Elle Darby-Swift #77 It ain't Texas, it was Trowbridge so sit your lying ass down, down, down

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is incredibly weird and disturbing. I don't imagine it'll ever be something Saint reads and looks at fondly. I spent 7 years TTC (an actual TTC journey, unlike Elle!🙄). 5 rounds of IVF and a miscarriage and I am finally pregnant with my little boy. I am already utterly in love and obsessed with him, purely because of the journey it took to get to this place and I cannot wait to meet him.... BUT even I draw the line at this 🤣 she sounds unhinged!
congratulations lovely ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
congratulations lovely ❤
Thank you so much ❤ I count my blessings everyday, even though he's not here yet, I feel incredibly lucky to have made it this far. To anybody else on this thread that is on the same journey, please try not to get disheartened by Elle, who clearly has no awareness of how difficult it can be for some people to conceive. You will get your miracle ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh he was shifty AF on that phone in the store! I’ve walked in any number of times and my husbands on his phone, he looks up and chats and carries on doing whatever he was doing, he has never ever quickly turned the phone over or tit it down!!
Shut!! 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh he was shifty AF on that phone in the store! I’ve walked in any number of times and my husbands on his phone, he looks up and chats and carries on doing whatever he was doing, he has never ever quickly turned the phone over or tit it down!!
My husband is a dinosaur who uses his phone for ringing me or texting me .....or checking the football results. I added him to our family group whatsapp and he asked me to remove the app! 🥴

This is incredibly weird and disturbing. I don't imagine it'll ever be something Saint reads and looks at fondly. I spent 7 years TTC (an actual TTC journey, unlike Elle!🙄). 5 rounds of IVF and a miscarriage and I am finally pregnant with my little boy. I am already utterly in love and obsessed with him, purely because of the journey it took to get to this place and I cannot wait to meet him.... BUT even I draw the line at this 🤣 she sounds unhinged!
I teared up reading this........HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!♥♥♥

• Heart
The loveliest news 🥰
I now have a 7month old after an ectopic pregnancy and a miscarriage.
There is no feeling like it once they are in your arms.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow her voice is insufferable in that tiktok she's just posted.

Also that nursery is so boring and depressing, a terrible ad for Pottery Barn.

Deffo pregnant, not fooling anyone in that horrible white floaty dress (actually, begging for speculation by wearing it)
I was going to say, what is with her new voice she’s putting on? Definitely isn’t what she actually sounds like😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Agreed, the voice is so grating and fake.

I sent a strongly worded message to Pottery Barn yesterday expressing my disappointment. (Edited to add: I scrolled back a bit here and saw that Pottery Barn Kids has taken her post down. Love to see it.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’d really hope they bill her or say we will have our stuff back. She will still be quids in.

I’d really hope they bill her or say we will have our stuff back. She will still be quids in.
It will sting a bit knowing the brand pulled her ad tho, it will bring her “glowing & growing” ass back down to reality! Maybe she will learn that her vile and horrid public comments can’t be undone!

Reactions: 12
It will sting a bit knowing the brand pulled her ad tho, it will bring her “glowing & growing” ass back down to reality! Maybe she will learn that her vile and horrid public comments can’t be undone!
Does anyone have a SS of what the original post was like? I was blocked a long time ago 😂

Reactions: 1
I will continue to call out/message and post on SM about any bloody Brand that works with her.. She should have been cancelled and stayed cancelled.. It wasn’t one or two tweets. There were so many and they were so vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Does anyone have a SS of what the original post was like? I was blocked a long time ago 😂
It was a video of an orange stained tiny crack twerking in her SON’s bedroom that she filled with white items from pottery barn. Your not missing out on much by not seeing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder if she actually goes a day without buying herself something 🤔… definitely not a happy bunny no matter how much she tries to convince herself she is and is living her “best life”

Reactions: 4
I will continue to call out/message and post on SM about any bloody Brand that works with her.. She should have been cancelled and stayed cancelled.. It wasn’t one or two tweets. There were so many and they were so vile.
.....it was also holiday vlogs from four or five years ago , that she made private....complaining about 'foreigners'

Reactions: 4
Omg yes they have! They were tagged in the video for saints room and the tag has been removed so the video no longer appears on their grid! Well done Tattlers 👏🏼 just a shame they didn’t do their due diligence before gifting her a tit load of stuff but hey it’s better than nothing
Result! Didn’t get a response but I told them research Elle Darby. Not Swift. 🤣🤣

Gotta love us Tattlers aye

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No but guys it took them literally ages to conceive their first baby 😖😖😖😖

duck off elle, still can’t believe you said this

No but guys it took them literally ages to conceive their first baby 😖😖😖😖

duck off elle, still can’t believe you said this
Well doing the boom boom with Con must be so awful It feels like they go at it for a long time.
---
I wonder if she actually goes a day without buying herself something 🤔… definitely not a happy bunny no matter how much she tries to convince herself she is and is living her “best life”
But she still hasn’t bought stair gates for her kids!

A few months ago I noticed Elle had been commenting and liking all of Julia havens Instagram posts and then I started to notice the copying 😂 Julia would post ninja creami recipes on her story then all of a sudden Elle went and bought one and showed hers. Back in April Julia posted her living room decor, now Elle is going for the same “aesthetic”. Julia wears brighter colours and a lot of patterns, all of a sudden Elle’s trying to do the same shopping in Thrift stores and loving everything pastel. Connor is also now following Julia’s partner on Instagram, but he doesn’t follow either Elle or Connor back 😂 She has literally never had an original thought ever and it this is her way of making friends I don’t think it’s gonna work because she just seems to be copying her lol. Sorry for the rant she just annoys me

Reactions: 11