Elle Darby-Swift #77 It ain't Texas, it was Trowbridge so sit your lying ass down, down, down

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s always been unhappy and both of the kids she’s already got were to try and fill some form of void that has still not been filled. She’s always kept living in the future, talking about the next pregnancy, their future plans rather than living in the moment and appreciating what she currently has instead of always chasing the next thing on the assumption that that next thing will make her happy.

This pregnancy will be different content wise, no brand deals, ads, her youtube and social media isn’t what it used to, she won’t get nearly the same amount of hype and attention. Yes there’s still some deluded angles who still suck up to her and will be “in tears” with the news but nothing on the scale like it was with Saint. She’ll be aware of all of that and because of it she might chose to keep this pregnancy much more private because she’s not going to get the same buzz or even money out of it.
She’s in a lot bigger pond of influencers being in the US also, I doubt brands will touch some washed up BritInfluencer with brand deals and freebies. Her demise is on the downward slope and it doesn’t matter what she throws out there her career will never be what it was before the twitter scandal. Not to mention that she’s Uber lazy and has nothing to draw in new followers. She will only ever gain bots at this point.

Reactions: 12
Honestly why would you want to be pregnant in a new place where you don’t know anyone, have no family, and are literally so isolated? I don’t get it 🤔 it’s all calculated for content but her mental health is going to suffer badly

Reactions: 31
She definitely has issues and as someone else has said, she will never be truly happy.

I remember her coming out and saying that her and her mum had a rocky relationship and that when her mum died and she had children of her own, she started wishing she could question her mum on some of the decisions she made. She also said that as a mum herself now, she wouldn’t put her kids through what she went through.

I think she honestly is deluded and just believes that everyone else lives this fantastic life and it’s only her that is “hard done by”. In reality, most of us will have a difficult relationship with one or both of our parents at some point, particularly in the teen years and most of us wish our parents could have made different choices at some point or another, that’s life.

If she thinks Saint, Romeo and any other children she has will always think she is the perfect “mom” and that she didn’t make any mistakes then she’s even more deluded.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Please please pleas all get messaging pottery barn. Send the tweets. Disgusting she got given anything. She’s a greedy grifting cow.

Reactions: 9
Nah, you, nor Elle could convince me to live in america…
Same. I can't even begin to understand why someone would voluntarily move from here to there. Yes, there are very dangerous parts of the UK too, but stuff like that is non-existent and I think we can all count on probably just one hand the number of times a child has been injured by a firearm here since Dunblane. Awful, awful stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I love visiting the US, but I can’t understand the desire to live there at this moment, especially when you consider that Elle loves her cosy autumn/winters, garden centres, pub lunches and historical cities like Bath etc.
I’m very much the same and I couldn’t imagine leaving the UK, that’s what I find strange.

Reactions: 7
I love visiting the US, but I can’t understand the desire to live there at this moment, especially when you consider that Elle loves her cosy autumn/winters, garden centres, pub lunches and historical cities like Bath etc.
I’m very much the same and I couldn’t imagine leaving the UK, that’s what I find strange.
I think she has this dream of what she wants to be like but it’s so far from reality. She wants to be soccer mom babe, slim blonde, big boobs all sexy, living the American dream in San Diego but real Elle likes being in her Pjs, drinking tea and choccie digestives, cosy jumpers, log fires in country pubs, garden centres and Bath. She also likes to be with her family and her friends. I genuinely think it was an itch Connor wanted to scratch ( and her) but they should have done it years ago without kids and without dogs. They may even have settled there then. If this was truly the plan for so many years as she says, why would you not get trained in a career you know would get you in and secure yourself a job there? That is the only way I’d move abroad with young kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think she has this dream of what she wants to be like but it’s so far from reality. She wants to be soccer mom babe, slim blonde, big boobs all sexy, living the American dream in San Diego but real Elle likes being in her Pjs, drinking tea and choccie digestives, cosy jumpers, log fires in country pubs, garden centres and Bath. She also likes to be with her family and her friends. I genuinely think it was an itch Connor wanted to scratch ( and her) but they should have done it years ago without kids and without dogs. They may even have settled there then. If this was truly the plan for so many years as she says, why would you not get trained in a career you know would get you in and secure yourself a job there? That is the only way I’d move abroad with young kids.
....She's already said that Saint is missing his cousins and grandad. Poor little mite is going to be so confused when Lucy flies in with her children and then leave a few weeks later.........

Reactions: 8
My fiance and I will be moving to the Midwest next year for his job. We’re excited and we are trying to be as optimistic as possible and make the most out of it because we don’t have any other choice and I’m sure we’ll enjoy it but I don’t understand anybody who would ever willingly choose to move there!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Interesting her saying she missed her house and I’d she could she would have rented it, then said oh we chose not to! Nope, she couldn’t afford not to sell it.

In November this country is about to be taken over again by racist convict, so she’ll feel right at home.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Wow 😮 they gifted her loads - I found the main items and shocked at the prices , not to mention the bedding and little toys as well 🤯

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Wow 😮 they gifted her loads - I found the main items and shocked at the prices , not to mention the bedding and little toys as well 🤯
Thts disgusting. That nasty racist little woman went over there with her married name. Leaving owing thousands of pounds to her suppliers vis Angelle and gets gifted this!! Please meassages poetry barn.

Reactions: 17
They can’t cope with two at home so send them to daycare whilst not working proper jobs and now want a third?? Nothing will ever be enough for her. Couldn’t wait to have Romeo and now cannot wait and enjoy having the boys on their new adventure. Needs more more more, all the time.

Someone has commented on her latest tik tok saying she's pregnant.. I wonder how long it will take her to remove it lol and over $1000 for a rug... sickening

• Wow
  • Haha
She’s literally filled his room with American tat with no British touches at all?! Baffled

Reactions: 3
Don't forget to include holiday vlogs from four or five years ago - where she complained about 'foreigners' ....and then deleted the vlogs.......