Elle Darby-Swift #76 'The Texas Chain-Store Ambassador'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do these influencer girls boyfriends get away with not working! Like atleast part time it’s embarrassing, I’d be mortified if this was me. What if they split up? What will he say he’s been doing for the past how many years?! Same for Carys and Meggan Grub. They are not busy enough for their partners to be working for them and they provide nothing to the content!
---

even before they had children! They didn’t work!
I know!! If anything, if the pressure is off financially with their girlfriends bringing in a high income (nothing wrong with it being that way around) they should be out there pursuing a career/job/security/skill driven by passion and interests. It's embarrassing, and the double standards of society on this matter is disgusting when you consider how poor non-working people are treated.

They skirt the 'unemployed' label by calling themselves 'business partners' or 'CEO' of so and so 😂 when really they live like privileged teenage boys doing f all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
How do these influencer girls boyfriends get away with not working! Like atleast part time it’s embarrassing, I’d be mortified if this was me. What if they split up? What will he say he’s been doing for the past how many years?! Same for Carys and Meggan Grub. They are not busy enough for their partners to be working for them and they provide nothing to the content!
---

even before they had children! They didn’t work!
I thought Meggan's husband was a chef? He'd just published a book last time I watched them. 🤔

Reactions: 1
I thought Meggan's husband was a chef? He'd just published a book last time I watched them. 🤔
He’s not a trained chef, he just cooks chicken and pasta, copies Joe wicks/Jamie and sells to the beyond girls who all fan girl Meg. To be fair to him though, at least he tries to do something.

Reactions: 14
He’s not a trained chef, he just cooks chicken and pasta, copies Joe wicks/Jamie and sells to the beyond girls who all fan girl Meg. To be fair to him though, at least he tries to do something.
Yea I agree on this, he’s about the only one of these influencers bfs/husbands that actually has an interest/business of his own, regardless of whether his following grew because of Meggan or not at least he was wants to contribute! I remember watching a you tube vid from before they got married and he was very clear he wanted to earn his own money and do his own thing so I have a bit more respect for him as I don’t think he’s just scrounging off her, clearly she is the bigger earner but that’s the case in a lot of relationships and at least he does something rather than just scrounge off his partner!

Reactions: 12
elle is reallllly channeling this other US influencer Julia Havens. the new trucker caps, the talk of florida (julia was staying in florida for a month in an air bnb), her all of a sudden love of coloured clothing (if you watch julia you’ll know she’s ’in her colour era’)… and now the nanny and mentioning that they can go on date night etc which is exactly what julia and her husband do lol.. she’s mentioned her a few times but after watching julia and elle, elle is definitely following her lead on some things.
---
Con keeps posting him and his new black “running friend” obviously trying to come across not racist. Mud sticks, you’ll never shake them tweets!! Do we think his new “pal” knows the history??
---
https://tattle.life/threads/elle-da...be-making-any-black-mates.44453/post-18738244 called it back in march btw

this comment you’ve made is really quite gross in itself…

Reactions: 2
https://goodonyou.eco/how-ethical-free-people/. Elle thinking she’s buying superior! Free people are still high street love.
---
Con keeps posting him and his new black “running friend” obviously trying to come across not racist. Mud sticks, you’ll never shake them tweets!! Do we think his new “pal” knows the history??
---
https://tattle.life/threads/elle-da...be-making-any-black-mates.44453/post-18738244 called it back in march btw
I hope he does or he needs to.

Reactions: 2
Jesus christ her followers are DUMB. The amount of comments saying cant wait for the boys to have wee texan accents!! 🥴😵😑 Why would they? They are not texan boys 🤣🤣🤣 jesus i swear her followers have zero brain cells

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Jesus christ her followers are DUMB. The amount of comments saying cant wait for the boys to have wee texan accents!! 🥴😵😑 Why would they? They are not texan boys 🤣🤣🤣 jesus i swear her followers have zero brain cells
They are painful 😂

Elle will happily take the dummies as her followers because they lack the intelligence and brain cells to see through her fakeness and all the BS. She’s married to a guy who has about 2 brain cells and she’s not much better so her followers are probably the perfect demographic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
https://goodonyou.eco/how-ethical-free-people/. Elle thinking she’s buying superior! Free people are still high street love.
---

I hope he does or he needs to.
Her whole personality is that orange striped Free People top atm. She's on the beg for her first American #gifted or #sponsored post and Free People/Target/Lemme Gummies/Walmart aren't interested 🤔

You might have to start informing the Americans you put Orlando on the Map Ellenor!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her whole personality is that orange striped Free People top atm. She's on the beg for her first American #gifted or #sponsored post and Free People/Target/Lemme Gummies/Walmart aren't interested 🤔

You might have to start informing the Americans you put Orlando on the Map Ellenor!😂
It’s the only thing she didn’t return out of that ‘haul’ lol

Reactions: 6
I reckon Connor is going to become the main influencer of the two of them in USA. The lifestyle suits him well with his fitness and food so I think more companies will want him advertising for them than Elle. He could probably make good money.

If that does happen, I Wonder what they'll do when Elle wants to come home and Connor is successful over there.... 👀
I agree I think he will thrive, he seems a good dad to the boys and the dogs, he puts up with Elle because he has to for financial security and baby trapped! He did try to break it off with her years ago didn’t he but she persuaded him back.
also regarding child care. She should send the kids to nursery to try and make some friends and local connections. It’s not like they are going out on a 9-5 so why would you want a nanny in your house looking after your kids whilst you just sit there doing nothing?
Also who was watching saint playing with his train track when she was eating her lunch? Is it just me who wouldn’t let a little one play in another room without me watching them, or am I a helicopter parent 🙈🫠🤣

Reactions: 7
I agree I think he will thrive, he seems a good dad to the boys and the dogs, he puts up with Elle because he has to for financial security and baby trapped! He did try to break it off with her years ago didn’t he but she persuaded him back.
also regarding child care. She should send the kids to nursery to try and make some friends and local connections. It’s not like they are going out on a 9-5 so why would you want a nanny in your house looking after your kids whilst you just sit there doing nothing?
Also who was watching saint playing with his train track when she was eating her lunch? Is it just me who wouldn’t let a little one play in another room without me watching them, or am I a helicopter parent 🙈🫠🤣
When was he brave enough to try and leave? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
....I don't think Elle will enrol the boys for preschool/school in Texas as nearly 60% of children at schools there are Hispanic.....20% are white and the rest are African American/Caribbean......and we know what Elle thinks of 'foreigners'....even though she is now one herself!

Reactions: 12
....I don't think Elle will enrol the boys for preschool/school in Texas as nearly 60% of children at schools there are Hispanic.....20% are white and the rest are African American/Caribbean......and we know what Elle thinks of 'foreigners'....even though she is now one herself!
Do you mean you think she'll go to another state before they start school or move back to the UK?

I know most people don't agree, but I think she'll be here for a good 5 years or so (if Visas allow it!). Gives just enough time to bask in the "American-ness" and get all her Yank content / kids in American schools etc, and for the homesickness to really set in.

Reactions: 6