Elle Darby-Swift #76 'The Texas Chain-Store Ambassador'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ignored this racist hole for sometime and I she is now in USA and seems to be doing alright in her views/engagement. How she got a visa given she is a talentless racist is simply beyond belief but maybe that is her talent. I wonder how long it will be before hubby and his thirst kicks in, though given her wonky eyes she probably can see everywhere. How she has managed to seemingly recover is quite irksome.

Reactions: 16
Do you mean you think she'll go to another state before they start school or move back to the UK?

I know most people don't agree, but I think she'll be here for a good 5 years or so (if Visas allow it!). Gives just enough time to bask in the "American-ness" and get all her Yank content / kids in American schools etc, and for the homesickness to really set in.
I’m sure she said in her latest YT that they are going back to San Diego next year, not sure when in the video but they are in the car 🫤

• Haha
Reactions: 1
In a video they did a while ago they said they almost split up as I’m sure he was trying to bin her off a few years prior. I’m sure it was a pre wedding video? Sure the Angles will confirm I did not imagine it 🤣
You're right, she said he tried to end it.
I was really surprised she shared that tbh.
Her screeching is enough to drive anyone to leave.

Reactions: 7
Do you mean you think she'll go to another state before they start school or move back to the UK?

I know most people don't agree, but I think she'll be here for a good 5 years or so (if Visas allow it!). Gives just enough time to bask in the "American-ness" and get all her Yank content / kids in American schools etc, and for the homesickness to really set in.
Her children don't have to legally attend school until they're six in Texas. I think she'll keep them at home for as long as possible. So Saint doesn't have to attend school until September 2027....(is he three this year?)
---
I vaguely remember the experts on Make or Break didn't think their relationship would last. 🤔
She doesn't look like the same person!!!!

Reactions: 6
So she said she’s done a big order on Pretty Lavish.

That one outfit she linked was £52.

I seriously want to know where this woman gets her endless pot of gold from.

Reactions: 8
and the rest but appreciate your input whoever you are 👏🏼
IMG_1697.jpeg

---
The sight of Elle’s pale bare arse hanging out from those tatty pyjama bottoms… heave 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Is it me or surely it’s a bit tasteless lifting her up now. The first couple of pictures were fine but then lifted her up, like you’re two grown adults not a bunch of teenagers playing house

Reactions: 15