Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Princesst

Chatty Member
All that stuff she shipped over! … if they don’t like it there long term what’s she going to do… ship it all back?! 🥴 who would ship that much stuff over when they’re already a couple of months into a 12 month lease and really have no idea if they’re even staying in the country longer term? She’s just going to lug it all to another rental if they do 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10

evoway13

VIP Member
I think she was really disappointed with Katie’s reaction to finding out she was pregnant 😬 (it’s at the end of the video)

Poor Katie her first day in the states to see them and she has a camera shoved in her face and told the news
I honestly could see the disappointment in Katie's face (she is adorable that girl ) - she realised that this means that Elle & Con will probably never move back to the UK

My husband is saying something about taxes in UK/US when you have a child who is a dual citizen......they have to pay taxes to both countries?????

Dynas-tia

I have to say I don’t understand all the nice comments about Connor enjoying America to the fullest etc.
The only difference between him and Elle is that he went to the gym.
I don’t follow him on ig so maybe I’m missing something but what did he do so special there? It’s not like he started a job or anything he is literally only working out. Except for that, he is doing the same as Elle - eating and shopping

This woman has just gotten to a whole new level of insufferable. Strap in AnGleS it’s going to be a long 6 months 🫠

As someone who is currently on a long TTC journey, I can’t bring myself to watch her nursery or preggers reveal vlogs. If we are thinking she’s decorated the nursery with new baby in mind already, any clues on the gender from that?

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Looks like pottery barn have taken down her ads from their page!! They didn’t reply to me but must have seen the messages!
I didn’t see her ad on there. No reply for me, a friend put a few tweets out, I will ask her when I next speak to her if she had any responses. It’s so disgusting that she swans off over there and no doubt ‘reached out’🤢🤬 to them, told them all about how great she was for Universal, so of course they agreed to give her free stuff. I’d be bloody furious if I was a customer of theirs.

evoway13

VIP Member
I’ve not watched the vlog yet but, remembered a dream I had a few nights ago ( before the heatwave in Yorkshire when I could actually sleep). I was watching my laptop and Elle was on her channel sobbing. Con had done a runner with a younger woman - who was the double of the singer Sade (singer from the 80’s & 90’s for you young ones who don’t know her). They had their own fitness channel on YouTube :ROFLMAO:…..that’s all I remember

• Haha

Sunshine99

Chatty Member
You can do gender selection in Dubai too. Didn’t they go there just before moving to America?
It was suggested on here back then too, but they were in Dubai Jan-Feb so too early. Unless they did part of the process there and part in San Diego? I have no idea how it works. Either way I'm certain she's having a girl and has been hinting in her emojis etc. I mean it's not that unlikely she'd have a girl naturally either, I do agree she's the type to go for gender selection then make it all out to be a manifestation though!!

Emmalj44

I can’t believe the amount of stuff they shipped over , I would have sold what I could and just brought new , surly that must have been cheaper??
I understand sentimental bits but candies and books is just silly

What’s happening with the dogs I wonder when they go on their ‘vacay’ ??
Such a shame, bring them all the way to the US just to dump them all summer. Surely not 🥺

• Angry
  • Sad

Gossipgirl69

Wow her voice is insufferable in that tiktok she's just posted.

Also that nursery is so boring and depressing, a terrible ad for Pottery Barn.

Deffo pregnant, not fooling anyone in that horrible white floaty dress (actually, begging for speculation by wearing it)

evoway13

VIP Member
We have those rainbow sour strip things in the UK 🙄😂 she acts as if everything she finds in America is exclusive to America.
If you watch American families trying British food - they go crazy for our chocolate; tea; snacks; English breakfast; Fish and chips; cheese etc etc.....and the families who have holidayed over here love our bread ; milk and eggs. Their milk looks like it's been bleached!

• Sick