Elle Darby-Swift #77 It ain't Texas, it was Trowbridge so sit your lying ass down, down, down

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My two grown up children hate photos from when they were young. I imagine if I’d written a journal piece to each of them - they’d have me certified!! Children in general, do not want stories of their conception/birth as they find it highly embarrassing. I remember my late mother telling me when I was conceived and I stopped her mid conversation- some things are better left unsaid 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
My two grown up children hate photos from when they were young. I imagine if I’d written a journal piece to each of them - they’d have me certified!! Children in general, do not want stories of their conception/birth as they find it highly embarrassing. I remember my late mother telling me when I was conceived and I stopped her mid conversation- some things are better left unsaid 😂
Personally I love my childhood and baby photos, I love my baby book but it's all about me and my milestones not naked pregnancy photos of my mum! Any reference to your mum and dad getting it on is just a big no to anyone I've ever known 😂 my husband sometimes gets reminded of the movie he was conceived to and he hates it!!!!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is so narcissistic.
I grew up with a toxic narcissistic mum and she used to tell me where I was conceived (ew) and how much it changed her life, her relationship with my father etc etc. As if I had any agency in the matter of how I came into this world! Needless to say, I've undergone therapy because she left me an insecure attachment style, chronic people pleasing tendencies and persistent doubts/internalised gaslighting. I had to unlearn feeling guilty when considering my own needs and I'm still working on it to this day.

I'm not diagnosing EDL with narcissistic personality disorder or anything but I see clear parallels between her and my own mother.. it breaks my heart for her kids.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
this is so insulting to anyone TTC. 2months is hardly a journey , she is demented
As someone who is currently in their 8th month of TTC I totally agree! The thought of her being pregnant again already with absolutely no effort makes me feel so sad! 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Con’s reel of his evening routine, Elle’s in her jammies by the time they are having dinner, he’s away to the gym in the evenings and in bed at a different time than her. They are so disconnected. Wouldn’t surprise me if they sleep in seperate beds and that was his bedroom he was filming in 😂 At this point Elle needs to be pregnant to justify her constant lounging about because without it she’s just a slob.
Just watched from his reels. Whether or not Elle does much during the day, I'd be fummminnng if my partner posted that, either she's not in the clip, or if she is (like 4 clips out of 40+) shes hidden by the table decor, or just out of shot so only he arms are seen, he's basically making it look like he's a single dad to two.

I guess alot of the times she would be taking the videos, which I think alot of mums get frustrated by, noone takes candid photos\videos of them with their kids, so they never have the memories to look back on, but also even when she is in the camera shot it's barely visible.

Even if he does do the majority, if I was his wife I'd be annoyed he was showing the world as if I did nothing to help with the family.

Reactions: 1
Honestly why would you want to be pregnant in a new place where you don’t know anyone, have no family, and are literally so isolated? I don’t get it 🤔 it’s all calculated for content but her mental health is going to suffer badly
Doing it so she can say her baby is born in the USA..

Reactions: 5
Nothing either, they've not even read it. 🙄

Hopefully this won't open the floodgates to her getting more work without companies doing their background checks first. The comments on her reel with Pottery Barn make me nauseous 🤢 🤮

Let's keep on top of it Angles. She's desperate for any collabs and rebranding herself as the cutesy "Your British Bestie living in America" bollocks

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just watched from his reels. Whether or not Elle does much during the day, I'd be fummminnng if my partner posted that, either she's not in the clip, or if she is (like 4 clips out of 40+) shes hidden by the table decor, or just out of shot so only he arms are seen, he's basically making it look like he's a single dad to two.

I guess alot of the times she would be taking the videos, which I think alot of mums get frustrated by, noone takes candid photos\videos of them with their kids, so they never have the memories to look back on, but also even when she is in the camera shot it's barely visible.

Even if he does do the majority, if I was his wife I'd be annoyed he was showing the world as if I did nothing to help with the family.
His morning one that he just posted Elle isn’t in it at all. It makes it look like she’s in bed until he goes out for his run where she takes over, strong possibility tbh, either that she is about but just not in the shot so it seems like he’s up and doing it all himself.

Is Conman trying to branch out on his own and not just be ‘Elles husband’? It’s been a long time coming tbf. Maybe he will finally try being the breadwinner 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't know what's worse, the weird letter to Saint about when she decided conceive him or the neutral, depressing kids bedrooms that were created to be 'aesthetic' for EDL's IG feed

View attachment 3013706

View attachment 3013707
What kid would want all the details on when and how your parents did the nasty to create you 🤢 poor kids “it was the every next month that your father slopped it up me raw and you were created”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
The American You Tubers I watch all seem very polished & professional IMO. They create quality vlogs. Smelly Elle’s are rough in comparison. It is like she just can’t be bothered.

Reactions: 3
The video of Romeo’s room was so cringey at the start, and made it sound like she was creating a nursery for an unborn baby not her 1 year old son 🙃 as a mum of a 14 month old too why is she getting a changing table at this age, no chance of changing him on that I can guarantee 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The video of Romeo’s room was so cringey at the start, and made it sound like she was creating a nursery for an unborn baby not her 1 year old son 🙃 as a mum of a 14 month old too why is she getting a changing table at this age, no chance of changing him on that I can guarantee 😂😂😂
my 7 month old can’t be changed on a changing table as it’s like wrestling a bear trying To get a new nappy on him. She just wanted a freebie

• Haha