Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teatime12

Anyone notice she’s talking about her skincare and how she uses just a cleanse off oil and the CT cream, she doesn’t cleanse properly or tone or do any other skincare and hasn’t for months.. that’s funny, because I thought you were banging on about that foreo product that they were paying you for over the last few months?! Weird that

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
her picture today with her mum is just heartbreaking, how lovely they got to take her out. Though after years of working in healthcare I couldn’t help but notice she was taken out on what looks like a wheeled commode, I wonder why she hasn’t been provided with a more comfortable wheelchair - but I don’t know the circumstances!

• Sad

Nellyellie

VIP Member
I’ve been slowly going off her for months now. They take the piss. Connor has posted a story with a brand new Mac book. So that’s the 2 of them got new computers after just moving into a 500k plus house but she can’t get off her lazy arse to edit a fucking video

ltlurker

Isn't picking fault the whole point of this forum?
yes but I think you are just looking for things to pick at now, people can get carried away on here and that is why tattle can then be seen as trolling. It can get too ridiculous. I don't think Elle even meant it to offend anyone. She was actually brave to talk about and share such a personal issue in my opinion

Upintheair83

VIP Member
I’m not Elles biggest fan but I don’t think she meant any harm with her comment, maybe she didn’t word it in the way some may feel was correct- but she clearly loves her mum and she was just getting across that we should all cherish time with anyone we love, especially those who sometimes we take for granted and expect to always be around. My dad is in his 60s and still cries about losing his mum 30 years ago, it’s such a big loss to some people and I really think she was just speaking from her heart (and no one else’s).

Sticky One

VIP Member
I’m glad she seems happy though, for all she has I’m sure she’d swap everything in a second for her mum to be well. Also her mum is very comfortable money wise, maybe she has helped although I do believe what these Influencers get paid gifted is obscene and probably enough to give her a good deposit. I personally wouldn’t choose the estate she’s living on or the town, nothing there and a lot of new social housing very near her house being built ( like five doors away. I’m not being a snob here, but if I was buying a £450k house I wouldn’t choose it to be next door to SH, my friend had a new build in the same situation, let’s just say a couple of families were horrendous).
Most new build developments have a social housing section though, I live in a new build which is rented through social housing and I’m just like everyone else, my rent isn’t cheap either but maybe that’s because I live in a nice area. People just assume SH is for scum and cheap and it really isn’t

Reactions: 14

Mabelrose

VIP Member
i just think she comes across as very fake, her original hauls were all about cheap bargains, her being the bargain queen, now it’s all white company, Charlotte Tilbury etc, making sure she ( and Lucy/sis/mum of four) tag tag tag these brands in the hope of getting freebies. The endless pouting posing and standing with her leg looking like it’s about to break has put me right off her. She’s in it for the money, pure and simple. Greedy consumerism pushing it into her followers to try to earn more £££££s, her main audience being young girls. No, doesn’t sit well with me. I don’t think she’s a horrible person, I do however think she’s shallow.

• Heart
Whatever the reason, I hope they give Katie a replacement gift. As that trip was her birthday present
I don't think we can fault her on this one, her mum is really poorly and Elle adores Katie. She wouldn't cancel lightly and I think she always has Katie's best interests at heart

Grettyhoney

I’m a big fan of Elle’s but is it just me or is some of the Angelle Collection stuff sooo overpriced? £55 for a cardigan that (according to its description) snags easily! Can’t just be me that’s disappointed to see such high prices? ☹ Such a shame because some of the items are lovely but the price is just too much!

Monkeydust24

I like Elle but I just find her unrelateable these days. The bed in her latest video starts at £795 .... she was the girl who uploaded bnm and the range hauls and now she’s panelling her brand new £350,000+ house, buying ridiculous amounts of jo malone candles and buying £100 lampshades from the white company. She’s spending money like it’s going out of fashion and will end up loosing subscribers!

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Obviously we were supposed to go to New York but we couldn’t go because of the launch and everything.

sorry but everyone who went crazy on here because they “assumed“ it was about her mum and we shouldn’t have be commenting otherwise 🤔
elle never once mentioned her mum, she allowed everyone to assume because it got her out of having to explain.

her mum is there. I’m not saying she isn’t sick but they didn’t cancel the trip because of her.
and I’m glad that seems to be the case.

i bet she was pissed off she had the two wild boys in her new house 😂

Mercedes12

VIP Member
I don’t think people should be calling her out for cancelling a trip to a country so far away. Yes it may seem bizarre to cancel so soon after she has just spent time over there but with something like a brain tumour, her mum may have very sadly just taken a turn for the worst.
She clearly loves her sister and I highly doubt that she would have taken the decision to cancel and break her sisters heart if she absolutely didn’t have to. Just my impression of her, they are all very family orientated which I do find a redeeming quality in Elle.
I agree, I've only ever seen Elle being a great sister to Katie and always treating her with love, care, positivity and encouragement.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Jesus wept, they brought her mum and katy for a frigging scone, then sent them home alone in a taxi and went to a Michelin star restaurant and overnight stay themselves

if her mum really is doing badly, although I don’t believe that. (I know she’s sick)

they need to fuck right off.

Reactions: 13
I used to absolutely love Elle but lately, I think she's completely changed.
I bought a top from her angelle collection, there was an issue with my order, I emailed - and was ignored. They were busy, I got over it.
They then go on an extravagant last-minute holiday with all the order money - soooo relatable.
And now the new house that most of her followers could never even dream of, which she's filling with all new luxury gifted items... I mean getting rid of that brand new sofa?! Connor needs a real job ASAP, I hate him being in every video and I hate the way he talks to Elle. I miss the old Elle that actually cared about her viewers.

Reactions: 13