Elle Darby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I can't stand is people on here pretending to know the influencer and making up bullsh*t. If you know them, prove it! Tell us something other than, "their dog barks all the time". Pretty standard. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What is that room for?? The one with 2 wardrobes and a pouffe in the middle of it?!! Why not get some free weights in there and work out?

Reactions: 1
I thought she said she was getting rid of the bed in another spare room to have the dressing table in there because she couldn't fit the ring light etc in the wardrobe room. She has that much stuff and that many rooms I can't keep track!! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I thought she said she was getting rid of the bed in another spare room to have the dressing table in there because she couldn't fit the ring light etc in the wardrobe room. She has that much stuff and that many rooms I can't keep track!! 🤣🤣
I don't know tbh I don't really watch I only skipped through to see the house updates. :giggle:

• Haha
I did a lot of fast forwarding too! It's all white, everywhere! Just my personal taste but I'd find that too depressing 🤪

I think if all parties agree, she can choose her guardian but that might already be in place to be her sisters if decided by her mother. She's over 16 so she definitely gets a decision that will be taken in to account (in a court setting) - I imagine it would be her dad but heavily staying with her sisters maybe.
Why would Katie have a legal guardian? She’s over 18. You don’t have a guardian appointed when you’re an adult ......

I mean.....

yawn, glad her mum is having a better week, but her bleeping manifesting bull tit really drives me mad.

she manifested the house she’s always dreamed of 🙄 might want to tell con its the house you’ve dreamed of because he sees it as a stop gap.

you manifested duck all elle, you flog tit online and get paid an extortionate amount for doing so. it’s not that deep

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All this manifesting business, gives me the creeps! Sounds like something off Damien the Omen 😖🤪

Reactions: 3
I wish she’d shut her curtains at night!!!

What I can't stand is people on here pretending to know the influencer and making up bullsh*t. If you know them, prove it! Tell us something other than, "their dog barks all the time". Pretty standard. 🙄
Why would you make that up though, hardly riveting stuff! I’m local, have seen her and her sisters out and about, it’s a fairly small area, market town, grown up around it with new housing estates, Elle lives in the next town now to Lucy, her part is new but getting to it you go past houses that are already there. Elle is small IRL ( curvy) but short ( have never seen Con) , Katie is really sweet, again tiny, the older twins are really naturally pretty well one is, saw her in Matalan once) and Lucy looks much more plain ( I dont mean that in a horrible way) she just looks like a normal average young mum. Both Elle and Lucy are pretty, but their lips do look too big, only my opinion of course, but I think they were both pretty and didn’t need all the stuff they have had.

Last edited:
I wish she’d shut her curtains at night!!!

Why would you make that up though, hardly riveting stuff! I’m local, have seen her and her sisters out and about, it’s a fairly small area, market town, grown up around it with new housing estates, Elle lives in the next town now to Lucy, her part is new but getting to it you go past houses that are already there. Elle is small IRL ( curvy) but short ( have never seen Con) , Katie is really sweet, again tiny, the older twins are really naturally pretty well one is, saw her in Matalan once) and Lucy looks much more plain ( I dont mean that in a horrible way) she just looks like a normal average young mum. Both Elle and Lucy are pretty, but their lips do look too big, only my opinion of course, but I think they were both pretty and didn’t need all the stuff they have had.
I never remember which of the twin sisters is which but the one who has two young children with small age gap seems a naturally pretty, type and more down to earth, her children are adorable and her husband is in military, a big contrast to Lucy and Elle

Why would Katie have a legal guardian? She’s over 18. You don’t have a guardian appointed when you’re an adult ......
Maybe its more guardianship type agreement with Katie having a learning/developmental delay she may not be able to make correct decisions about health/legal/financial decisions. Though TBC most of the guardianships ive heard of are in cases of much more serious disabilities/mental illness

You wouldn't want kids in that house. The white furniture wouldn't be white for long.

I was watching the self care video from Tuesday. Pure crap and just another day of her doing f all but her bins are overflowing. Someone posted a while back that there is always rubbish everywhere outside the house. They probably put the other bin bags outside the house and the foxes get into them.

What are they gonna do if they decide to have kids? Buy an even bigger house??

They don't need anywhere near that much space for just the two of them.

If Elle and Con are planning on having kids anytime soon then it’ll be a BIG shock to them because they’ll have to have a massive lifestyle change (or hire a nanny). They both need to grow up a lot first..

I mean.....

yawn, glad her mum is having a better week, but her bleeping manifesting bull tit really drives me mad.

she manifested the house she’s always dreamed of 🙄 might want to tell con its the house you’ve dreamed of because he sees it as a stop gap.

you manifested duck all elle, you flog tit online and get paid an extortionate amount for doing so. it’s not that deep
I disagree. This girl manifested a boob job, a new house, getting a new dog all in the space of 2018 AND went travelling and on loads of holidays, plus increasing subscriber count. Personally I want to know her secret to manifest, I will say she is great at that. She got a new car too and now another new house in 2019. How can a young person do all that? She must have a gift.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I disagree. This girl manifested a boob job, a new house, getting a new dog all in the space of 2018 AND went travelling and on loads of holidays, plus increasing subscriber count. Personally I want to know her secret to manifest, I will say she is great at that. She got a new car too and now another new house in 2019. How can a young person do all that? She must have a gift.
she needs to manifest herself a copy of the ASA rules.....
And a cleaner for the tip they’re living in.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.