Elle Darby-Swift #77 It ain't Texas, it was Trowbridge so sit your lying ass down, down, down

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she is pregnant then I'm sure we'll all be looking forward to our favourite Elle Darby pregnancy reveal video titles bingo game as there will be a whole series of them ✅️

"We're PREGNANT in the USA *SURPRISE*"

"Telling my HUSBAND I'm having an AMERICAN BABY *OMG*"

There will be the Telling Katie video, the Telling the kids video, Telling the dogs video, Telling the Walmart check out staff video, Telling the Deliveroo driver video, Telling the place where I bought my cowboy boots from video.....

And of course the obligatory announcement video/photo of Connor topless in jeans, EDL topless posing with a white cowboy hat on but covering the modesty with a British Flag while the kids are draped in the American Flag.

What a potential treat we are in for 🤪
I’m manifesting the birth announcement video and the background noise of Connor taking a tit this time, tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her bump would show very quickly and early as she’s had 2 babies close together and only a year since she was last pregnant, so I definitely think she’s pregnant but doesn’t want to announce yet.

Reactions: 8
I had a feeling she was pregnant in Disney . Odd clothing choices for hot Florida and the making excuses about her caffeine intake … (not that we’d notice she only had 1 cup of tea a day , but the way she made a big deal about it made me wonder)

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see there was a shooting at a children’s splash pad in michigan yesterday…but yeah…american dream n all that elle 🙃

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
This is a massive reach, but hear me out because I wouldn’t put it past her.

They “moved” to the US 3 months ago and started in San Diego where they clearly never really had any intention of staying. There’s conveniently a gender selection facility in SD, and we all know how obsessed ED is about having a girl.

Is it possible they used “exploring San Diego as an option to live” as an excuse for spending a few weeks there whilst Elle went under the gender selection IVF treatment? Then moved to Texas as they had always planned to do.

She’s then been wearing SO much pink clothing that when the pregnancy/ gender reveal is announced she can play into her whole bullsh*t narrative of how she ✨mAnIfEsTeD a GiRl AnGLeS✨ when in actual fact she paid a hell of a lot of money to get something she craved so badly instead of just being happy she can have beautiful healthy babies naturally.

I know it’s a massive reach, but this is exactly something she’d do & there’s been so many subtle signs.

- As someone else mentioned above, banging on about only have one cup of tea a day
- It didn’t look like she rode any rollercoasters at Disney - on the vlog Con and Katie went on together whilst she was with the boys (since she put universal on the map 😂 you’d think she would want to ride a few whilst she was there)
- Wearing stupidly oversized clothes & hoodies in 30+ heat
- Calling herself a size 12 - there is no way ED would openly admit she’s anything above a size 8 if she couldn’t eventually admit it’s because she’s pregnant
- Slobbing around doing nothing, but that’s fairly normal isn’t it
- And as we’ve all noticed, hiding her stomach at every given moment

The timings would align if my theory is correct! She’d be about 12 weeks+ and would definitely be showing by now with her third!

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
This is a massive reach, but hear me out because I wouldn’t put it past her.

They “moved” to the US 3 months ago and started in San Diego where they clearly never really had any intention of staying. There’s conveniently a gender selection facility in SD, and we all know how obsessed ED is about having a girl.

Is it possible they used “exploring San Diego as an option to live” as an excuse for spending a few weeks there whilst Elle went under the gender selection IVF treatment? Then moved to Texas as they had always planned to do.

She’s then been wearing SO much pink clothing that when the pregnancy/ gender reveal is announced she can play into her whole bullsh*t narrative of how she ✨mAnIfEsTeD a GiRl AnGLeS✨ when in actual fact she paid a hell of a lot of money to get something she craved so badly instead of just being happy she can have beautiful healthy babies naturally.

I know it’s a massive reach, but this is exactly something she’d do & there’s been so many subtle signs.

- As someone else mentioned above, banging on about only have one cup of tea a day
- It didn’t look like she rode any rollercoasters at Disney - on the vlog Con and Katie went on together whilst she was with the boys (since she put universal on the map 😂 you’d think she would want to ride a few whilst she was there)
- Wearing stupidly oversized clothes & hoodies in 30+ heat
- Calling herself a size 12 - there is no way ED would openly admit she’s anything above a size 8 if she couldn’t eventually admit it’s because she’s pregnant
- Slobbing around doing nothing, but that’s fairly normal isn’t it
- And as we’ve all noticed, hiding her stomach at every given moment

The timings would align if my theory is correct! She’d be about 12 weeks+ and would definitely be showing by now with her third!
It takes four months to get from fertility drug to implantation. Women still have to inject a number of times a day for egg harvesting - like with normal IVF

Reactions: 7
It takes four months to get from fertility drug to implantation. Women still have to inject a number of times a day for egg harvesting - like with normal IVF
I probably should have done some more research before reaching with this one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you know how you know she’s pregnant? Because every other video before she would say “I’m not pregnant yet” I don’t know when she stopped saying this, but she certainly has

Reactions: 6
Aaaah its so hard to tell if its a bump or not…. the fridge part of the video i thought she didn't look
pregnant but then in the HomeWares shop she did… 🥴
She just looks fat to me… unless she’s carrying her baby in her ass as that’s grown rather larger too.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It wouldn’t surprise me but I just think she is carrying extra weight, which is not shocking as she’s not stopped eating!! She carries it around her hips/tummy. She always looks better to me with a bit more weight on though as she looks giant in her face when she was thinner. Who cares if she’s put on a few pounds really, only Connnnn..er! That’s where her insecurities come from. I think she looks fine, she just needs to dress for her shape and be comfy.

Reactions: 16
No it doesn’t - if there’s no waiting list at the clinic and you don’t need any other tests done (which she wouldn’t as she can obviously get pregnant herself) then she would have just started injections at the start of her period, had egg collection roughly 10-14 days later, 5 days for the fertilisation and blastocyst culture and then transfer so if it worked first time it woudl have been done and dusted within a month

Reactions: 4
IF she is pregnant and happens to have a girl I think it’ll be the total downfall of her and possibly her relationship too. It’s like the last thing she’s clinging to to make her “happy” as nothing else has. She will rinse the whole over stereotyped pink girl content but then she will be back to being miserable. I think there will come a point old conman will leave her for someone else as I think even the money/doesn’t want to leave his kids won’t keep him with her forever

It is really easy to gain weight in America too though , i gained a stone in 2 weeks in Florida once 🤭

Reactions: 13
Can we stop with the pregnancy thing. She’s just fat from sitting on her arse eating crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If she is pregnant it's early on and I'm sure most, if not all of us, can completely respect why she wouldn't announce it publicly yet.

Reactions: 5