Elle Darby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her lips look like an inflamed anus!

Most new build developments have a social housing section though, I live in a new build which is rented through social housing and I’m just like everyone else, my rent isn’t cheap either but maybe that’s because I live in a nice area. People just assume SH is for scum and cheap and it really isn’t
I agree with you! I also rent through social housing in a beautiful little village, surrounded by private homes. I've never considered myself horrendous 😔

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’ve gone right off her and unfollowed her. I think she is a spoilt and entitled millennial!!!
What she does is not hard work at all!! I am sick to the back teeth of these “influencers” parading round their Gucci bags , new build homes , cosy Christmas vibes and boyfriends as wet as they come!!
it’s such a bad and sad time for teenagers of today to think Instagram is work and the only way to earn money and care just about likes and all the trappings of social media!
Elle is not relatable anymore at all just a Whiney wingey immature brat !
(FYI I feel extremely sorry for what she is going through with her mum I really do, but pre this latest update of illness she was like this even more so of late!£

Reactions: 11
Her lips look like an inflamed anus!

I agree with you! I also rent through social housing in a beautiful little village, surrounded by private homes. I've never considered myself horrendous 😔
I never said people in SH were horrendous, I said a couple of families( that lived by my friend) that rented were! And sorry but if I was paying close to 500k I wouldn’t choose to live by SH 🤷🏻‍♀️ I grew up in a council house, no shame here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I also find it weird how Lucy said all the sisters were going to the Christmas market as it’s tradition but she couldn’t attend as she’s too pregnant and Jordan can’t have the kids or something so will miss this year.. well Elle didn’t go either. She went the day after and only with Connor and Katie? All a bit weird. Especially if the reason for cancelling the holiday was really her mum, then you’d think the sisters would want to all come together for the evening and be supportive, but seems not. Which again leans me more towards it being nothing to do with her mother and actually Elle doesn’t want to say it’s the house/angelle collection reasons so just implies it’s something else without ACTUALLY saying so she’s not truly lying.
I also think it’s a bit funny how she said she’s bought every piece of angelle collection so ‘isn’t taking away for us angels!’..is anyone supposed to believe that? That she’s bought every piece in numerous Sizes for different ‘styles’ in every colour and has paid for it all. The money is her money for her own merch!! She’s basically saying she’s transferring money from one bank account to the other haha

The girl is a first-class bullshitter. Vapid, entitled little cow. I sympathise her regarding the situation with her mum but it would not surprise me in the slightest if they'd cancelled NY because of the house. Getting that content has to come first after all, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
£39 for a pair of knitted leggings o_O who keeps buying this Angelle collection crap which is basically over priced loungewear - I’m sure you can get similar in Primark for a fraction of the price!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Can someone please tell her to stop calling everything ‘luxe’ as well as if it’s the ultimate compliment and by saying it’s luxe means she can slap a whopping price tag on it and it’s somehow justified because if you want luxury then you have to pay for it.. after all, has she mentioned it’s luxe?! Christ alive, hope she gets a thesaurus for Christmas

£39 for a pair of knitted leggings o_O who keeps buying this Angelle collection crap which is basically over priced loungewear - I’m sure you can get similar in Primark for a fraction of the price!
I can't believe the price of the pieces she's selling, does she have no conscience? She's built her "brand" on Poundland and Primark hauls, lured in her young impressionable audience being the "bargain queen" and then launches her own range at these over-inflated prices that her fans will buy as they are so in awe of her. Some quick math:

I think most fans will buy a complete outfit, knitted leggings and the matching top say = £39 +£22 = £61.

She has 325k subscribers, I'd say a conservative estimate is that 2% of her audience make a purchase = 325000 * 2% = 6,500 orders.

Sales she'll make from tomorrows launch = £61 X 6,500 = £396,500.

No idea what her profit margin will be but at these prices I'm going to guess it's healthy so lets say 20%.

Profit = 20% X £396,500 = £79,300.

I think this is a conservative estimate and it's her second collection in a few months.

It's clear who's funding their lifestyle and new house. She loves her "Angels" so much, so much so she'll empty their bank accounts just before Christmas for her own gain.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She’s obviously sent none of the China tat collection to other influencers as PR so she’s pretending she buys it herself so she doesn’t look tight.

she mentioned her mum gave her the advent calendar so I assume she’s not in hospital

thing is, Elle never said they cancelled because of her mum, her words suggested that but part of me wonders did she do that on purpose to stop people asking questions.

i hope I’m right!! I’d prefer her to be that sneaky than her mum to be very unwell

Reactions: 2
The island looks tit. Let’s be real, it’s a small kitchen. Putting a massive island in the middle was never going to look right

Reactions: 2
New follower here. I knew about Elle briefly when the whole hotel freebie thing came up and was just recommeneded her sisters 21st video. Cant bloody stand her incessant use of the word Angels!! She speaks as if someones bloody chasing her.

Whats wrong with her sister though? Has she explained that previously? I think her older sister with the kids is very pretty.

New follower here. I knew about Elle briefly when the whole hotel freebie thing came up and was just recommeneded her sisters 21st video. Cant bloody stand her incessant use of the word Angels!! She speaks as if someones bloody chasing her.

Whats wrong with her sister though? Has she explained that previously? I think her older sister with the kids is very pretty.
She’s has global development delay
Her older sister is Lucy Carter who is also a Youtuber. She is a mum of two boys and pregnant with twins and does slimming world

She’s has global development delay
Her older sister is Lucy Carter who is also a Youtuber. She is a mum of two boys and pregnant with twins and does slimming world
Shut up!! She’s never pregnant with TWINS is she? 😧😧😧😲

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She is pregnant with twin girls and posts lifestyle home fashion motherhood videos
she needs to start saying it more or putting it in the thumbnail because how do I know she’s putting up the Christmas tree whilst pregnant WITH TWINS if she doesn’t make it obvious...

doing the school run.....whilst pregnant with twins.
Shop with me in b&m...whilst pregnant with twins!!!!

interested to see if Elle’s birthday will be a weekend away, I can’t see them going anywhere with the house half done and after cancelling New York but they do love an extravagant birthday so il be shocked if it’s not Something extra.

connor is trying to keep the angels happy by dropping some wedding hints in to a vlog 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her clone Gemma doesn’t a lounge wear haul......

not an angleeeeleeele in sight 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.