Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

haribostrawbs

Yes it’s great for their development, I’m in the sector myself. However Elle is certainly still being a pig lounging around reading her book, actually feel a tiny bit sorry for her if she’s not made any friends and Connor at least goes tot the gym and made some links
Why hasn’t she been to the gym with him? That was their only thing in common when they got together…don’t recall her having any friends from the gym all that time back either though

Reactions: 11

PepperBelle

Agreed, the voice is so grating and fake.

I sent a strongly worded message to Pottery Barn yesterday expressing my disappointment. (Edited to add: I scrolled back a bit here and saw that Pottery Barn Kids has taken her post down. Love to see it.)

Last edited:
  • Heart

mcgee

VIP Member
She looks rough! She is definitely preggo
It’s going to be the least surprising pregnancy announcement and very anti climactic seeing as it was guessed weeks or months before on here before they announce.

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Nothing either, they've not even read it. 🙄

Hopefully this won't open the floodgates to her getting more work without companies doing their background checks first. The comments on her reel with Pottery Barn make me nauseous 🤢 🤮

Let's keep on top of it Angles. She's desperate for any collabs and rebranding herself as the cutesy "Your British Bestie living in America" bollocks

• Heart

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I love visiting the US, but I can’t understand the desire to live there at this moment, especially when you consider that Elle loves her cosy autumn/winters, garden centres, pub lunches and historical cities like Bath etc.
I’m very much the same and I couldn’t imagine leaving the UK, that’s what I find strange.
I think she has this dream of what she wants to be like but it’s so far from reality. She wants to be soccer mom babe, slim blonde, big boobs all sexy, living the American dream in San Diego but real Elle likes being in her Pjs, drinking tea and choccie digestives, cosy jumpers, log fires in country pubs, garden centres and Bath. She also likes to be with her family and her friends. I genuinely think it was an itch Connor wanted to scratch ( and her) but they should have done it years ago without kids and without dogs. They may even have settled there then. If this was truly the plan for so many years as she says, why would you not get trained in a career you know would get you in and secure yourself a job there? That is the only way I’d move abroad with young kids.

• Heart

Sunshine99

Chatty Member
She must have got pregnant before or soon after flying out, probably in San Diego 🤢 it’ll be her perfect San Diego baby girl 🤢 it’s all for content, she’s tapped.

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
Not sure we can call a small cracked, toad arsed, cross eyed, stumpy racist with a vampire looking, greasy, husband who looks at any other woman but her 'lucky'. But there you go.

• Haha
  • Heart

Kittyyy

Seriously what is going on with the poor dogs? Are they getting any walks? Any attention? Bring left constantly and in that unbearable heat. Feel so bad for them 😟

• Sad
It takes four months to get from fertility drug to implantation. Women still have to inject a number of times a day for egg harvesting - like with normal IVF
I probably should have done some more research before reaching with this one 😂

• Haha

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I think whoever said 4th July announcement could be on to a winner “exciting week for the fam” had her hair done for the reveal of the century 🤔
‘Hey kid, you know how the Americans celebrate every year for getting free from us brits, well we thought we’d tell the world you ( a British baby) is on the way on that very day! Yay! 🎉

• Haha

starsandmoons777

A few months ago I noticed Elle had been commenting and liking all of Julia havens Instagram posts and then I started to notice the copying 😂 Julia would post ninja creami recipes on her story then all of a sudden Elle went and bought one and showed hers. Back in April Julia posted her living room decor, now Elle is going for the same “aesthetic”. Julia wears brighter colours and a lot of patterns, all of a sudden Elle’s trying to do the same shopping in Thrift stores and loving everything pastel. Connor is also now following Julia’s partner on Instagram, but he doesn’t follow either Elle or Connor back 😂 She has literally never had an original thought ever and it this is her way of making friends I don’t think it’s gonna work because she just seems to be copying her lol. Sorry for the rant she just annoys me

geels

When Connor asked for some more cake and she just shovelled more in for herself😭😭 she is so loud and greedy throughout the whole vlog, it was a hard watch!

Last edited:
  • Haha

evoway13

VIP Member
Two things I noticed when watching her blogs that drive me up the wall:
1. The lip smacking that she does when ever she speaks. Has anyone else noticed that sound???
2. When her furniture arrived in Texas and she saw the heart sculpture at the end of the staircase. She started sobbing/crying and there were NO tears. I noticed it again when Kit Kat visited and she had that emotional scene at the airport hugging Kit Kat, and again... NO tears but a lot of pretend wiping of tears on a stone dry face.
I recently started watching her because I thought it was so unusual and therefore interesting that a brit was immigrating to America. The lip-smacking and fake crying put me off after the 6th vlog. Came here to see if I was being too critical and found out about the racist tweets. Wow. Immediately hit the unsubscribe and block.
....it doesn't stop at racism......she's xenophobic/homophobic/materialistic/shallow and fake