Elle Darby-Swift #77 It ain't Texas, it was Trowbridge so sit your lying ass down, down, down

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What absolute shite are they talking in that car? She has never got her kids, obvs dropped off every day (god knows where with god knows who) while they both make their way round the restaurants in Texas, sampling the lunch menus 😂 not to mention endless spending at tj maxx / target etc - take your kids with you for lunch you bleeping pair of weapons, get a job and get back to the Uk, yous are regretting it already we can all tell 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Seriously the chat at the end of her new vlog about not starting the podcast again because she doesn’t want to do too much. Get a grip 😩 I have children similar age to her and work and yeah, it’s not easy, but she’s got no job plus a stay at home husband.

Also, all these road trips and holidays they’re planning, I wonder what they’ll do with the dogs? Sounds like it’s too hot to even walk them until 7pm most days there

Reactions: 14
Con wants a Winnebago so the dogs can go , her face when he said that! 😂. that won’t happen! They will be in kennels. She gives zero shits about them and why would that surprise us? We know the true Elle Darby. A vile self centre madam. She will never change.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Oh yay, another ‘day in the life’ vlog… 🤮 Whyyyyy does she think people are interested, I genuinely think she has the most boring life out there!! It’s exactly the same as the videos she did back in the UK, shopping hauls or stuffing her face. No originality, no creativity, no substance. DULL

Reactions: 13
Realistic Morning Routine checklist …
Wake up and feed the baby on the freebie £2k reclining chair ✅
Dance around the kitchen with hubby whilst the boys eat breakfast ✅ * inc John Mayer
Spend some time alone having a shower and doing makeup and hair whilst hubby takes the kids to daycare ✅
Take the dogs for a walk before it gets too hot for them ❌ *didn’t have time , get Connor to do it later
Sit and have a chat about going back to the UK for a wedding without hubby , boys and dogs for a week in August ✅
Go out for a drink and pastry with hubby ✅
Chat to camera in the car and try to convince people we are happy in the US but also will want to come home at some point ✅
Explain why I cant create content as I need to be a mum 7 days a week even though the boys are in childcare 3/4 days of the week ✅
Quickly mention the groundbreaking new brand we are creating to create a bit of buzz * don’t say too much but briefly bring up angelle collection ✅

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Realistic Morning Routine checklist …
Wake up and feed the baby on the freebie £2k reclining chair ✅
Dance around the kitchen with hubby whilst the boys eat breakfast ✅ * inc John Mayer
Spend some time alone having a shower and doing makeup and hair whilst hubby takes the kids to daycare ✅
Take the dogs for a walk before it gets too hot for them ❌ *didn’t have time , get Connor to do it later
Sit and have a chat about going back to the UK for a wedding without hubby , boys and dogs for a week in August ✅
Go out for a drink and pastry with hubby ✅
Chat to camera in the car and try to convince people we are happy in the US but also will want to come home at some point ✅
Explain why I cant create content as I need to be a mum 7 days a week even though the boys are in childcare 3/4 days of the week ✅
Quickly mention the groundbreaking new brand we are creating to create a bit of buzz * don’t say too much but briefly bring up angelle collection ✅
God that chat in the car at the end has made me soooo angry 😤

Reactions: 1
Did she mention Angelle being struck off leaving debt?
---
I mean at this point she’s just Waynetta/Gollum.
It’s actually insane how different her and Connor are. He’s so active and on the go 24/7 and so into his fitness and her sofa has an arse imprint on it from where she never moves. How does he find her attractive 😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
Did she mention Angelle being struck off leaving debt?
---
I mean at this point she’s just Waynetta/Gollum.
Nah course not - something about it being the right time to close it down and it being a season in life , not a failure but a lesson blah blah blah

Can’t wait to hear what their new brand is ! - I assume clothing by the way they were talking but who knows

Reactions: 2
WTF is she on about, this is the time to do it ( travel). No Elle, the time to do that is when you are free, no kids/dogs, not pack up your entire life and move to another country without thinking it was forever. Who in their right mind spends that sort of money just for one long holiday! I really hope she gets a huge dose of reality and soon. Also she is so immature. Life isn’t a bloody TV show.
---
I’m crying when she’s going on about her ‘job’ and Con man chipping in, the unemployed dad! 😂😂😂 WTF up. What a stupid cow. How does she think other people cope. It’s all about Elle. All this fill my cup, surrendering to this, she talks utter bullshit. She is so thick. Also is her hair wet, sweaty or greasy.
---
actually assuming about Angelle in my last comment I’m hoping they paid all their creditors.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
For a couple that uprooted young kids and their dogs without any intention of moving back to the UK, certainly spend a lot of their time talking about moving back to the UK.... 🤔

LoLz at Carby Darby getting excited for July 4th decorations. She doesn't have a clue about the history behind it does she? Bless.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hope when they do all these road trips that they take the dogs! If they don't, they should be told how selfish they are. Dogs understand a lot more than you think, they will be traumatised by the constant moving around.
Also, they are seriously romantacising road trip life with toddlers.

Reactions: 12
Thank you so much ❤ I count my blessings everyday, even though he's not here yet, I feel incredibly lucky to have made it this far. To anybody else on this thread that is on the same journey, please try not to get disheartened by Elle, who clearly has no awareness of how difficult it can be for some people to conceive. You will get your miracle ❤
Just wanted to say thank you for this post. Needed to hear this today! 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve not watched the vlog yet but, remembered a dream I had a few nights ago ( before the heatwave in Yorkshire when I could actually sleep). I was watching my laptop and Elle was on her channel sobbing. Con had done a runner with a younger woman - who was the double of the singer Sade (singer from the 80’s & 90’s for you young ones who don’t know her). They had their own fitness channel on YouTube :ROFLMAO:…..that’s all I remember

• Haha
Reactions: 10
After watching that vlog a few things that stood out:

So they are definitely moving back to England then (I know that's not exactly what they said but it's obvious)
Elle misses her 'village' and wants more me time
They want to go on long road trips even though they are paying $6k a month for that rental.
Why doesn't elle seem to wear a bra anymore?
What was that dancing in the kitchen at 7.30am all about? Utterly cringe and NOT relatable or real life. They both need to get a proper job
Elle doesn't like the texas heat
She can't wait to go back to the UK for her friends wedding,even though she's only been in USA 3 months

Also talking about Elle going back to the UK- I could be totally wrong but im sure she may have a few problems getting back in thr usa. Someone I knew didn't travel back from the US until he had his citizenship because of issues around getting back in. My sister in laws sister who has resisded in USA for years and had 2 kids there had trouble 2 years ago getting back into the USA with her 2 kids after a holiday, and that awful Millie Hart (on tik tok) I'm sure had to wait for something before she could safely fly back knowing she could get back in. I don't know the ins ans outs of it all, or understand it. But I'm sure there could be issues, I was always under the impressive its not that easy to keep flying to and from until you are an actaul citizen (could be wrong though)

Reactions: 6
For a couple that uprooted young kids and their dogs without any intention of moving back to the UK, certainly spend a lot of their time talking about moving back to the UK.... 🤔

LoLz at Carby Darby getting excited for July 4th decorations. She doesn't have a clue about the history behind it does she? Bless.
I know!! Oh yes Elle, go get excited on July 4th, being British 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She does not seem happy in the US at all. She's at home all the time ( aprt from going out to eat)- hasn't tried to make friends, no run club or gym like conman. She could be taking her kids to playgroups to make mum friends.
Her presentation of her self has gone down hill. She used to make an effort with 'dyson hair' and makeup etc. Now it's no makeup greasy hair and baggy dirty clothes. Weight gained. I *think* she's homesick. and it would not surprise if she's feeling depressed.
---
I know!! Oh yes Elle, go get excited on July 4th, being British 😂😂😂
years ago i did 'camp america' and celebrating 4th july felt so awkward for the british staff haha. loads of themes were to do with 'escaping and being free' from the brits.!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12