Elle Darby-Swift #77 It ain't Texas, it was Trowbridge so sit your lying ass down, down, down

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I alone in thinking that curry is absolutely not homemade, looks just like a takeaway! Must have read on here about how she never has home cooked meals so plated up her Indian to look “homemade”😂😂
She never said she made it - it’s still technically homemade if someone else made it and brought it to them..!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Am I alone in thinking that curry is absolutely not homemade, looks just like a takeaway! Must have read on here about how she never has home cooked meals so plated up her Indian to look “homemade”😂😂
Is this Elle trying to show the haters that she isn’t a racist anymore by eating Indian food? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Another big speech about Saint being so special in her latest vid and again, no mention of poor Romeo. It’s so sad 😭

Reactions: 11
Both kids are very sweet but poor little Romeo is so forgotten about. He seems the most delightful little boy as well, always happy and smiling.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Another big speech about Saint being so special in her latest vid and again, no mention of poor Romeo. It’s so sad 😭
It’s been like that from the very start you only have to scroll back and compare both birth announcements and the long paragraphs she would devote to Saint when he was a newborn, captioning posts calling Saint perfect etc v what she did and has done about Romeo. Saint is golden boy and she makes that so blatantly obvious. Feel like sadly it would’ve been a different story if Romeo had been a girl.

Reactions: 14
It’s been like that from the very start you only have to scroll back and compare both birth announcements and the long paragraphs she would devote to Saint when he was a newborn, captioning posts calling Saint perfect etc v what she did and has done about Romeo. Saint is golden boy and she makes that so blatantly obvious. Feel like sadly it would’ve been a different story if Romeo had been a girl.
I remember reading something about this golden child thing - possibly on Tattle.🤔
They used Britney Spears as the example and I don't think she was the golden child, so was treat badly. Can't remember though if it was said that the parent(s) would be narcissists. 🤔

Reactions: 1
She is 100% pregnant just watched latest vlog, con very careful not to get her stomach in shot. She’s not doing her hair and makeup as she did a couple of months ago either. I would bet money on it!

Reactions: 8
Elle and Lucy Have both said that Elle was the golden child and put on a pedal stool when young. it’s clearly what she knows parents do, favour one child more.

Reactions: 7
She is 100% pregnant just watched latest vlog, con very careful not to get her stomach in shot. She’s not doing her hair and makeup as she did a couple of months ago either. I would bet money on it!
I think she is too. Just with the sitting around in bed and the emotional outbursts!! I know she does that anyway but I really think she is!

I definitely think she's pregnant too. Gotta get content baby no 3 to work asap if they want that costal house in San Diego, otherwise it will be back to Trowbridge. Honestly, I don't think she has the creativity to get views any other way and I think this is the direction they see the future. Make the money to move to San Diego or back to England it is.

Around the 25min mark of the first shipping vlog looks like she has a bump to me, that or the weight she's put on is very much around her middle.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Either she is pregnant or hiding the weight gain. Even on her insta story when she was packing the pool bag; her whole body was basically covered up! Thing is there's nothing bad about gaining weight - I went to America for 3 months and gained weight, I wanted to try all the foods. she just photoshops herself and creates unrealistic expectations for young girls.

Reactions: 8
The extremes she goes to for content and yet her content is dire. And if you read here (of course you do) please sort your vlogging skills/camera skills out. It is all over the show. You are an experienced You Tuber no?

Reactions: 6
Latest Vlog @ 33:15

Ellie "Any of you guys seen that guy going viral on tiktok at the moment who is brutally honest about the downfall of companies, brands, celebrities and what they're doing wrong...."

Con "Don't mention his name or he'll come for you"

LOL ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She mentioned on a vid a while back something like she has no plans to stop eating so much anytime soon - I guess if she's pregnant that can excuse any weight gain!

Reactions: 6
If she has a girl I fear saint will end up on the pile with Romeo. She'll have a new favourite then. Absolutely disgusting.

If she is I hope it’s a boy again…
Me too 🤣 joke is I am a boy Mum and it’s been incredible (mine are 20 & 16) but I never needed to scratch that itch for a girl like she does, so it will be even funnier!

Reactions: 2
I will never understand the obsession with wanting a certain sex of baby. A healthy baby and healthy mum is the goal. I get wanting to experience both but there is a huge difference with that and the total obsession people like Elle display.

Reactions: 18