Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

at88

Not sure I’d go as far as saying they are well taken care of 😂 but they don’t need to post them daily no 😂😂

QUOTE="mcgee, post: 19684860, member: 239269"]
I think they are well taken care of especially by Con. He seems to be the one most responsible for the dogs. He often posts photos of his walks with them. I’m not defending Con and Elle as I don’t agree with them leaving the dogs so soon after they arrived etc but in this scenario, I’m not sure what you’re expecting to see? Just because they aren’t posting photos of every dog walk or every time they play or cuddle the dogs doesn’t mean they aren’t being walked or given attention or care.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 1

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
It’s been like that from the very start you only have to scroll back and compare both birth announcements and the long paragraphs she would devote to Saint when he was a newborn, captioning posts calling Saint perfect etc v what she did and has done about Romeo. Saint is golden boy and she makes that so blatantly obvious. Feel like sadly it would’ve been a different story if Romeo had been a girl.
I remember reading something about this golden child thing - possibly on Tattle.🤔
They used Britney Spears as the example and I don't think she was the golden child, so was treat badly. Can't remember though if it was said that the parent(s) would be narcissists. 🤔

Con’s reel of his evening routine, Elle’s in her jammies by the time they are having dinner, he’s away to the gym in the evenings and in bed at a different time than her. They are so disconnected. Wouldn’t surprise me if they sleep in seperate beds and that was his bedroom he was filming in 😂 At this point Elle needs to be pregnant to justify her constant lounging about because without it she’s just a slob.
Just watched from his reels. Whether or not Elle does much during the day, I'd be fummminnng if my partner posted that, either she's not in the clip, or if she is (like 4 clips out of 40+) shes hidden by the table decor, or just out of shot so only he arms are seen, he's basically making it look like he's a single dad to two.

I guess alot of the times she would be taking the videos, which I think alot of mums get frustrated by, noone takes candid photos\videos of them with their kids, so they never have the memories to look back on, but also even when she is in the camera shot it's barely visible.

Even if he does do the majority, if I was his wife I'd be annoyed he was showing the world as if I did nothing to help with the family.

Paige7

VIP Member
IVF has a success rate of around 20% on the first go....this is after injections; egg harvesting; lab testing on embryos to discover if they're male or female
---

...or she's been sitting on something else ;) 😂 :sick:.......
But you dont have to do egg harvesting or lab testing - it’s not mandatory and she doesn’t have any other issues that we know of other than doing it for gender selection so odds would definitely be in her favour of it working first time

ChattyAuntPatty

How is she a stay at home mom when her kids are in daycare?
---

I’m on before they were put into daycare and when she was in the UK (there was rumour Saint went but who knows), majority of her time is spent at home with the boys … as I think she said they only go a couple of days.

Winnywoowaa

Personally I love my childhood and baby photos, I love my baby book but it's all about me and my milestones not naked pregnancy photos of my mum! Any reference to your mum and dad getting it on is just a big no to anyone I've ever known 😂 my husband sometimes gets reminded of the movie he was conceived to and he hates it!!!!!! 😂
Yep I love looking at my baby photos, the rest I agree with too 🤣

edzl89

I might be reading too much into things here, but the emojis she’s used in this post have 10000% convinced me she’s preggo. Going on a road trip with the dogs, boys and the white love heart means the baby. Interestingly, Connor used the same emoji in his reel caption the other day, where the wording was “and just like that, my life has changed forever 🤍”

She’s so pregnant.

View attachment 3025084
I think the baby emoji will mean Romeo ?!

erin182

VIP Member
I've watched plenty of American family vloggers who have rented properties.....and they weren't allowed to hang pictures/mirrors due to damage that can be caused. Elle no longer has the luxury of brick built walls to hang heavy mirrors. There are really strict rules about renting in the US........ I notice she hasn't been showing candles off in hauls. Candles are not allowed but, they'd probably just melt with the heat anyway
You can’t light a candle if you’re renting in America?

• Haha

bananabutter

VIP Member
It will sting a bit knowing the brand pulled her ad tho, it will bring her “glowing & growing” ass back down to reality! Maybe she will learn that her vile and horrid public comments can’t be undone!
Does anyone have a SS of what the original post was like? I was blocked a long time ago 😂

evoway13

VIP Member
I've just been on zillow to look at homes in Fort Lauderdale and it's $1.6m for a small 3 bed bungalow (mortgage $8000 a month) - However, Julia & husband don't live in Florida - they've been having a month's vacation out there. She lives in Nashville, where they are renovating a cabin/house.

Julia looks to have partnered with a few companies that Ellie might leech onto:

TJMaxx
Ninja
lulu&georgia
jennikayne
Dime beauty
Vici
Target

That's what I could see without creating a 'like to know it' account

Last edited:

ChattyAuntPatty

Yes it’s great for their development, I’m in the sector myself. However Elle is certainly still being a pig lounging around reading her book, actually feel a tiny bit sorry for her if she’s not made any friends and Connor at least goes tot the gym and made some links

Oh right I get you. Daycare is great for kids as they learn skills from their peers and teachers, in this case it’s the best thing for her kids as both her and CoN are brainless. I think if your kids went part time at least you make the most of being kid free and setting up a new life instead of being a pig and laying around in bed eating.

Kittyyy

Realistic Morning Routine checklist …
Wake up and feed the baby on the freebie £2k reclining chair ✅
Dance around the kitchen with hubby whilst the boys eat breakfast ✅ * inc John Mayer
Spend some time alone having a shower and doing makeup and hair whilst hubby takes the kids to daycare ✅
Take the dogs for a walk before it gets too hot for them ❌ *didn’t have time , get Connor to do it later
Sit and have a chat about going back to the UK for a wedding without hubby , boys and dogs for a week in August ✅
Go out for a drink and pastry with hubby ✅
Chat to camera in the car and try to convince people we are happy in the US but also will want to come home at some point ✅
Explain why I cant create content as I need to be a mum 7 days a week even though the boys are in childcare 3/4 days of the week ✅
Quickly mention the groundbreaking new brand we are creating to create a bit of buzz * don’t say too much but briefly bring up angelle collection ✅
God that chat in the car at the end has made me soooo angry 😤

evoway13

VIP Member
Don't forget to include holiday vlogs from four or five years ago - where she complained about 'foreigners' ....and then deleted the vlogs.......