Elle Darby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think we can fault her on this one, her mum is really poorly and Elle adores Katie. She wouldn't cancel lightly and I think she always has Katie's best interests at heart
I’m not faulting her for cancelling it but she should give another present...

What annoys me about her is she goes on about wanting to be open and honest with her ‘angels’ but only ever gives half the story... don’t talk about it AT ALL if you don’t want to expand on it because inevitably people are gonna wonder and ask questions.

Reactions: 13
Honestly find Elle so deeply annoying but feel so dreadfully sorry for her re her mum . Really had to say that as I think tattle can be mean JUST for the sake of it . In this ONE instance I think she’s doing the right thing and hope that her mum is comfortable and doing okay . Christmas is the worst time for something like this to be going on . Have to say that when my mum was dying I certainly couldn’t of carried on vlogging . I couldn’t put on make up or
even eat a meal let alone pout and preen infront of a ring light or Hollywood mirror . Let’s see how this unfolds and pray there’s a happy ending to this . Also hope
Katie is okay i think she’s lovely

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She kept saying how disappointed she is that the trip is cancelled, which is very annoying in the circumstances

I hope her vocabulary improves, she uses the word literally all the time

Her mum has a brain tumour so it seems it’s about that . Really feel for them and Katie x
Elles mum is very comfortable and sadly very ill, maybe she has helped a lot knowing this and it’s somewhere for Katie to stay as well??
I think her mums battle with a brain tumour could be the reason why they aren’t going to New York
I don't think we can fault her on this one, her mum is really poorly and Elle adores Katie. She wouldn't cancel lightly and I think she always has Katie's best interests at heart
obviously if it is because of her mum that’s really sad and I hope she’s ok.
I think tattle can be mean JUST for the sake of it . In this ONE instance I think she’s doing the right thing and hope that her mum is comfortable and doing okay .
can you point out to me where tattle has been mean “just for the sake of it”

keep in mind they have JUST comeback from a month in the USA and her mum has unfortunately been unwell for a while. I think everyone agrees they would also cancel if the mum isn’t doing well but it’s also sad for Katie who doesn’t get to travel like Elle does.
I don’t see any messages being “mean” about the situation at all.

Reactions: 4
I’m not faulting her for cancelling it but she should give another present...
Why should she give her another present? It’s not about gifts I’m sure with the illness her mum has They are just grateful to be together

Reactions: 9
I don’t think people should be calling her out for cancelling a trip to a country so far away. Yes it may seem bizarre to cancel so soon after she has just spent time over there but with something like a brain tumour, her mum may have very sadly just taken a turn for the worst.
She clearly loves her sister and I highly doubt that she would have taken the decision to cancel and break her sisters heart if she absolutely didn’t have to. Just my impression of her, they are all very family orientated which I do find a redeeming quality in Elle.

Reactions: 19
i struggle to believe that she is sincere, her narcissism over the past year just put me off her

Reactions: 3
Why should she give her another present? It’s not about gifts I’m sure with the illness her mum has They are just grateful to be together
Because she didn’t get her anything for her birthday? She promised her a once in the lifetime trip to America and made her wait till December then cancelled it. She’s going to be devestated.

Reactions: 1
Because she didn’t get her anything for her birthday? She promised her a once in the lifetime trip to America and made her wait till December then cancelled it. She’s going to be devestated.
I’m sure she will reschedule she wouldn’t of cancelled without good reason to she does a lot for her

Reactions: 4
I don't think that kind of guilt is justified. Elle can be annoying but she's doing the right thing here. What's devastating is seeing their mum so sick, not a holiday that can be rebooked at any point. This isn't once in a lifetime for Elle, they're on holidays all the time!

Reactions: 11
Didn’t she throw her a massive party ?I’m sure she will reschedule she wouldn’t of cancelled without good reason to she does a lot for her
I don't think that kind of guilt is justified. Elle can be annoying but she's doing the right thing here. What's devastating is seeing their mum so sick, not a holiday that can be rebooked at any point. This isn't once in a lifetime for Elle, they're on holidays all the time!
And she did throw her a massive party

Reactions: 3
Her mum god be in the final days of her life. Nobody really knows, her mum will pass away soon so there is a good chance it could be before this year is out. That could be why they cancelled the trip.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Her mum god be in the final days of her life. Nobody really knows, her mum will pass away soon so there is a good chance it could be before this year is out. That could be why they cancelled the trip.
Yes exactly all the hate is a bit unnecessary to be honest

Reactions: 10
Yes exactly all the hate is a bit unnecessary to be honest
I think so. Her mum is dying, her sister has learning difficulties so is bound to find the experience of losing her mum even more traumatic than most. Katie might not want to leave her mum and go off on a jolly right now.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Honestly find Elle so deeply annoying but feel so dreadfully sorry for her re her mum . Really had to say that as I think tattle can be mean JUST for the sake of it . In this ONE instance I think she’s doing the right thing and hope that her mum is comfortable and doing okay . Christmas is the worst time for something like this to be going on . Have to say that when my mum was dying I certainly couldn’t of carried on vlogging . I couldn’t put on make up or
even eat a meal let alone pout and preen infront of a ring light or Hollywood mirror . Let’s see how this unfolds and pray there’s a happy ending to this . Also hope
Katie is okay i think she’s lovely
You find Elle ‘deeply annoying,’ but also think people are mean for no reason? Practice what you preach 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I don’t think people should be calling her out for cancelling a trip to a country so far away. Yes it may seem bizarre to cancel so soon after she has just spent time over there but with something like a brain tumour, her mum may have very sadly just taken a turn for the worst.
She clearly loves her sister and I highly doubt that she would have taken the decision to cancel and break her sisters heart if she absolutely didn’t have to. Just my impression of her, they are all very family orientated which I do find a redeeming quality in Elle.
I agree, I've only ever seen Elle being a great sister to Katie and always treating her with love, care, positivity and encouragement.

Reactions: 14
I can’t believe people are even commenting or calling her out for cancelling the trip. It’s obviously because of her mum being so poorly. I know this is a gossip sight but people seriously need to have some respect

Reactions: 29
I can’t believe people are even commenting or calling her out for cancelling the trip. It’s obviously because of her mum being so poorly. I know this is a gossip sight but people seriously need to have some respect
L
It’s disgusting she seems like a genuinely good sister and nice person I can’t believe people are even saying she needs to buy Katie another present

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.