Elle Darby-Swift #77 It ain't Texas, it was Trowbridge so sit your lying ass down, down, down

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their house looks no different even though all the stuff has arrived from the UK.

That huge house is such a waste of money. It doesn’t feel homely at all.

Everything about this move feels so temporary.

Reactions: 7
Agree about the house, it’s looks so empty and not at all homely which we all know is what she likes. It just proves she literally got the house to show off when actually people would have a lot more respect for someone that was like ‘ok we’re coming here to spend a few years trying out different places so renting the cheapest place we can find and using the money for road trips etc.’ Instead she wants people to think she’s this massive influencer from the UK. Probably thinks brands will see her massive house and think she’s a much bigger thing that what she really is. She has no idea that actually she just looks shallow! How does she get everything so wrong? I’m genuinely baffled.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Agree about the house, it’s looks so empty and not at all homely which we all know is what she likes. It just proves she literally got the house to show off when actually people would have a lot more respect for someone that was like ‘ok we’re coming here to spend a few years trying out different places so renting the cheapest place we can find and using the money for road trips etc.’ Instead she wants people to think she’s this massive influencer from the UK. Probably thinks brands will see her massive house and think she’s a much bigger thing that what she really is. She has no idea that actually she just looks shallow! How does she get everything so wrong? I’m genuinely baffled.
100% This. She is so transparent.

Reactions: 9
I can't believe they've rented that massive house and won't even be in it that much! How much was it? Like $6/7k a month???
If they knew they wanted to do road trips I don't understand the need for a massive house and all that expense!
Nothing is ever enough for these two…constantly running after something else. No way to live

Reactions: 9
I can see why people get so aggrieved with influenzas.
I was watching one this morning and she was sat next to a steamer for most of the vlog (wasting electric) whilst chatting, after she'd steamed a few garments. Moaning about another trip abroad that she has to pack for and find clothes for.
I was virtually shouting at the TV and eye rolling - "shop your bloody massive wardrobe of things you haven't got round to wearing this year" and "well don't bloody go abroad if it's too much for you!"
I've lost count of the number of holidays and trips abroad she's had this year in the UK and abroad. The majority not paid for by herself.
I think they get so much excess they just stop thinking about the cost of things and the harm they're doing to the environment etc.
She's only got a few thousand subscribers, so I dread to think how bad they get when they get to the number of subscribers Elle has got!

Reactions: 6
I can see why people get so aggrieved with influenzas.
I was watching one this morning and she was sat next to a steamer for most of the vlog (wasting electric) whilst chatting, after she'd steamed a few garments. Moaning about another trip abroad that she has to pack for and find clothes for.
I was virtually shouting at the TV and eye rolling - "shop your bloody massive wardrobe of things you haven't got round to wearing this year" and "well don't bloody go abroad if it's too much for you!"
I've lost count of the number of holidays and trips abroad she's had this year in the UK and abroad. The majority not paid for by herself.
I think they get so much excess they just stop thinking about the cost of things and the harm they're doing to the environment etc.
She's only got a few thousand subscribers, so I dread to think how bad they get when they get to the number of subscribers Elle has got!
The problem is they create echo chambers and believe their own hype, they think they are famous or special and they are not. I actually hate the Brands that use them ( Blame the game not the players) and especially hate Brand that gift/work with family floggers who exploit their children.

Reactions: 19
The problem is they create echo chambers and believe their own hype, they think they are famous or special and they are not. I actually hate the Brands that use them ( Blame the game not the players) and especially hate Brand that gift/work with family floggers who exploit their children.
Elle being the worst for exploiting her children online. In one vlog she says she wants to protect the children’s privacy, doesn’t want to share much of Saint and then both of the boys are the thumbnail for one of her next vlogs. If she truly wants to protect their privacy she wouldn’t of filmed herself giving birth and put it on YouTube along with each of their homes/the car they drive including the reg, etc etc 🤢

Reactions: 18
I agree. I think she's just gained weight from depression and is using it to drum up interest and speculation as to whether or not she's pregnant.
How can she not put on weight, she has not stopped eating and sits reading all day. I don’t care and as I’ve said before I think she looks better with a bit more weight in her, I just think she’s insecure because of Connor.

Reactions: 12
I noticed that Her Royal Swiftness has put on 16,000 subscribers since January. 🤔
I despair of people 🙄
Most of those will be paid for Bots.

Lest we also forget that she built up approx 159k followers on the Angelle Collection IG. She then dropped Angelle Collection and started her podcast 💫ErA💫 and renamed the Angelle Collection IG profile as "Growing and Glowing" - looking like the podcast had built up 159k itself. How fake and disingenuous can you get?!? 🤔

Reactions: 11
Random but why on earth did she ship her kettle and toaster to USA.
surely you would cut down on stuff and only have the essentials shipped out, but it seems pointless having spent all that money because she just bought new stuff anyway?
She could have given the other bits to family members or sold them on.
I don’t understand these people

• Haha
Reactions: 19
surely you would cut down on stuff and only have the essentials shipped out, but it seems pointless having spent all that money because she just bought new stuff anyway?
She was too stupid/didn’t do enough research to realise that they would not work in the US due to the voltage difference

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Because its a smeg, angel, and wasnt gifted.....#aesthetic

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Even though this long holiday has been planned for years Angles 😂😂😂😂
The sheer amount of times they've been to the US and not twigged this before is astounding! Granted if you're more used to holidaying in Europe for example, you'd take adaptors for the plugs and not give it much thought with things like hair dryers/dyson airwrap/phone chargers etc.

But surely the 💫Queen of Orlando💫 would've researched this a bit more (then unceremoniously dumped all the appliances in a bin bag and dropped them round to Katie like she's passing down a family heirloom)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All they do is BUY STUFF 🙄 couldn’t be more shallow or boring…I despair of people too who follow and look up to people like this

Reactions: 11