Elle Darby-Swift #77 It ain't Texas, it was Trowbridge so sit your lying ass down, down, down

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could watch the sun rise and set without turning her head
---
I don’t think she’s pregnant. She would be milking the content if she was. If she was far along enough to have a bump that would mean she’d know the gender right? Would t she be posting about all the “American” trends with pregnancy. She needs ideas for content and we all know she makes pregnancy her WHOLE personality. Unless she is and it’s a boy and she’s bitter again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20240617_133106_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
could be weight gain, but I did think this could be a bump, but then again.. she's been eating like crap for 3 months so 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Elle seems the type that would be a witch but use the excuse of not being able to help it because she’s pregnant and hormonal. So if she is it would explain why Con is out running a lot and signing up to fitness events to try and get out the house and away from Elle as much as possible.

Little Romeo would definitely be tossed to the bottom if it’s a girl but Saint’s position of favourite is at threat too as regardless of boy or girl this baby would be American which Elle would love and rinse for content.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I watched back one of Dad Challenge Podcast's videos the other day (the one where he comments on one of her post cancellation return videos about how she got her sparkle back) I forgot how many videos he ended up doing about her in the end and how funny they were! Give them a watch if you haven't already 🤣🤣🤣

He should revist her channel now and do a critique on her USA move 😄

Reactions: 7
She is 100% pregnant just watched latest vlog, con very careful not to get her stomach in shot. She’s not doing her hair and makeup as she did a couple of months ago either. I would bet money on it!
Agreed. Homegoods vlog at 14:23 - 14:25 there’s definitely a bump that’s she’s trying to hide behind the trolley.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
There was one part in the vlog where Connor was sitting down in the shop, with his back turned. He was on his phone and she walked up behind him....he looked so shifty and turned his phone over. Bet he's been getting attention in the gym! She needs watch out! Xx

Reactions: 8
I've got a feeling she was/is waiting for the gender scan and if it's a boy again she may be annoyed and can't face telling people so may do the whole "surprise! We didn't know we were pregnant" schtick. That would be content too in some ways and people would be "shocked" and more likely to engage with it. She may even wait until they are born and then be like "we've been keeping a secret" or the like.

Agreed. Homegoods vlog at 14:23 - 14:25 there’s definitely a bump that’s she’s trying to hide behind the trolley.
Agreed! They are literally also talking about nappy caddies, I know they already have two children who it could be for but if they used one so much you think they’d have noticed by now and got one! I definitely could see a bump at this time!!

Reactions: 3
My hunch is that she already knows it's a girl and doesn't want to put the content out there too soon, she's waiting for the best time to keep up peak interest and maximise engagement.

Reactions: 5
My hunch is that she already knows it's a girl and doesn't want to put the content out there too soon, she's waiting for the best time to keep up peak interest and maximise engagement.
Honestly I don’t even think having a baby girl will revive her dwindling following. Getting pregnant with Romeo was supposed to be her big comeback but that completely flopped and they had to move to another country to try and generate some interest. Didn’t work. It’s almost like people don’t even dislike her anymore they are simply uninterested and dgaf, which is worse in a way cause she won’t even get people hate-watching lol

Reactions: 14
Did anyone see cons reel on insta? The Father’s Day one? Surely she’s pregnant she didn’t do anything all day😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She could watch the sun rise and set without turning her head
---
I don’t think she’s pregnant. She would be milking the content if she was. If she was far along enough to have a bump that would mean she’d know the gender right? Would t she be posting about all the “American” trends with pregnancy. She needs ideas for content and we all know she makes pregnancy her WHOLE personality. Unless she is and it’s a boy and she’s bitter again 🤣
She might not be past the 12 week mark yet

She’s not stopped eating since she arrived in the States and she carries her weight around her tummy, however I would not be surprised one bit if she’s preggo again,

If she is pregnant then I'm sure we'll all be looking forward to our favourite Elle Darby pregnancy reveal video titles bingo game as there will be a whole series of them ✅️

"We're PREGNANT in the USA *SURPRISE*"

"Telling my HUSBAND I'm having an AMERICAN BABY *OMG*"

There will be the Telling Katie video, the Telling the kids video, Telling the dogs video, Telling the Walmart check out staff video, Telling the Deliveroo driver video, Telling the place where I bought my cowboy boots from video.....

And of course the obligatory announcement video/photo of Connor topless in jeans, EDL topless posing with a white cowboy hat on but covering the modesty with a British Flag while the kids are draped in the American Flag.

What a potential treat we are in for 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 54
There was one part in the vlog where Connor was sitting down in the shop, with his back turned. He was on his phone and she walked up behind him....he looked so shifty and turned his phone over. Bet he's been getting attention in the gym! She needs watch out! Xx
I came here to say this! He looked so suspicious and quickly hid his phone!!!

I’ve Been cheated on twice and it’s giving off the same vibes.