Elle Darby-Swift #77 It ain't Texas, it was Trowbridge so sit your lying ass down, down, down

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my 7 month old can’t be changed on a changing table as it’s like wrestling a bear trying To get a new nappy on him. She just wanted a freebie
same with my 9 month old! I have to change mine on the floor now with a leg over him and he still manages to crawl away butt naked whilst I’m trying to open the new nappy and I have to drag him back!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like pottery barn have taken down her ads from their page!! They didn’t reply to me but must have seen the messages!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Looks like pottery barn have taken down her ads from their page!! They didn’t reply to me but must have seen the messages!
I didn’t see her ad on there. No reply for me, a friend put a few tweets out, I will ask her when I next speak to her if she had any responses. It’s so disgusting that she swans off over there and no doubt ‘reached out’🤢🤬 to them, told them all about how great she was for Universal, so of course they agreed to give her free stuff. I’d be bloody furious if I was a customer of theirs.

Reactions: 10
Omg yes they have! They were tagged in the video for saints room and the tag has been removed so the video no longer appears on their grid! Well done Tattlers 👏🏼 just a shame they didn’t do their due diligence before gifting her a tit load of stuff but hey it’s better than nothing

• Heart
Reactions: 22
same with my 9 month old! I have to change mine on the floor now with a leg over him and he still manages to crawl away butt naked whilst I’m trying to open the new nappy and I have to drag him back!
ah yeah the struggle is real. I have to get everything ready before I take his initial nappy off - new nappy open, nappy bag open and wipes out of the packet. Still need more arms than an octopus to tame him 😅
---
Bumpity bump
not just a food baby? I’m 7months ‘post partum’ and still look preggo thanks for my biscuit habit 🐷

Reactions: 6
Looks like a bump to me 🤷🏻‍♀️ pretty sure she has been trying since Romeo’s arrival 😂 but obvs can’t be sure!

I’m 7m pp too 🤩

QUOTE="JSquared, post: 19727885, member: 67939"]
ah yeah the struggle is real. I have to get everything ready before I take his initial nappy off - new nappy open, nappy bag open and wipes out of the packet. Still need more arms than an octopus to tame him 😅
---

not just a food baby? I’m 7months ‘post partum’ and still look preggo thanks for my biscuit habit 🐷
[/QUOTE]

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I know this is SUCH an ignorant question - I don't have kids and haven't really been around babies or toddlers - what is the usual age to potty train? I appreciate every baby is different!!

P.s literally thought the Count didn't have IG until people posted about his stories then realised I've been blocked LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know this is SUCH an ignorant question - I don't have kids and haven't really been around babies or toddlers - what is the usual age to potty train? I appreciate every baby is different!!

P.s literally thought the Count didn't have IG until people posted about his stories then realised I've been blocked LOL
It really depends and there are certain “cues” your child will give you I’ve found . My son was about 2.5 years . My daughter is just over 2 and we have started her now as she sees her brother use the toilet and has gotten interested so we are giving it a go . Every child is different though

Reactions: 4
Wow her voice is insufferable in that tiktok she's just posted.

Also that nursery is so boring and depressing, a terrible ad for Pottery Barn.

Deffo pregnant, not fooling anyone in that horrible white floaty dress (actually, begging for speculation by wearing it)

Reactions: 10
My son started crawling away at nappy change time, and one time cocked his leg up the sofa for a piss because he'd clocked our Golden Retriever doing it outside in the garden 😅

But A BIG YESSSSSS!! For the Pottery Barn deletion 🎉🎉🎉 She was putting on her best endearing Tracey Beaker British accent for that video for the American crowd wasn't she? 🙄🤮

I would LOVE to have seen her face when they told her why they took down the Ad 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don’t understand what Potterybarn thought they would gain from making her an ad partner… most of her followers are bots and the rest are from the UK so they wouldn’t have gained many sales from gifting her all this products! Glad they remove that filthy chav from their brand… she’s far from the squeaky clean image they usually have.

Reactions: 17
Personally I love my childhood and baby photos, I love my baby book but it's all about me and my milestones not naked pregnancy photos of my mum! Any reference to your mum and dad getting it on is just a big no to anyone I've ever known 😂 my husband sometimes gets reminded of the movie he was conceived to and he hates it!!!!!! 😂
Yep I love looking at my baby photos, the rest I agree with too 🤣

Reactions: 1
I wish I had a baby book to look back on, I don’t even have any newborn photos of me 👀😂.

I absolutely wouldn’t want to know the story of how I was conceived and I wouldn’t want to see half naked photos either… but Elle has this way of making everything about her doesn’t she.

Reactions: 7
I don't know what's worse, the weird letter to Saint about when she decided conceive him or the neutral, depressing kids bedrooms that were created to be 'aesthetic' for EDL's IG feed

View attachment 3013706

View attachment 3013707
This is incredibly weird and disturbing. I don't imagine it'll ever be something Saint reads and looks at fondly. I spent 7 years TTC (an actual TTC journey, unlike Elle!🙄). 5 rounds of IVF and a miscarriage and I am finally pregnant with my little boy. I am already utterly in love and obsessed with him, purely because of the journey it took to get to this place and I cannot wait to meet him.... BUT even I draw the line at this 🤣 she sounds unhinged!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This is incredibly weird and disturbing. I don't imagine it'll ever be something Saint reads and looks at fondly. I spent 7 years TTC (an actual TTC journey, unlike Elle!🙄). 5 rounds of IVF and a miscarriage and I am finally pregnant with my little boy. I am already utterly in love and obsessed with him, purely because of the journey it took to get to this place and I cannot wait to meet him.... BUT even I draw the line at this 🤣 she sounds unhinged!
I mean, if I was your son I would want to hear that story. You fought for him for seven years, he's a miracle of science.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t understand what Potterybarn thought they would gain from making her an ad partner… most of her followers are bots and the rest are from the UK so they wouldn’t have gained many sales from gifting her all this products! Glad they remove that filthy chav from their brand… she’s far from the squeaky clean image they usually have.
I’m still fuming they gifted that rank little racist anything!

Reactions: 8
I’m still fuming they gifted that rank little racist anything!
I wonder if they'll ask for any of it back now? 🤔😂

I'm 99.9% sure she still reads Tattle. I did a post a number of weeks ago about her various 💫ErAs💫 and how chocolate digestives were her whole personality during pregnancy, and then in a vlog shortly after she mentioned how chocolate digestives were her whole personality during pregnancy.

Hey Ellllllleee! 👋 Have you checked Connor’s phone recently? Hope another Casetify case doesn't get broken in the car door! 💋✌🏻😜

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh he was shifty AF on that phone in the store! I’ve walked in any number of times and my husbands on his phone, he looks up and chats and carries on doing whatever he was doing, he has never ever quickly turned the phone over or tit it down!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12