Elle Darby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sadly I think a large the population of the world are completely bleeping thick!!! if they believe these influencers’ ( NOT A REAL JOB! YOURE JUST A FREE LOADING SALES REP AND A DODGY ONE AT THAT) seriously why has she not continued doing Vlogmas? 2/3 days being ill does not mean you quit! She’s clearly ok! Sorry Angellessss, she can’t be arsed, she’s got your cash for the cheap made in China tat!!! I wonder how ethical her products are? Or the environmental impact they have.

Reactions: 6
sadly I think a large the population of the world are completely bleeping thick!!! if they believe these influencers’ ( NOT A REAL JOB! YOURE JUST A FREE LOADING SALES REP AND A DODGY ONE AT THAT) seriously why has she not continued doing Vlogmas? 2/3 days being ill does not mean you quit! She’s clearly ok! Sorry Angellessss, she can’t be arsed, she’s got your cash for the cheap made in China tat!!! I wonder how ethical her products are? Or the environmental impact they have.
her sister has just had 2 babies and did more of vlogmas than she did, and they got 2 vlogs up since the kids were born.

shes a lazy duck, thats all, and Connor is the same if not worse.

Reactions: 10
So her sister has just had twin babies that are prem.. she’s been SO ill she couldn’t move, vlog, edit videos or get out of bed (although she’s been managing to eat our etc) yet she’s at said sisters house where the babies are when she could still have germs to spread round!

Reactions: 1
Poor Elle is so poorly that she needs to go to her sisters house who has just had her abdomen opened up to birth two babies because heaven forbid Elle made some dinner for them all to come back to, or did anything helpful with all the space she has in her fancy home and all the money in the bank she’s stashed from exploiting her fans. If my sister was coming home Christmas Eve and it was all a bit unplanned and rushed I’d say to come to mine and I’d whack a load of food on, play some games and get the Christmas spirit going for her and the kids while Jordan could have got a bit set up at home for the first night back! If Lucy said she didn’t want to or whatever fair enough, but we all know Elle would never have even offered

Reactions: 3
Absolutely disgraceful that Elle is supporting Seaworld! The self-serving moron 🙄

Reactions: 2
They market themselves as caring, nice people but they couldn’t be more fake - everything is for show and they are embarrassingly thick. They constantly contradict themselves yet the angels lap it up. People will surely see through their wasteful, materialistic lifestyle soon. They just aren’t relatable. They have such an inflated sense of ego, Elle thinks she is so beautiful and clever and Connnn thinks he is some sort of adonis. No. Herbie is the only one with more than two brain cells to rub together and I’m sure he is trying to communicate with us to go and rescue him, he’s obviously sick of their tit! 🥴

How do we know she supports sea world ? Ugh I’m disgusted if that’s true
Her latest grid post - a competition, one of the prizes is SeaWorld tickets 🤮

It’s actually been edited to remove the Seaworld ticket part of the prize!!!

Wish I had a screen grab of it!! Although if you go on the Klook_uk page where the giveaway is from, it mentions SeaWorld on there! Awful 😭

Last edited:
I was just going to say she must have removed the SeaWorld part because I saw comments about it but nothing about SeaWorld in her caption anymore!

Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to youtubers. She’d support absolutely anything if it gave her more ££ to find her lavish (but tacky) lifestyle.

Reactions: 5
Guys I miss you all on this thread so so much but since I had to stop commenting here due to being poorly should I keep commenting or are you all just bored with me now.....I’ve got millions of half comments but I just don’t know if you’re interested anymore 🙁🙁🙁🙁

god she’s unbearable... when Lucy and gormless Jordan seem to have a better work ethic you know the world has gone mad

I have to say I was one of the idiot mugs that defended them over the New York thing but boy was I wrong!! I’m starting to see them for what they are now and Connor is nothing but a sponger and a user!!

Reactions: 6
i havent been on this thread for a while but i’m glad i’m not alone in thinking WHAT A LOAD OF tit!

i watch a few youtubers while i get ready for the day and have been SO disappointed with almost everyones lack of effort with vlogmas this year. gemma and elle especially!!!

also, side note, do youtubers choose how many ads are in their vids cus ive just watched someones 14 min vid which had FIVE ad breaks in?!?!?!

Her latest Instagram story about not wearing make up “for what feels like forever” ... errrrm wasn’t she wearing make up when her and Con went out for food when she said she had no appetite but stuffed her face? Okay angel 🤥

Reactions: 7
She lies consistently doesnt she? And about the most stupidest things.. not wearing make up for ages when she clearly had at least some on in pics she posted whilst out the other day. I mean why lie about stupid things like that? :confused:

I did genuinely used to really like Elle but since this whole Angelle thing and this new house I feel like she’s changed and she’s starting to become unrelatable as she used to be

I feel Elle was best and most genuine when her and Connor lived in that apartment

No upload for 2 weeks because of a measly cold...that just proves she’s rolling in cash because if she needed the money she’d be uploading and being consistent

Reactions: 12
i havent been on this thread for a while but i’m glad i’m not alone in thinking WHAT A LOAD OF tit!

i watch a few youtubers while i get ready for the day and have been SO disappointed with almost everyones lack of effort with vlogmas this year. gemma and elle especially!!!

also, side note, do youtubers choose how many ads are in their vids cus ive just watched someones 14 min vid which had FIVE ad breaks in?!?!?!

Re: ads, you have a choice when it’s above 10:00 minutes long mark. You can either chose to put ads in where you want (as many as you want) or you can leave it to the algorithm to chose. When it has that many in I assume it to be YTs algorithm! I once had a 20min video (where I didn’t chose the ad placement manually, just left it) and literally had like 7/8 placed when I watched it back! Was so embarrassed 🤣🤣 literally went back and changed to one mid roll but still... anyone could’ve thought I was out for the $$ haha

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.