Elle Darby-Swift #76 'The Texas Chain-Store Ambassador'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ the amount of weight she's gained since going to America.

Reactions: 20
When they were picking up the dogs and Saint is hanging out the car window, it’s a long way down if he’d fell out.

Reactions: 5
She has deleted all comments regarding visa questions and others commenting about what visas they could be on

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
How hot is it in Texas just now ? Why’s she always wearing jumpers ??? I’m in Scotland and although it’s not overly warm yet I’m still wearing tshirts or thin long sleeve tops. She’s clearly self conscious of the extra weight gain

Reactions: 11
How did she manage to get a visa and which one?? I am shocked as haven’t been watching her content in months. Having done some googling it could only be the immigrant investor visa?

Reactions: 2
It annoys me so much how she constantly goes on about all the hard things that she’s been through or whenever she talks about America she says just a reminder that your dreams don’t end when you go through bad things like the only bad thing that she’s gone through is losing her mum, which is obviously awful but 99% of people in the world have lost somebody close to them. Anything else that’s happened in her life that’s bad is the stuff she’s bought on herself for being a racist. She constantly goes on like she’s been so hard done by when she’s 1000x more privileged than most

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s loving Connor atm but only until she gets pregnant. Bet that’s the only time he gets some!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It annoys me so much how she constantly goes on about all the hard things that she’s been through or whenever she talks about America she says just a reminder that your dreams don’t end when you go through bad things like the only bad thing that she’s gone through is losing her mum, which is obviously awful but 99% of people in the world have lost somebody close to them. Anything else that’s happened in her life that’s bad is the stuff she’s bought on herself for being a racist. She constantly goes on like she’s been so hard done by when she’s 1000x more privileged than most
Totally agree with you, she acts like she’s had a really hard life but she genuinely hasn’t! She grew up getting everything she wanted as a child, she’s spent the last ten years or so being able to live without a job, flying off on lavish holidays, owning a big house, getting pregnant easily, constantly saying how everything is dreamy (even though we know it’s not and she’ll actually never be truly happy). Like you say, the only thing she’s had to go through is losing her mum and whilst that’s of course an awful thing to happen, millions of people have lost parents etc. and it doesn’t mean she’s had a bad life by any stretch FFS. Honestly I don’t wish anything bad on anyone ever, but she seriously needs a lesson in what a hard life actually is!!!!

Reactions: 29
It’s complete bollocks. Her dad commit fraud, got sent down and her parents split up, but her life carried on pretty much the same, mother still lived in a big house in a nice Village, Elle still went to private school. She’s so entiand spoiled, she’s rotten to her core. She’s fake , those tweets were the real Elle Darby. This is a girl who wrote wishing her cat dead, hating on people due to their race/size/sexuality. Vile.

Reactions: 22
I don’t know who she thinks she is making out like she’s Oliver Twist and so hard done by, like people have said, yeah she’s lost her mum, but the majority of us lose our parent’s at some point because that’s the order of life… it’s sad she was so young, but she isn’t the first.

She also said in her podcast that she was kicked out at 18 to go and live at uni, why word it like that? And she also said that she had to have counselling when she was like 11 and that she wrote a letter to someone who made her unhappy and they tore it up in her face apparently…

It’s funny how this only started when she was outed as a racist.

Reactions: 18
Howling at Carbys pool party story. Spot who’s in the left corner… trying to prove to us she’s no longer racist 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 4