Elle Darby-Swift #76 'The Texas Chain-Store Ambassador'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been in her 'fight or flight vibe' since moving to Americahhh

They're not returning to the UK anytime soon.........maybe that's because they've signed a rental agreement for a year....... :unsure:

She's 'constricted*' to a small section of HEB , where they stock a few British food items ......*restricted (after she spent $150 on British food from a British food shop - and asks her subscribers to send her some more British food - and probably expects them to pay the £50 shipping and custom's taxes too for a small box of groceries. Elle thinks that Heinz tomato soup is around £0.10p over here......it's £1.70)

She's in her new 'era' of home decor, influenced by Nancy Meyers :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I watched the dollar tree vlog and also wondered why they dropped the kids at childcare to undertake mundane tasks whilst supposedly being so afraid of the tornado.
Anyway
I found myself watching Connor and for the first time kind of found him attractive. I’m not sure what’s happening?
If someone would like to call the Mental Health Act on me I will DM u my address x
Haha no I'm feeling you on this! He's looking well. Happier.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

They're not returning to the UK anytime soon.........maybe that's because they've signed a rental agreement for a year....... :unsure:

She's 'constricted*' to a small section of HEB , where they stock a few British food items ......*restricted (after she spent $150 on British food from a British food shop - and asks her subscribers to send her some more British food - and probably expects them to pay the £50 shipping and custom's taxes too for a small box of groceries. Elle thinks that Heinz tomato soup is around £0.10p over here......it's £1.70)

I cracked up when Connor pointed out the choccy digestives as IF she has been moaning the last 3 months that she can’t get them there ! Not only can she get them but they are in her local supermarket 🤣

Also “ A WEEK in the life” with the kids in the thumbnail ( they are not featured but she must know they work as clickbait ) as the vlog is filmed in what I assume is the “couple” of days that they are in childcare (only 2 days shown in the vlog not a week ) but the first day she talks about the hair clips she got from the dollar shop the day previous where the kids were also not there , so are they actually in childcare for 3 days a week ?

Super glad that going to shops to buy crap fills up Elle’s cup on the days away from her kids 🙄 IMO she was talking as if the kids were such an inconvenience to her marriage but maybe that was just me !

I wonder what the boys will make of these videos when they are older 😬🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Brave or stupid to bugger off to a country where you hadn’t even bothered to check if you would be eligible to rent a property!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Can't she just jump into her duck Off Era permanently.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I watched the dollar tree vlog and also wondered why they dropped the kids at childcare to undertake mundane tasks whilst supposedly being so afraid of the tornado.
Anyway
I found myself watching Connor and for the first time kind of found him attractive. I’m not sure what’s happening?
If someone would like to call the Mental Health Act on me I will DM u my address x
ill join you 🤣Well i dont know if i find him attractive in that way.But I think he came across...nice ? likeable ? maybe

Reactions: 10
ill join you 🤣Well i dont know if i find him attractive in that way.But I think he came across...nice ? likeable ? maybe
He actually seems quite…normal? A nice bloke into fitness with kids and a wife. Wife a little dodgy though.

Reactions: 12
She spent 140 dollars in the British store and didn't really question the cost? Also she moaned for ages about not being able to have britsh foods yet there was a shop literally where they live? Surely she would have researched it if it was that important.

She addressed a lot about the comments of people saying she didn’t seem happy in America. She said she is happy but doesn’t want to pretend it’s all sunshine and rainbows, and her and Connor said they have no plans to come back to the UK anytime soon, and will ‘definitely’ be staying in the US at minimum for the duration of their visa.

They seem happier now their children are in childcare, but like others have said, their childcare is just for them to go shopping, for normal people it’s to work 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nope, still can’t get over that Elle thinks boil in the bag rice is only in America 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Nope, still can’t get over that Elle thinks boil in the bag rice is only in America 😂😂😂😂
In my sleep deprived mind I read this as you thinking she looked like a boil in the bag rice in that outfit 😂😂😂

She looks like such an idiot. And who moves to a country where they can't stand the climate? Surely that's one of the things you research before you go? 💀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Vesta curries were 'boil in the bag'.........long before we had domestic microwaves! 😂 .....showing my age......

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In my sleep deprived mind I read this as you thinking she looked like a boil in the bag rice in that outfit 😂😂😂

She looks like such an idiot. And who moves to a country where they can't stand the climate? Surely that's one of the things you research before you go? 💀😂
Belly carried out ZERO research on her move… other than watch other Insta Moms take trips to Target and Starbucks and thought she could give it a try 🫠🤪🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
She said moving to America filled her cup and she was finally happy, then later admitted it was stressful as hell and not what she thought it would be, but having the dogs arrive finally made her happy, then admitted she was still stressed, but going to Disney World filled her cup, then admitted it was chaotic and she was glad to be home but having Katie visit was just what she needed, then she said she was pretty much glad to have Katie leave, and now getting childcare for the boys enables her to fill her cup, but then she says she wishes she lived in S. J Maas' fictional world instead of the real world...
You all are right; she needs a new therapist.

Also, the look of pure venom on her face when Connor hijacked the newest vlog at the beginning and didn't give a tit that she was clearly so angry about him being more upbeat and interesting than her and having the bleeping nerve to wear clothes that he chose for himself instead of what she wanted him to wear. I think she was threatened by what he was wearing because he looked really good and she felt inadequate beside him. Her face from 5:00 onwards is golden. And then she shouts to talk over him while he's explaining the shoes that they bought for Saint. The hostility coming off her is so obvious and Connor's not reacting to it at all. Meanwhile, Hector is following Connor around the kitchen and couldn't give a toss about Elle.

I think Connor edits her vlogs. I don't think she'd have left in the part that showed how petulantly childish she is when someone else takes away her viewers' attention. I used to be quite neutral towards her, but now, I'm seeing her true colours. With the cracks showing in Elle's facade and Connor becoming more confident and less pandering to her attitude, I sense there's a pretty big storm brewing.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yes Elle that outfit does look too boiling for Texas as it’s literally boots. My legs would be sweating as well 🤯
Also face of a 50 year old woman (no offence to any women in their 50s)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.