Elle Darby-Swift #76 'The Texas Chain-Store Ambassador'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her birthday message about Connor... so he's everything you're not then is he Elle? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not them convincing themselves they need childcare to do the food shop cos it’s really really stressful and you definitely need two people. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 insufferable twats

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She addressed a lot about the comments of people saying she didn’t seem happy in America. She said she is happy but doesn’t want to pretend it’s all sunshine and rainbows, and her and Connor said they have no plans to come back to the UK anytime soon, and will β€˜definitely’ be staying in the US at minimum for the duration of their visa.

They seem happier now their children are in childcare, but like others have said, their childcare is just for them to go shopping, for normal people it’s to work πŸ€”
Elle is so full of πŸ’©

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not them convincing themselves they need childcare to do the food shop cos it’s really really stressful and you definitely need two people. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 insufferable twats
This!! What does she think other couples with small kids do ? Most people I knew when my kids were small were like ships in the night with their partners, always juggling time off work to do child care outside of school/pre school. Weekends were time together normally with the kids and only then if neither worked over them.. Thats just the reality. A lot of influencers seem incapable of doing normal everyday stuff.

Reactions: 18
I'm dying at the face she makes when she finds the chocolate digestives

Screenshot 2024-06-03 at 21.13.51.png

Screenshot 2024-06-03 at 21.13.29.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

View attachment 2972749

View attachment 2972759
Yeah bullshit her β€˜cup is filled’ living in the states… the dingbat is chuffed over some chocolate biscuits! This shows how sad an empty her life is.
---

View attachment 2972749

View attachment 2972759
And why does she always look like an unwashed bag of tit! She poses like a model but looks like a trowvegas hobo!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Still laughing over the boil in the bag rice and remembering how she thought she discovered Emma Bridgwater years after everyone else did.
Hahahaha β€˜I got this mug from a lovely lady called Emma Bridgewater’ πŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oooo I’m new what’s the t about emma bridgewater?
Haha nothing really she came on a vlog ages ago with a new Emma bridgewater mug and made out to her followers as though Emma Bridgwater is just like a small local business run by one lady and Elle just loves her products and her followers should buy from her too β˜ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Haha nothing really she came on a vlog ages ago with a new Emma bridgewater mug and made out to her followers as though Emma Bridgwater is just like a small local business run by one lady and Elle just loves her products and her followers should buy from her too β˜ πŸ˜‚
It was iconic πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Maybe she is a born influencer, with the laugh that gave me I wanted to go out and buy one of those mugs so I could have a chuckle to myself every time I drank from it πŸ˜‚
We all should!! And upload our pics here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. All get initial mugs with a T on it πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Does Elle not know it's a huge business? I don't think Emma has much to do with the business now....her ex husband designs most of the products

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.