Elle Darby-Swift #77 It ain't Texas, it was Trowbridge so sit your lying ass down, down, down

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously what is going on with the poor dogs? Are they getting any walks? Any attention? Bring left constantly and in that unbearable heat. Feel so bad for them šŸ˜Ÿ
I think they are well taken care of especially by Con. He seems to be the one most responsible for the dogs. He often posts photos of his walks with them. Iā€™m not defending Con and Elle as I donā€™t agree with them leaving the dogs so soon after they arrived etc but in this scenario, Iā€™m not sure what youā€™re expecting to see? Just because they arenā€™t posting photos of every dog walk or every time they play or cuddle the dogs doesnā€™t mean they arenā€™t being walked or given attention or care.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Not sure Iā€™d go as far as saying they are well taken care of šŸ˜‚ but they donā€™t need to post them daily no šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

QUOTE="mcgee, post: 19684860, member: 239269"]
I think they are well taken care of especially by Con. He seems to be the one most responsible for the dogs. He often posts photos of his walks with them. Iā€™m not defending Con and Elle as I donā€™t agree with them leaving the dogs so soon after they arrived etc but in this scenario, Iā€™m not sure what youā€™re expecting to see? Just because they arenā€™t posting photos of every dog walk or every time they play or cuddle the dogs doesnā€™t mean they arenā€™t being walked or given attention or care.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 1
im so with you on this !
Wow nail on head there. Wouldn't surprise me at all.. the "i'm loving wearing pink ATM" for me was a big hint. Just like when she started wearing American jumpers and posting it etc and all the tattlers said this was a sign she was moving to the USA šŸ¤” all got that right didn't we šŸ¤£

But of course it's all being manifested by this angelle! šŸ™„

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Iā€™m more just thinking of the fact she said in the latest vlog that they tend to go out for the day most days around lunchtime, then again most evenings. Must be confusing for them. I wonder if the dogs are left home alone every time. I have dogs myself and would hate leaving them that much, every day. If Iā€™m out at work, I arrange dog walkers to go I. Etc.

I donā€™t follow Con but glad to hear heā€™s at least walking them.

Reactions: 6
Her talking about making new friends and how itā€™s odd because they do YouTube made me think sheā€™s really worried about people finding out about who they really are and her being exposed. When I google Elle swift all her socials come up and a few articles but none are particularly damning considering what happened. Itā€™s annoying because imo her name change has enabled her to hide a lot of her past. I donā€™t know what an American google search of her name would pull up. The tattle pages come up but I think thatā€™s just because I use it??

when you google Elle Darby this comes up without having to scroll farā€¦ https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ollowers-racist-tweets-returns-Instagram.html

this needs to be linked to her new name!

Reactions: 10
Her talking about making new friends and how itā€™s odd because they do YouTube made me think sheā€™s really worried about people finding out about who they really are and her being exposed. When I google Elle swift all her socials come up and a few articles but none are particularly damning considering what happened. Itā€™s annoying because imo her name change has enabled her to hide a lot of her past. I donā€™t know what an American google search of her name would pull up. The tattle pages come up but I think thatā€™s just because I use it??

when you google Elle Darby this comes up without having to scroll farā€¦ https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ollowers-racist-tweets-returns-Instagram.html

this needs to be linked to her new name!
If anyone searches for her on YT, her videos with the most views come up first........ ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s just a self-centred and self-obsessed person. She definitely thinks the world revolves around her.

She talks like sheā€™s the only person to have ever gone through anything in life.

the way she goes on about grief like no one else has ever experienced it is just borderline ridiculous.

Reactions: 21
Anyone get this on their FYP ? Sounds like a really well thought out plan for moving to California I would say - even mentioning about moving back to the UK before having kids of school age , renting out their UK home and jobs that pay better in the US - just interesting šŸ‘€

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I met a couple from Houston this week who are on holiday in LDN. They said, do not go to Houston for a trip. Absolutely not worth wasting leave. They said the weather is like hell. Bless our Belly! Living that American dream angle xox

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Conā€™s reel of his evening routine, Elleā€™s in her jammies by the time they are having dinner, heā€™s away to the gym in the evenings and in bed at a different time than her. They are so disconnected. Wouldnā€™t surprise me if they sleep in seperate beds and that was his bedroom he was filming in šŸ˜‚ At this point Elle needs to be pregnant to justify her constant lounging about because without it sheā€™s just a slob.

Reactions: 18
She looks rough! She is definitely preggo
Itā€™s going to be the least surprising pregnancy announcement and very anti climactic seeing as it was guessed weeks or months before on here before they announce.

Reactions: 11
Itā€™s going to be the least surprising pregnancy announcement and very anti climactic seeing as it was guessed weeks or months before on here before they announce.
Sad this is she is expecting another pregnancy to fill her life with happiness but if sheā€™s not enjoying the 2 babies she already has why would another fix her misery? It will just be harder, regardless of if itā€™s a girl or a boy she wonā€™t be happy.

Reactions: 8
Sad this is she is expecting another pregnancy to fill her life with happiness but if sheā€™s not enjoying the 2 babies she already has why would another fix her misery? It will just be harder, regardless of if itā€™s a girl or a boy she wonā€™t be happy.
I think sheā€™s always been unhappy and both of the kids sheā€™s already got were to try and fill some form of void that has still not been filled. Sheā€™s always kept living in the future, talking about the next pregnancy, their future plans rather than living in the moment and appreciating what she currently has instead of always chasing the next thing on the assumption that that next thing will make her happy.

This pregnancy will be different content wise, no brand deals, ads, her youtube and social media isnā€™t what it used to, she wonā€™t get nearly the same amount of hype and attention. Yes thereā€™s still some deluded angles who still suck up to her and will be ā€œin tearsā€ with the news but nothing on the scale like it was with Saint. Sheā€™ll be aware of all of that and because of it she might chose to keep this pregnancy much more private because sheā€™s not going to get the same buzz or even money out of it.

Reactions: 12
The stories of her cooking and her whole tummy is covered by pans/the writing on screen. Sheā€™s def preg

Reactions: 6