Elle Darby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only way they can ‘diagnose’ flu is a sputum sample and a gp can’t do that so he’s taken a guess because she’s gone in there crying over a bloody cold! If you were able to have a shower, get dressed, go to the doctors and explain what’s wrong- you don’t have the flu. Let alone write it on YouTube AND go on your own to the hospital to sit with your sister and buy her a bag of goodies. Absolutely ridiculous. Get a grip. She’s embarrassing herself

Reactions: 17
The only way they can ‘diagnose’ flu is a sputum sample and a gp can’t do that so he’s taken a guess because she’s gone in there crying over a bloody cold! If you were able to have a shower, get dressed, go to the doctors and explain what’s wrong- you don’t have the flu. Let alone write it on YouTube AND go on your own to the hospital to sit with your sister and buy her a bag of goodies. Absolutely ridiculous. Get a grip. She’s embarrassing herself
Exactly! When I have had the flu I literally couldn’t leave my bed cause of the fever and aches everywhere, she just has a cold the absolute drama queen!!

Reactions: 3
No one would go to the hospital if they were that ill also now that Connor doesn’t have a proper job SORRY, works for the angels, what on Earth is he doing with his time that he can’t edit? It’s not like she does fancy edits? It’s just knocking some clips together surely.

No one forces these people to do vlogmas, all of them fail

Reactions: 13
Last time I couldn’t even lift my head off the pillow.
I struggled to even walk to the toilet.
She’s either a Drama queen or full of ......

Reactions: 9
So full of tit ! Each time they sell out of the Angelle Collection, they piss off. There’s been no effort at all since the last collection. Just “kitchen island” “fake fire” and bleeping “console tables”

Reactions: 10
I dont really come on stuff like this to bad mouth anyone but this has annoyed me I have 3 chronic illness and I've been really ill with been sick too and this bird can't go on a computer and what edit a video but she can go in a hospital to give her germs away I don't believe she has the flu at all and had to delete her from my YouTube sorry if this doesn't make sense I'm in agony and this annoyed me

Reactions: 12
I dont really come on stuff like this to bad mouth anyone but this has annoyed me I have 3 chronic illness and I've been really ill with been sick too and this bird can't go on a computer and what edit a video but she can go in a hospital to give her germs away I don't believe she has the flu at all and had to delete her from my YouTube sorry if this doesn't make sense I'm in agony and this annoyed me
Me too . I’m dealing with 3 auto immune diseases, homeschooling my son who has autism and working part time, I’ve no choice but to get up every day and get on with it.

Reactions: 3
Me too . I’m dealing with 3 auto immune diseases, homeschooling my son who has autism and working part time, I’ve no choice but to get up every day and get on with it.
I get this so much I'm lucky I have family who live round me but I'm not allowed to work or i would be but also it's just annoying we are funding these stupid lifestyles and she can't tell the truth I've no time for it

Reactions: 1
Poor Elle, she's too ill to sit at her computer to edit a vlog. But isn't it fortunate that her flu subsided temporarily to let her do a photo with the dog and upload her advert! 🤔 The thought of making a few pounds from the Angels really is the best medicine.

That photo Lucy put up is hilarious, she obviously didn't get the memo about the flu. 😂😂 Elle stop treating your Angels like idiots, your blatant lies are so disrespectful!

Reactions: 7
Poor Elle, she's too ill to sit at her computer to edit a vlog. But isn't it fortunate that her flu subsided temporarily to let her do a photo with the dog and upload her advert! 🤔 The thought of making a few pounds from the Angels really is the best medicine.

That photo Lucy put up is hilarious, she obviously didn't get the memo about the flu. 😂😂 Elle stop treating your Angels like idiots, your blatant lies are so disrespectful!
glad I'm not on insta I'm starting 2020 with no negative vibes and deleted them all and the fake life's of them all

Reactions: 6
will be interesting to see if she goes and meets her newborn twins whilst having the 'flu'

Long time lurker. She never has the flu. In a million years. And just to point out as someone who works for the NHS it’s completely irresponsible of her to not have a flu jab considering her mums illness and given she says she spends so much time with her.
I have zero issues with anyone taking a break at this time of year. But be honest. I have two children, work and I’m a full time student. I don’t the pleasure of deciding if I cba to edit a video (which is her job)... if you don’t want to. Don’t. Just be transparent about it! I’ve followed Elle from day one as I liked her comp journey. But the girls getting less and less relatable.

Reactions: 8
Nah, as if she’s saying she’s got the flu but she’s been visiting Lucy in hospital today. Wow 🙄🙄
You have flu you don’t get out of bed!! It’s that simple, you cannot get out of bed!!!!!! She has a cold!!! And she went into hos!! selfish cow! And a lazy one! My brother saw her the other week and said she looks completely fake!

I'm not a doctor but Elle love, you don't have the bleeping flu. It's a bloody cold and sore throat. Get your lazy backside out of the bloody hospital where you could potentially pass something onto your sister and soon to be newborn twin nieces, or other vulnerable patients, pick up that camera and do some bloody work.

As for 'never taken time off before' all I have to say to that is there are many times when she has missed an upload.

I find her quite degrading sometimes with her snotty phrases like 'who even are you' 'we can't be friends' 'I feel sorry for you' etc. Even if she is joking, it just comes across as her being a brat and not knowing that other people might not be as lucky as her. She can afford a new house and to shop at places like M&S, the White Company and Waitrose but some of the people who watch her vlogs probably can't even afford Christmas presents this year.
She copies all of that from Marissa Lace, one if the most horrific vacuous vlogger out there!

Reactions: 2
Hope this doesn’t sound too mean but, on connors q and a on insta someone asked where they will be having Xmas. Surely if your mum was that ill to cancel a trip to New York for your little sister you would want to spend it with her?? Could possibly be her last Xmas so surely you would want to have dinner with her not just see her for a couple of hours from 5pm

Reactions: 2
Hope this doesn’t sound too mean but, on connors q and a on insta someone asked where they will be having Xmas. Surely if your mum was that ill to cancel a trip to New York for your little sister you would want to spend it with her?? Could possibly be her last Xmas so surely you would want to have dinner with her not just see her for a couple of hours from 5pm
I agree. The whole cancelling New York because of her mum being ill would not add up at all.
I think she is really sly and manipulative for making it seem that way, I know she didn’t mention her mum, but she dropped hints and there haven’t been other things going on so...

Agreed. If it was my mums last Christmas or even a Christmas time during a period she had been REALLY struggling with life and health then I’d make sure I spent it with her, made her feel special (and spoilt her if I had the funds of miss Darby!) and made memories. I’d offer to do the food so she could put her feet up, have it at her house so she could stay in her comfort zone for the day and just had a real laugh with my family. That’s the meaning of Christmas after all? Not spend a few hours late evening and then go home. Sorry but that’s actually awful and says more about her than any amounts of ‘I’m family orientated angels! I adore my family!’ Could ever justify.

Reactions: 8
Agreed. If it was my mums last Christmas or even a Christmas time during a period she had been REALLY struggling with life and health then I’d make sure I spent it with her, made her feel special (and spoilt her if I had the funds of miss Darby!) and made memories. I’d offer to do the food so she could put her feet up, have it at her house so she could stay in her comfort zone for the day and just had a real laugh with my family. That’s the meaning of Christmas after all? Not spend a few hours late evening and then go home. Sorry but that’s actually awful and says more about her than any amounts of ‘I’m family orientated angels! I adore my family!’ Could ever justify.
Tbh if I was ill, last thing I would want is xmas at my house! I would still feel like a host even if I wasn't for the day and I couldn't just leave if I was tired and enjoy the solitude of my house for a bit in between visits as thats where people will be congregated etc. And the mess and clean up! No thanks. Some people do Christmas different, you have to realise her parents are split and she has a long time partner too who has a family he probably would like to see too. They've probably been doing christmas this way for some time and Lucy said normally she hosts every year for her sisters on boxing day but can't this year. Some people prefer to have a chill afternoon and see family in the evening, some prefer visits done with by 5pm. Depends on the family traditions. Someone will be missing out. I don't think her mother is that sick or near her death bed, she looks and sounds well enough to be doing everyday things.

I think at this point it's definitely fair to assume that she DID NOT cancel New York because of her mum's health. Princess Elle had more pressing matters to deal with, including a launch of her tacky overpriced loungewear and the accumulation of yet more gifted furniture. I've said it before and I shall say it again, she is an entitled, vapid little cow. The world either turns around Elle or it doesn't turn at all. She is vile.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.