Elle Darby-Swift #76 'The Texas Chain-Store Ambassador'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh if I were living in a kettle-less universe and just making one cup of tea, I'd probs boil the water the in microwave rather than getting out a pan and using the hob - maybe I'm just lazy 😂
I guess it depends on the situation but she makes it sound like she has multiple cups of tea a day.

Reactions: 2
She said she's only having one a day to make the most of Katie's delivery
ONE CUP CON 😂😂

She is only having one a day thanks to ‘One Cup Con’ and his promise to make her, one cup of tea a day 😂😂

Bellends, the pair of them. He is less intolerable since the move, seems like he is thriving over there. She’s just a lump who had this big American daydream and in reality it’s not what she thought. She’s clearly unhappy. She has no friends, apart from Connor. She has no family network, apart from Connor. She has no life out there. Doesn’t even bother with the bleeping dogs that she so desperately had to move out there.

The end. Thanks for coming to my ted talk.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not sticking up for her but she’s literally got a kettle coming to the USA from the uk.
Doubt it’s going to work with the voltage though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Totally horrified to see Romeo’s car seat also being forward facing, bought when he was under 1 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I also think she’s up the duff. She’s been actively trying, and is now settled in the US.

I do think it’s pretty stupid if she is pregnant though, her tenancy agreement is only for 12 months, so going by current timings, she would be moving around the time she’d be due! (Because realistically, she does not want to stay in Texas)

I also think she’s up the duff. She’s been actively trying, and is now settled in the US.

I do think it’s pretty stupid if she is pregnant though, her tenancy agreement is only for 12 months, so going by current timings, she would be moving around the time she’d be due! (Because realistically, she does not want to stay in Texas)
Well common sense isn't her forte! 🤣🤣🤣🥰🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not sticking up for her but she’s literally got a kettle coming to the USA from the uk.
Doubt it’s going to work with the voltage though 😂
All the money they have spent and she would wait for a kettle!?!? Rather than just buy a nes one that would work in US sockets. 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Well she was pretty much homeless when she had Romeo and was living in holiday rentals not long after. So I don’t think she will give one shot about doing it again, all she can see is that she needs content and the boring lazy twit has none unless she’s pregnant!

Reactions: 14

She’ll be stuck homeless in America 😲😂
Sorry but imagine if it’s another boy 😂😂

• Haha
I don’t understand the bedside tables/lamps. The tables are tiny and the lamps are hugeee. It looks so odd beside the massive bed 😂😂
Also turn the shades around so the seam is at the back! Things like that really bug me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t understand the bedside tables/lamps. The tables are tiny and the lamps are hugeee. It looks so odd beside the massive bed 😂😂
That bedding will be covered with chocolate biscuit stains in no time 😆. It looks like a witch to make and she never appears to make her bed so, good on you Carby for making the first day with your new bed COSY!

Reactions: 9
That bedding will be covered with chocolate biscuit stains in no time 😆. It looks like a witch to make and she never appears to make her bed so, good on you Carby for making the first day with your new bed COSY!
Yep and fake tan and greasy hair marks 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As long as the kids are in childcare and she can be out and about with old one cup she’s happy! I mean she can’t possibly act as a grown up and drivecto do a grocery shop on her own can she. It’s not real life at all. She just likes to feel like she’s on holiday all the time.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.