Elle Darby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she does look good at the wedding, let alone amazing. She has two balloons strapped to her chest that have a huge gap between them and look wonky. The blue is a nice colour.. that’s about it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
did anyone see conors insta story where he said their new house wouldn’t be their forever home. They’ve got a huge house that most families dread of and they’ve only been there what a month??? I get that people move but it’s unbelievable, normal people on actual wages would never be able to afford anything near the price range and their age!

Reactions: 8
I don’t know why she does the try on vlogs, she looks so uncomfortable showing her body, she always looks like she needs a tit the way she walks keeping her legs together and the poses so you can’t see her hips! Very oddas she so says embraces her shape! Personally I think she looks as trashy AF, she’s young, but those clothes are pure cheap. She’s a pretty girl and isn’t big, but just has the most bizarre fashion sense, same as her sister.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has just moved to the new estate by me. Am dying to see her in real life to see what she looks like.

Reactions: 12
She has just moved to the new estate by me. Am dying to see her in real life to see what she looks like.
like a flump.

she doesn’t even have a horrendous figure - she just either dresses in oversized unflattering big bag style clothes or as a quality street. Can’t fathom it.

Reactions: 1
Why are they taking shots on a Monday at 2pm in the afternoon? ....must be nice to be a youtuber

Reactions: 5
450k for the house! And 6 digits in the bank! Not bad at all sounds like Elle is smart with money. I was actually impressed with that video they answered some juicy questions! I think the booze makes them both funnier too lol they should stick at it! Anastasia kingsworth did a day it or shot it and basically answered nothing.

Reactions: 9
450k for the house! And 6 digits in the bank! Not bad at all sounds like Elle is smart with money. I was actually impressed with that video they answered some juicy questions! I think the booze makes them both funnier too lol they should stick at it! Anastasia kingsworth did a day it or shot it and basically answered nothing.
when I didn’t think I could hate them anymore.
Stop the world I wanna get off!

Reactions: 1
I’m glad she answered things too. I agree with you and to be fair to them, she is self employed and Connor doesn’t work (or ‘works for her’) the six figures sounds like a smart emergency plan to me as their earnings must fluctuate month to month. I definitely think they’re changing things up channel wise and who they want to appeal to

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.