Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sabbie

VIP Member
In November this country is about to be taken over again by racist convict, so she’ll feel right at home.

• Sad
Reactions: 2

Boombirdie

VIP Member
So, in Con's birthday vlog he's woken up from Saint's bed upstairs, I thought that'd be the case. He's mostly up there with the boys whilst she's a depressed, lazy, entitled, princess all alone in her humongous bed.

I know it's been said a million times but it's terrifying watch Saint walk down those stairs, it's like a bloody fortress. Not suitable for a 2 and 1 year old to be up there alone in the slightest and the reality is they're not going to be. What happens when Saint wakes up in the dark and tries to get to their room. No sign of a gate either.

The logical thing to do would have been for them to set up an adult bedroom upstairs and the downstairs room with fancy ensuite could have been her filming & dressing room.

I bet Con's birthday wish was for Elle to be nice to him!
We gave the ensuite for the kids as they have less bladder control and is handy to be close if you're potty training, like she will be soon. Agreed they need gates

Sunshine99

Chatty Member
...you're better off with soy based candles

Elle never mentioned the gigantic cut across her shin - It looked deep too!
I think she mentioned that it was from the dogs lead. Exactly the same thing happened to me, looked worse as it happened in the summer with a tan too.

disneys

VIP Member
I had a feeling she was pregnant in Disney . Odd clothing choices for hot Florida and the making excuses about her caffeine intake … (not that we’d notice she only had 1 cup of tea a day , but the way she made a big deal about it made me wonder)

Sabbie

VIP Member
What kind if visa does she have? If she needs to, she can get an Advance Parole which enables her to travel. At any point any moody CBP officer can deny any alien re-entry back into the country, but for most Brits that would not be a problem. AP in never a guarantee, but it’s not something to sweat over if you are behaving yourself.

Cady1954

VIP Member
It’s so obvious - also Elle didn’t seem keen on Florida before really and is now commenting on Julia’s pics like “ FL Girlie if I ever did see one” and mentioning in her Vlog they will stay in Texas for a year and then definitely move, probably to Florida so she has the chance to bump into Julia whilst she’s there 😂

Elle is really trying to copy how Julia is and her style, Julia and her partner are always at the beach, she doesn’t care about getting her hair wet, she couldn’t be more different to Elle - can you imagine Elle in the sea underwater lol
I hope she doesn't copy Julias eyebrows! Jaysus!!

• Haha

Kittyyy

This is a massive reach, but hear me out because I wouldn’t put it past her.

They “moved” to the US 3 months ago and started in San Diego where they clearly never really had any intention of staying. There’s conveniently a gender selection facility in SD, and we all know how obsessed ED is about having a girl.

Is it possible they used “exploring San Diego as an option to live” as an excuse for spending a few weeks there whilst Elle went under the gender selection IVF treatment? Then moved to Texas as they had always planned to do.

She’s then been wearing SO much pink clothing that when the pregnancy/ gender reveal is announced she can play into her whole bullsh*t narrative of how she ✨mAnIfEsTeD a GiRl AnGLeS✨ when in actual fact she paid a hell of a lot of money to get something she craved so badly instead of just being happy she can have beautiful healthy babies naturally.

I know it’s a massive reach, but this is exactly something she’d do & there’s been so many subtle signs.

- As someone else mentioned above, banging on about only have one cup of tea a day
- It didn’t look like she rode any rollercoasters at Disney - on the vlog Con and Katie went on together whilst she was with the boys (since she put universal on the map 😂 you’d think she would want to ride a few whilst she was there)
- Wearing stupidly oversized clothes & hoodies in 30+ heat
- Calling herself a size 12 - there is no way ED would openly admit she’s anything above a size 8 if she couldn’t eventually admit it’s because she’s pregnant
- Slobbing around doing nothing, but that’s fairly normal isn’t it
- And as we’ve all noticed, hiding her stomach at every given moment

The timings would align if my theory is correct! She’d be about 12 weeks+ and would definitely be showing by now with her third!
im so with you on this !

Kimmee

Did she mention Angelle being struck off leaving debt?
---
I mean at this point she’s just Waynetta/Gollum.
Nah course not - something about it being the right time to close it down and it being a season in life , not a failure but a lesson blah blah blah

Can’t wait to hear what their new brand is ! - I assume clothing by the way they were talking but who knows

Ajane2482

Did anyone see in the unpacking vlog where she just barges through the dog to get past even though there was room to walk round him. Ew

Kittyyy

They can’t cope with two at home so send them to daycare whilst not working proper jobs and now want a third?? Nothing will ever be enough for her. Couldn’t wait to have Romeo and now cannot wait and enjoy having the boys on their new adventure. Needs more more more, all the time.
Makes me beyond sad for poor little Romeo. She doesn’t deserve him 😭

I rent, and have never been told I can’t light candle nor was it in my contract, I can’t smoke inside, not that I smoke anyway and can’t have a pet, but my flat is so small and has no outside access so again, would never have one but yea, no issues with candles for me anyway!
Almost all tenancies will have a 'no naked flame' clause because if you do burn down the flat the landlord can blame you for it :(

Kwa

I might be reading too much into things here, but the emojis she’s used in this post have 10000% convinced me she’s preggo. Going on a road trip with the dogs, boys and the white love heart means the baby. Interestingly, Connor used the same emoji in his reel caption the other day, where the wording was “and just like that, my life has changed forever 🤍”

She’s so pregnant.

IMG_4320.jpeg

mupert

So, in Con's birthday vlog he's woken up from Saint's bed upstairs, I thought that'd be the case. He's mostly up there with the boys whilst she's a depressed, lazy, entitled, princess all alone in her humongous bed.

I know it's been said a million times but it's terrifying watch Saint walk down those stairs, it's like a bloody fortress. Not suitable for a 2 and 1 year old to be up there alone in the slightest and the reality is they're not going to be. What happens when Saint wakes up in the dark and tries to get to their room. No sign of a gate either.

The logical thing to do would have been for them to set up an adult bedroom upstairs and the downstairs room with fancy ensuite could have been her filming & dressing room.

I bet Con's birthday wish was for Elle to be nice to him!
So is their bedroom downstairs?

Reactions: 1