Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maggisojuicy

VIP Member
Either way, she’s hiding that belly a lot. Must be in her “baggy jumpers era” ✨🙄
She has the kind of body shape where she carries weight around her middle so pregnant or not, she could disguise weight gain by wearing baggy tops cause her arms and legs stay quite slim.

Reactions: 4

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
It’s so obvious - also Elle didn’t seem keen on Florida before really and is now commenting on Julia’s pics like “ FL Girlie if I ever did see one” and mentioning in her Vlog they will stay in Texas for a year and then definitely move, probably to Florida so she has the chance to bump into Julia whilst she’s there 😂

Elle is really trying to copy how Julia is and her style, Julia and her partner are always at the beach, she doesn’t care about getting her hair wet, she couldn’t be more different to Elle - can you imagine Elle in the sea underwater lol
Someone needs to let Julia know… Stalker Elle is after her!
---
I've just been on zillow to look at homes in Fort Lauderdale and it's $1.6m for a small 3 bed bungalow (mortgage $8000 a month) - However, Julia & husband don't live in Florida - they've been having a month's vacation out there. She lives in Nashville, where they are renovating a cabin/house.

Julia looks to have partnered with a few companies that Ellie might leech onto:

TJMaxx
Ninja
lulu&georgia
jennikayne
Dime beauty
Vici
Target

That's what I could see without creating a 'like to know it' account
Oh she mentioned Ninja about 7 times on the last vlog, best we message them! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

evoway13

VIP Member
I will continue to call out/message and post on SM about any bloody Brand that works with her.. She should have been cancelled and stayed cancelled.. It wasn’t one or two tweets. There were so many and they were so vile.
.....it was also holiday vlogs from four or five years ago , that she made private....complaining about 'foreigners'

br0wser

Chatty Member
Do none of you rent in the uk? Lots of contracts prohibit candles in rented property in the UK as well (or at least they did 10 years ago when I faced the hell of renting in London). It is just a standard thing I thought?
I rent in the South East and this was in my contract. I’ve never had an inspection though so get away with using them

Reactions: 3

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
No but guys it took them literally ages to conceive their first baby 😖😖😖😖

fuck off elle, still can’t believe you said this

wonderbread

Chatty Member
I really wish Elle would learn how to do her fake tan better 😖 This is AFTER a shower!! She even shows the tan she used and says she's "fallen back in love with it" 😳😳😳😳
I smell her tan through the pics. And how predictable she is by buying baccarat rouge

maggisojuicy

VIP Member
This is incredibly weird and disturbing. I don't imagine it'll ever be something Saint reads and looks at fondly. I spent 7 years TTC (an actual TTC journey, unlike Elle!🙄). 5 rounds of IVF and a miscarriage and I am finally pregnant with my little boy. I am already utterly in love and obsessed with him, purely because of the journey it took to get to this place and I cannot wait to meet him.... BUT even I draw the line at this 🤣 she sounds unhinged!
congratulations lovely ❤

• Heart

evoway13

VIP Member
After watching that vlog a few things that stood out:

So they are definitely moving back to England then (I know that's not exactly what they said but it's obvious)
Elle misses her 'village' and wants more me time
They want to go on long road trips even though they are paying $6k a month for that rental.
Why doesn't elle seem to wear a bra anymore?
What was that dancing in the kitchen at 7.30am all about? Utterly cringe and NOT relatable or real life. They both need to get a proper job
Elle doesn't like the texas heat
She can't wait to go back to the UK for her friends wedding,even though she's only been in USA 3 months

Also talking about Elle going back to the UK- I could be totally wrong but im sure she may have a few problems getting back in thr usa. Someone I knew didn't travel back from the US until he had his citizenship because of issues around getting back in. My sister in laws sister who has resisded in USA for years and had 2 kids there had trouble 2 years ago getting back into the USA with her 2 kids after a holiday, and that awful Millie Hart (on tik tok) I'm sure had to wait for something before she could safely fly back knowing she could get back in. I don't know the ins ans outs of it all, or understand it. But I'm sure there could be issues, I was always under the impressive its not that easy to keep flying to and from until you are an actaul citizen (could be wrong though)
If she's waiting for a green card, she's not allowed to leave......

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
The American You Tubers I watch all seem very polished & professional IMO. They create quality vlogs. Smelly Elle’s are rough in comparison. It is like she just can’t be bothered.

A few months ago I noticed Elle had been commenting and liking all of Julia havens Instagram posts and then I started to notice the copying 😂 Julia would post ninja creami recipes on her story then all of a sudden Elle went and bought one and showed hers. Back in April Julia posted her living room decor, now Elle is going for the same “aesthetic”. Julia wears brighter colours and a lot of patterns, all of a sudden Elle’s trying to do the same shopping in Thrift stores and loving everything pastel. Connor is also now following Julia’s partner on Instagram, but he doesn’t follow either Elle or Connor back 😂 She has literally never had an original thought ever and it this is her way of making friends I don’t think it’s gonna work because she just seems to be copying her lol. Sorry for the rant she just annoys me

Yes I noticed the same!!! I think if you don’t follow Julia you wouldn’t notice but it’s so obvious! The trucker caps and the colour too, even her voice when she talks to Romeo?!

evoway13

VIP Member
But you dont have to do egg harvesting or lab testing - it’s not mandatory and she doesn’t have any other issues that we know of other than doing it for gender selection so odds would definitely be in her favour of it working first time
Gender selection is done as part of IVF — women first undergo ovarian stimulation followed by egg retrieval and fertilization with the father's (or donor) sperm. The embryos grow in a special culture medium for 3 days. A single cell is then removed and sent for lab analysis