Elle Darby-Swift #77 It ain't Texas, it was Trowbridge so sit your lying ass down, down, down

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No it doesn’t - if there’s no waiting list at the clinic and you don’t need any other tests done (which she wouldn’t as she can obviously get pregnant herself) then she would have just started injections at the start of her period, had egg collection roughly 10-14 days later, 5 days for the fertilisation and blastocyst culture and then transfer so if it worked first time it woudl have been done and dusted within a month
IVF has a success rate of around 20% on the first go....this is after injections; egg harvesting; lab testing on embryos to discover if they're male or female
---
Can we stop with the pregnancy thing. She’s just fat from sitting on her arse eating crap.
...or she's been sitting on something else ;) 😂 :sick:.......

• Haha
Reactions: 5
IVF has a success rate of around 20% on the first go....this is after injections; egg harvesting; lab testing on embryos to discover if they're male or female
---

...or she's been sitting on something else ;) 😂 :sick:.......
But you dont have to do egg harvesting or lab testing - it’s not mandatory and she doesn’t have any other issues that we know of other than doing it for gender selection so odds would definitely be in her favour of it working first time

Reactions: 1
This is how thrilling her "content" is at the moment..... debating whether or not EDL is with child or with McDonalds.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
But you dont have to do egg harvesting or lab testing - it’s not mandatory and she doesn’t have any other issues that we know of other than doing it for gender selection so odds would definitely be in her favour of it working first time
Gender selection is done as part of IVF — women first undergo ovarian stimulation followed by egg retrieval and fertilization with the father's (or donor) sperm. The embryos grow in a special culture medium for 3 days. A single cell is then removed and sent for lab analysis

Reactions: 3
Sorry guys, I didn’t mean to start a debate about time for IVF 😂
It's very interesting though! Even if she's not pregnant, she might be gaining weight believing that she'll be pregnant soon and her weight won't matter then. Maybe Connor's secretly preventing it from happening so he can get out of there quicker... jk but it's kinda possible?

Reactions: 6
I don't think she's pregnant I think she's gaining weight from eating nothing but processed crap and eating out for the last few months

Reactions: 8
Either way, she’s hiding that belly a lot. Must be in her “baggy jumpers era” ✨🙄
She has the kind of body shape where she carries weight around her middle so pregnant or not, she could disguise weight gain by wearing baggy tops cause her arms and legs stay quite slim.

Reactions: 4
I watched the latest vlog. Same same furniture shopping for neutral shite they already have (wicor baskets, lazy Susan’s in various shades of white) more eating and testing cookies. Blah blah. Connor seems more down to earth and I think trying to rein her in with spending and I think trying to be more realistic about their lifestyle? I don’t know how he puts up with Elle. She needs to find some purpose maybe pursuing a new career, making some friends, filling her day up- spending the days when the kids are are nursery going furniture shopping and having continuous ‘date days’ isn’t normal or relatable!
also the move is clearly not permanent when she talks about the relationship with the cousins. I would love to know how much money this extended holiday has cost!

Reactions: 7
I watched the latest vlog. Same same furniture shopping for neutral shite they already have (wicor baskets, lazy Susan’s in various shades of white) more eating and testing cookies. Blah blah. Connor seems more down to earth and I think trying to rein her in with spending and I think trying to be more realistic about their lifestyle? I don’t know how he puts up with Elle. She needs to find some purpose maybe pursuing a new career, making some friends, filling her day up- spending the days when the kids are are nursery going furniture shopping and having continuous ‘date days’ isn’t normal or relatable!
also the move is clearly not permanent when she talks about the relationship with the cousins. I would love to know how much money this extended holiday has cost!
I only lasted 3 minutes but I'd love how she tried to put Connor down for not hanging photos on the walls with nails, and he went and explained to her that they're renting! They can't drill on the walls...

Reactions: 13
If she’s not pregnant, she’s put on a ton of weight. She’s just lucky that it goes to her stomach and she can cover it and her arms and legs stay slim because she looks really big and wide around the middle in this latest vlog

Reactions: 5
As if One Cup answered ( or wrote 😂 ) those questions! He can’t even pronounce lazy Susan! And yet somehow we are supposed to believe he’s very articulate all of a sudden. We see you Elle👀👀 trying tie create the perfect family image. As said on here, Con jumped a mile when looking at his phone, sat on that chair in the shop and she surprised him!

She's so excited about 4th July in the big ol USA cos that's going to be the online pregnancy announcement day of her American child.
Hoping for another SON
---
She's so excited about 4th July in the big ol USA cos that's going to be the online pregnancy announcement day of her American child.
Hoping for another SON

Reactions: 8
4th July brings out the absolute ugly in Americans. Really not a day to look forward to. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hoping for another SON
---
Hoping for another SON
Good theory! And it'll be obvious she's doing the announcement at a specific time to make the most amount of coin, because she'll post it in time for the Angles in the UK to comment and create the most amount of attention and views before the clock even strikes 00.01am in the USA on July 4th 🙄🤔😜