glandular tissue but it was so scary. Cant imagine going through what Ellie is. Just goes to show it doesn't matter how much money you have.

Reactions: 5
Whoever it was, its hard not to feel for them in that situation. I know there is no light in the situation but i can hope its comforting for Elles Mum to see her settled in a lovely house.
I know this is a gossip page but in circumstances like this i dont want to come across as insensitive and cruel but I do genuinely wonder what will happen with Katie's living arrangements if the worse was to happen. Will she need a legal guardian if she is considered disabled, would that automatically go to her Dad or could she live with one of her sisters ?

Reactions: 7
Whoever it was, its hard not to feel for them in that situation. I know there is no light in the situation but i can hope its comforting for Elles Mum to see her settled in a lovely house.
I know this is a gossip page but in circumstances like this i dont want to come across as insensitive and cruel but I do genuinely wonder what will happen with Katie's living arrangements if the worse was to happen. Will she need a legal guardian if she is considered disabled, would that automatically go to her Dad or could she live with one of her sisters ?
I think if all parties agree, she can choose her guardian but that might already be in place to be her sisters if decided by her mother. She's over 16 so she definitely gets a decision that will be taken in to account (in a court setting) - I imagine it would be her dad but heavily staying with her sisters maybe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.