Elle Darby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold up, hold up......

the mum is now in her last days according to this thread!??????
where has this been mentioned!?

actually, where has elle mentioned anything about her mum in the last few weeks!? We’re all assuming it’s to do with her mum, maybe it’s not 🤷‍♀️
maybe her dad is sick, or her dads wife is sick, or they don’t want to go incase Lucy has the twins 🤷‍♀️ No reason was given and to new viewers it could be anything

is there anywhere that states this is to do with her mum?
people have a right to talk about it here because no reason has been given to us.

yes, I do believe it’s to do with her mum and I really do hope things improve but stop moderating the thread with faux outrage!!

everyone is guessing at this point. don’t start attacking each other for comments here.

Reactions: 9
Hold up, hold up......

the mum is now in her last days according to this thread!??????
where has this been mentioned!?

actually, where has elle mentioned anything about her mum in the last few weeks!? We’re all assuming it’s to do with her mum, maybe it’s not 🤷‍♀️
maybe her dad is sick, or her dads wife is sick, or they don’t want to go incase Lucy has the twins 🤷‍♀️ No reason was given and to new viewers it could be anything

is there anywhere that states this is to do with her mum?
people have a right to talk about it here because no reason has been given to us.

yes, I do believe it’s to do with her mum and I really do hope things improve but stop moderating the thread with faux outrage!!

everyone is guessing at this point. don’t start attacking each other for comments here.
She did imply it was her mum though when she said some people know what she is talking about. She has previously done a video about it.

Reactions: 1
She did imply it was her mum though when she said some people know what she is talking about. She has previously done a video about it.
exactly, she implied, maybe some people ”know” her dad or a family member is also sick, or some people know her and Connor have broken up yet are still living together 🤷‍♀️
you can’t expect everyone to know if they haven’t watched her for a while, many people only watch her vlogmas, there’s just no point snapping at others when the reason hasn’t been given to anyone online.

Reactions: 3
exactly, she implied, maybe some people ”know” her dad or a family membe is also sick, or some people know her and Connor have broken up yet are still living together 🤷‍♀️
you can’t expect everyone to know if they haven’t watched her for a while, many people only watch her vlogmas, there’s just no point snapping at others when the reason hasn’t been given to anyone online.
Yeah I haven’t watched her since summer, haven’t even watched her vlogmas so just gone off what’s been said here... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yeah I haven’t watched her since summer, haven’t even watched her vlogmas so just gone off what’s been said here... 🤷🏻‍♀️
my point exactly, people dragging out their soapbox because everyone on here should know......what NOBODY knows for certain gets my goat.

It's like everyone stating she is so good with Katie. While I'd like to think the image she portrays with Katie is all true, none of us actually know. She could just be wheeling Katie out for content and ignores her the rest of the time. Who knows? None of us know, so we can't be making such claims about anything.

I’ve no idea why she cancelled the trip to New York or if she’s a good sister to Katie in real life. I just know for sure that her mum is terminally ill. I worked with Elle once and I know this to be true from the time I worked with her.

Does Katie know about her mam now then. The last I heard she didnt know? I really feel for her. I have a friend with a daughter with GDD and it can be tough but wonderful looking after someone with it.

Does Katie know about her mam now then. The last I heard she didnt know? I really feel for her. I have a friend with a daughter with GDD and it can be tough but wonderful looking after someone with it.
I think I vaguely remember in a vlog Elle saying that Katie was now aware and they had told her

Reactions: 4
Their mum has has the tumour for around 7 years now. Things have only taken a turn for the worse recently so they probably have tried to prepare Katie for her death as best as possible.

Reactions: 2
Honestly I think it’s awful they didn’t tell Katie for years. This is the women’s she lives with. My sister has a learning disability very similar to Katie

Let’s hope her mum is doing ok and is going to be ok, I really do feel for Katie. I do remember now she was only told earlier this year.
it’s an awful situation for them all to be in.

Reactions: 8
Out of interest how do you know her mum is very well off? Makes sense she may of helped with the money for the house then and makes sense incase anything happens Katie will have somewhere to go, very sad
Localish and have friends that know them well. I said her mum is very comfortable ( well appears to be). Very sad that she is so poorly though, she’s has always seemed a really lovely lady.

If her mums had a brain tumour for years and has been told it’s terminal I imagine unfortunately her time is limited, with Elle feeling like she had to mention it a while ago I’m guessing this is when her Mum perhaps went significantly downhill at first. I don’t think cancelling a trip is out of order at all, whether it’s because her Mum has taken a turn for the worse and needs looking after or whether she’s ok and it’s simply because they just want to spend as much time as they can with her this time of year, I think under the circumstances it’s completely reasonable. I’m sure Elle will make it up to Katie and we really shouldn’t judge her based on this one thing. We don’t know what they’re going through but we know enough to know it must be incredibly difficult and worrying for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So the paint swatches from the other day on her story - she said they were all farrow and ball.
Today she’s posted her room painted... look in the fireplace.
Now don’t get me wrong I approve of getting a cheaper version and getting a colour match but I don’t like the fact it’s not pointed out because farrow and ball paint is the insta ‘thing’ at the moment.
Maybe I’m taking it too heart too much but it pisses me off.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I thought when you got a new build you had to wait a while to paint? Or is that just certain ones? I know Lindsey.lifestyle said they have to wait a year

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.