Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tootyfruity10

If she’s not pregnant, she’s put on a ton of weight. She’s just lucky that it goes to her stomach and she can cover it and her arms and legs stay slim because she looks really big and wide around the middle in this latest vlog

Reactions: 5

RubySky478

VIP Member
Am I alone in thinking that curry is absolutely not homemade, looks just like a takeaway! Must have read on here about how she never has home cooked meals so plated up her Indian to look “homemade”😂😂
She never said she made it - it’s still technically homemade if someone else made it and brought it to them..!

• Haha

Upintheair83

VIP Member
She is 100% pregnant just watched latest vlog, con very careful not to get her stomach in shot. She’s not doing her hair and makeup as she did a couple of months ago either. I would bet money on it!
I think she is too. Just with the sitting around in bed and the emotional outbursts!! I know she does that anyway but I really think she is!

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
Do none of you rent in the uk? Lots of contracts prohibit candles in rented property in the UK as well (or at least they did 10 years ago when I faced the hell of renting in London). It is just a standard thing I thought?
I rent, and have never been told I can’t light candle nor was it in my contract, I can’t smoke inside, not that I smoke anyway and can’t have a pet, but my flat is so small and has no outside access so again, would never have one but yea, no issues with candles for me anyway!

Reactions: 4

haribostrawbs

I wonder if she actually goes a day without buying herself something 🤔… definitely not a happy bunny no matter how much she tries to convince herself she is and is living her “best life”

Sabbie

VIP Member
4th July brings out the absolute ugly in Americans. Really not a day to look forward to. 😂

• Haha

wonderbread

Chatty Member
I’m on before they were put into daycare and when she was in the UK (there was rumour Saint went but who knows), majority of her time is spent at home with the boys … as I think she said they only go a couple of days.
Oh right I get you. Daycare is great for kids as they learn skills from their peers and teachers, in this case it’s the best thing for her kids as both her and CoN are brainless. I think if your kids went part time at least you make the most of being kid free and setting up a new life instead of being a pig and laying around in bed eating.

disneys

VIP Member
I know this is SUCH an ignorant question - I don't have kids and haven't really been around babies or toddlers - what is the usual age to potty train? I appreciate every baby is different!!

P.s literally thought the Count didn't have IG until people posted about his stories then realised I've been blocked LOL
It really depends and there are certain “cues” your child will give you I’ve found . My son was about 2.5 years . My daughter is just over 2 and we have started her now as she sees her brother use the toilet and has gotten interested so we are giving it a go . Every child is different though

Hereforthedrama124

She is 100% pregnant just watched latest vlog, con very careful not to get her stomach in shot. She’s not doing her hair and makeup as she did a couple of months ago either. I would bet money on it!
Agreed. Homegoods vlog at 14:23 - 14:25 there’s definitely a bump that’s she’s trying to hide behind the trolley.

• Wow

Paige7

VIP Member
It takes four months to get from fertility drug to implantation. Women still have to inject a number of times a day for egg harvesting - like with normal IVF
No it doesn’t - if there’s no waiting list at the clinic and you don’t need any other tests done (which she wouldn’t as she can obviously get pregnant herself) then she would have just started injections at the start of her period, had egg collection roughly 10-14 days later, 5 days for the fertilisation and blastocyst culture and then transfer so if it worked first time it woudl have been done and dusted within a month

evoway13

VIP Member
Her talking about making new friends and how it’s odd because they do YouTube made me think she’s really worried about people finding out about who they really are and her being exposed. When I google Elle swift all her socials come up and a few articles but none are particularly damning considering what happened. It’s annoying because imo her name change has enabled her to hide a lot of her past. I don’t know what an American google search of her name would pull up. The tattle pages come up but I think that’s just because I use it??

when you google Elle Darby this comes up without having to scroll far… https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ollowers-racist-tweets-returns-Instagram.html

this needs to be linked to her new name!
If anyone searches for her on YT, her videos with the most views come up first........ ;)

• Haha

benz

Anyone else wondering why only she wears sweatshirts Everyday and everyone else wears short sleeves? Is she trying to hide her belly??

evoway13

VIP Member
I've read so much about Yankee Candles too! I only use certain brands but I love a good candle lit evening 🙈
...you're better off with soy based candles

Elle never mentioned the gigantic cut across her shin - It looked deep too!

• Heart

Kimmee

Anyone get this on their FYP ? Sounds like a really well thought out plan for moving to California I would say - even mentioning about moving back to the UK before having kids of school age , renting out their UK home and jobs that pay better in the US - just interesting 👀

Attachments

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I think whoever said 4th July announcement could be on to a winner “exciting week for the fam” had her hair done for the reveal of the century 🤔
‘Hey kid, you know how the Americans celebrate every year for getting free from us brits, well we thought we’d tell the world you ( a British baby) is on the way on that very day! Yay! 🎉

• Haha