Elle Darby-Swift #76 'The Texas Chain-Store Ambassador'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ I don’t know if I’ve got a sudden onset of misophonia or what, but I had to turn that vlog off!! The exaggerated enunciation of ‘ck’ whenever she says ‘like’ (which is way too much) actually made me want to go and jump off a cliff😩 has anyone else noticed that or is it just me? “I jusT thinK liKE likelikelikelikelikelike” 🙃🔫

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also why is Elle going on about how bath country pets the dog centre place are basically family and have been there during her hard times, I thought they dropped her and unfollowed her during her scandal?! Seems maybe they only did that to avoid the backlash much like her besties James and Cary’s
I have just priced up the dogs 6 week stay at bath country pets. Came to over 7k.

I imagine Elle got discount but WOW that’s a lot of money.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I had to mentally prepare myself for the video with herbie and hector, just watched and one thing I picked up on is when they get into the house they’re running round the garden and then she feeds them straight away, after all that stress/anxiety/exercise from the flight, car journey and then running around.. I don’t know any responsible dog owner that would feed their dog straight away after all of that, has she not heard of GDV or Bloat??? She is so thick.

Reactions: 9
Why have the doggies got those straps around the face whilst at the park
...I think they're anti-pull harnesses. They seem to be used to running off lead

The dog book from the dog hotel had me in tears......
---
Also why is Elle going on about how bath country pets the dog centre place are basically family and have been there during her hard times, I thought they dropped her and unfollowed her during her scandal?! Seems maybe they only did that to avoid the backlash much like her besties James and Cary’s
I think the unfollowing was just for show. They're not realistically going to ban someone who's daft enough to spend thousand's on dog care. We've always taken our dogs with us on UK holidays

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Catching up on her latest vlog…

Katie is flying out next week for Romeo’s birthday

EDL mentions she probably won’t put the kids in daycare as it’s so expensive in the US and she just doesn’t like the idea of it

I was right about her being too anxious to drive abroad! So she isn’t going anywhere without Connor? That’s the poor dogs left on their own any time she wants to go to Target!

And, she’s missing the UK 🫠

-

Funnily enough, someone posted on tattle earlier today asking about daycare, maybe Elle is reading here?
It's really makes you feel like you want to say to her directly
Why don't you really like the idea of the children being cared for in american day care Elle ?
If your dream is America then surely as a mother you wouldn't have any issues at all, because everything is just dreamy in the states compared to the UK isn't it Elle 👀

Reactions: 11
Sending them to nursery is the most sensible option and the most obvious. I feel she’s just thrown a nanny into the conversation for something to talk about. The only pro she said for a nanny is so she can go on date nights…that’s called a babysitter, not a reason to why you’d need a nanny?

She’s chatting utter bollocks to fill time in the vlog. There’s no way she’d have a nanny.

Reactions: 27
Sending them to nursery is the most sensible option and the most obvious. I feel she’s just thrown a nanny into the conversation for something to talk about. The only pro she said for a nanny is so she can go on date nights…that’s called a babysitter, not a reason to why you’d need a nanny?

She’s chatting utter bollocks to fill time in the vlog. There’s no way she’d have a nanny.
I agree there’s no way she’d have a nanny when the children are 90% of her content and she doesn’t go out to work lol. In a recent vlog she said she was going to stop filming saint as much (no mention of Romeo), as she wanted to protect his privacy, that’s going well isn’t it..

Also not sure where the dogs were when they took Saint and Romeo in the park? Elle was with Saint on the climbing frame and Connor was pushing Romeo on the swing, no sign of the dogs. Surely not just wondering around off the lead in public around children? Or locked in the car in that heat?

I agree there’s no way she’d have a nanny when the children are 90% of her content and she doesn’t go out to work lol. In a recent vlog she said she was going to stop filming saint as much (no mention of Romeo), as she wanted to protect his privacy, that’s going well isn’t it..

Also not sure where the dogs were when they took Saint and Romeo in the park? Elle was with Saint on the climbing frame and Connor was pushing Romeo on the swing, no sign of the dogs. Surely not just wondering around off the lead in public around children? Or locked in the car in that heat?
I thought the exact same about the park, dogs were no where to be seen! Must have put them in the car. Honestly they should have left them with bath country pets. Even Elle admitted herself they prefer being there! No sign of them in the background in any of the vlog at home either.

Reactions: 4

Well we all know what will happen in that scenario don’t we….. Con 🧛🏻‍♀️👀👫

• Haha
Reactions: 20
SORRY WHAT ? ! She isn’t going to update people on what she decides childcare wise for the safety of her children !? But will happily share the house they are living in , where their keys are kept , parks and soft plays etc? Make it make sense. Also , talking about how happy and outgoing Saint is when he is with other children and his cousins - didn’t give that a thought when planning to move to America at all ? Also , even after a bad accident with Saint at a park , still happy to be vlogging and giving them minimal attention talking tit about driving for the first time.

Clearly no money has been put towards a baby monitor or cameras for Romeo’s room yet as well , as just listening out for him instead in a huge house. Very sad to see what is prioritised in their household - and a 180 degrees from what I saw from them in the UK but maybe I was blind - it’s giving 18 year olds that didn’t want kids - selfish comes to mind.
She’s got to save her money for items that she will think make the InStAHuNs jealous… Target trips and all. I’m sure Target sells baby monitors and baby gates tho.

The only nanny she’d have is Nanny McPhee. Elle would be too worried about wandering eye Con having an affair with the young American nanny. Although I feel like Con’s eye could wander to anyone given half the chance so maybe even Nanny McPhee wouldn’t be safe 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This well thought out move but onl looked at nurseries at the end of last week…the tit show is getting worse.
those innocent kids and dogs ☹
Edit: wow she said in the latest vlog, that she’s only had Con air to bounce off, aka no childcare who were the kids with when they did like fridge shopping etc? I’d be fumin if I were the people who looked after the kids and saw her saying that 🤨😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ I don’t know if I’ve got a sudden onset of misophonia or what, but I had to turn that vlog off!! The exaggerated enunciation of ‘ck’ whenever she says ‘like’ (which is way too much) actually made me want to go and jump off a cliff😩 has anyone else noticed that or is it just me? “I jusT thinK liKE likelikelikelikelikelike” 🙃🔫
I'm so distracted by the hand movements around her face and that rogue eye that wanders off occasionally

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well we all know what will happen in that scenario don’t we….. Con 🧛🏻‍♀️👀👫
I'd forgotten about the American Au Pair rumour that came out just before the Great Twitter Shitstorm!! 😂😯🧛‍♂️

As long as they don't hire a mysterious british nanny (that looks like Wednesday Adams) called Olivia B .... 🤡🤡🤡💀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do you think Connor’s family will also visit? Maybe that’s why the huge house - so they can visit and still not bump into Elle haha

• Haha
As someone else said there's no way this was years in the planning if they are only just considering child care now! Honestly this would have been the main thing I'd have looked into- schools, education, safety for my kids. I honestly think they've done this on a whim. She wanted a bigger and better house and this was the only option in order to save face. And obviously it brings in new viewers.
I know this might be unpopular, but how do I put this?... not that I feel sorry for Connor because that's the wrong word. He's having everything paid for by elle isn't he? But I do sort of wonder what it must be like to live with Elle. She's obviously quite miserable unless she's spending money. I know she's had a lot of trauma with her mum, and then the scandal (the latter of her own doing) but she never seems happy. Even now, and it's only 6 weeks in, the cracks are starting to appear. She's starting to feel homesick and get emotional. Again it will be Connor picking her up. I always get the vibe Connor is quite happy go lucky and has quite an easy approach to life. He seems to take alot on his stride but Elle is just so full on. Maybe it works for them but she just seems......draining. I just don't think she will ever be happy as she's always chasing the next thing. She says she's found all this inner peace and stuff but she hasn't. As usual it was all false, the podcast and posting about positive vibes and healing. Utter bullshit. She's lost.
She will be on a high while her family visit in the coming months, she will love showing off. But in a few months when they can't keep coming out I think she will be even more down.
As a pp said I think Connor will thrive out there, he already posted he was on a run with someone and so he's making friends. I can't see Elle making friends that easily, and so I think their marriage may well suffer a little bit.
I reckon eventually she will uproot them all again and come back to the UK.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Of course this move will never work! I think when Lucy and the kids leave, and Katie is back in the UK, she’ll have a serious breakdown.

Elle chose a lifestyle over family, and has no one out there except the kids and Connor. Now, she’s too anxious to even drive in the US, so won’t leave the house without Connor. Except, Connor has made friends in TX!

Do I think money will eventually dry up? Not sure! We have no idea how much cash they have stored away, but she must’ve spent around $100k on this move so far (incl rent up
-front, shipping containers, airbnbs, restaurants every day, shipping dogs out)

She will hit rock bottom when the kids start school and reality hits her!

I really do see her wanting to return to the UK in around a year, and we’ll likely see the dogs rehomed or put through that dreadful cargo flight again.

I do think she reads here, the latest vlog didn't have the usual intolerable intro of screeching she seemed calm and addressed the audience in a semi normal way that didn't make me want to instantly turn it off.... but again it was pretty much a nothing vlog. She's literally moved to her "dream" country and the content is pretty bland... did they really move all that way to just waltz around dog parks and soft play....

I feel like she's completely out of her depths she doesn't know what to do with her life or content i think she thought it would all come in to place if she moved to the US but sadly i don't think that will be the answer.

Reactions: 19
I think people have mentioned Allison Kuch on this thread before? She’s an American influencer who also recently moved to Texas and now she’s just announced that they’re moving back as she hates it. She said she knew after a week it wasn’t right, she had no support as a new mom amongst other things and this is someone who is American let alone Elle who left all her family behind in a different country

People in the comments are saying Texas is a really hard place to live and they knew it was a mistake when she mentioned Texas 🫢

• Wow
Reactions: 14