Elle Darby-Swift #76 'The Texas Chain-Store Ambassador'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t help thinking the weather is already too hot and the books are an excuse to stay indoors and read the summer away. Today for example feels like 44 degrees 🥵
I’m so irrationally annoyed that she’s reading and loving my favourite book series 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
36 degrees today in Texas and very humid! Meanwhile California is a sunny 21 degrees. Bet she’s fuming. Will be a similar story all summer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The concentration it took to read while running around after toddlers was impossible. Her kids must be in day care now.
Yes I think they are and that’s the thing, most mums are working when they are, that lazy cow is sat festering.

Reactions: 9
Recap of the latest vlog;

- Bookworm EDL has been bed rotting in her empty bedroom for the last 9 days she’s been absent on YouTube
- Furniture is due to arrive any day
- Homesick, and admits she’s had moments of thinking the move to USA was a bad idea (Connor has also felt this)
- Says she’s struggling with no family around, and complains there’s no ‘village’ of support around her
- S&R are in daycare, but EDL claims she struggles to trust people to look after them
- EDL & conman complaining about the heat in TX

• Haha
Reactions: 21
duck me!! 30 seconds in and I want to punch her.. The faces and who the hell can say sod it, I won’t bother doing anything but sit in bed and do nothing!! She’s such a scuffer.
---
Romeo is bloody cute though!

Last edited:
I think she’s pregnant… past month it’s been oversized jumpers and T-shirts in the hot humid weather! If she wasn’t she would be flaunting her figure

Reactions: 11
What the hell is coastal cowgirl?? Has to be most dumb thing ive heard 🤣 what do these two have to do with each other? Isnt the pic she loaded just beige beach vibe bland every other influencer. Jesus shes dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Recap of the latest vlog;

- Bookworm EDL has been bed rotting in her empty bedroom for the last 9 days she’s been absent on YouTube
- Furniture is due to arrive any day
- Homesick, and admits she’s had moments of thinking the move to USA was a bad idea (Connor has also felt this)
- Says she’s struggling with no family around, and complains there’s no ‘village’ of support around her
- S&R are in daycare, but EDL claims she struggles to trust people to look after them
- EDL & conman complaining about the heat in TX
If this move really was over a year in the making then surely they would've considered this before moving

I don't think that therapy shes having is doing much for her tbh
Absolutely not! I think she’s only continuing it because it’s a friendly face, and she’s lonely. There is no way she’d feel the need to upheave her life to that far away from friends and family if she was mentally stable. She needs to switch therapists.

Also I forgot to mention in my recap, both Elle & Con said they miss Europe, and how easy it was to travel to and from European countries. They should’ve just moved to France/Spain/Portugal!

Reactions: 14
Absolutely not! I think she’s only continuing it because it’s a friendly face, and she’s lonely. There is no way she’d feel the need to upheave her life to that far away from friends and family if she was mentally stable. She needs to switch therapists.

Also I forgot to mention in my recap, both Elle & Con said they miss Europe, and how easy it was to travel to and from European countries. They should’ve just moved to France/Spain/Portugal!

They are never ever happy or satisfied. Now they miss europe.. If they were in europe theyd want the big us dream life. Living for the social media has totally fucked them up.

Reactions: 25
The concentration it took to read while running around after toddlers was impossible. Her kids must be in day care now.
Why on earth would she put her kids in daycare and not spend those precious days with them??!! She doesn’t work, she doesn’t even leave the house. She’s a class A lazy twit!
---
They are never ever happy or satisfied. Now they miss europe.. If they were in europe theyd want the big us dream life. Living for the social media has totally fucked them up.
I agree 10000%. I’ve said it all along, her perception on realty vs. made up content has fucked her up mentally. She has no conception on what’s her real life anymore. She’s clearly depressed and moved on a whim and i think it’s weighing on her now. But the stupid twit paid THOUSANDS for this move and is now stuck!
---
I think she’s pregnant… past month it’s been oversized jumpers and T-shirts in the hot humid weather! If she wasn’t she would be flaunting her figure
She’s just gained weight from all the junk fast food she eats! I bet she hasn’t cooked one meal at home! I’m assuming her kids eat this tit for all their meals too.

Reactions: 20
Absolutely not! I think she’s only continuing it because it’s a friendly face, and she’s lonely. There is no way she’d feel the need to upheave her life to that far away from friends and family if she was mentally stable. She needs to switch therapists
This 100%! Given their jobs 😂 they should have rented their house out, stored their furniture asked family or friends or even long term foster to look after the dogs and gone over to the states for a year to see if they liked it or for just a really long road trip type thing.
they have been all over Europe so what are they moaning about! She’s homesick, that’s it.

Reactions: 13
Has Elle been living under a rock since 2018? Pottery Barn kids has been in the UK for the last 6 years!!!!!! So, she's moved to Texas to shop at a store that we already have????
---
Can anyone give a rundown of the vlog plz? I just can't face the smug fucker today 🥴
She talks about therapy that she's had for three years - then mentions that on a lot of days, she can't be bothered to get dressed (a sign of depression)........and she misses UK brands - especially cheese. She takes herself to bed to read......so, isn't making the most of her new surroundings.....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My view is that if you can get away with and have the luxury of not needing to put your kids under the supervision of strangers before they can talk, then don't. Fair enough with Saint but why on earth does Romeo need to be in daycare when he has two stay at home parents?!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She had strabismus surgery, which she did talk about a number of years ago. It's to do with muscle imbalance in the eyes which can cause them to drift away from the centre, surgery can be successful but not for everyone. She could have it done again, but it could come back.
I had the same surgery at age 6, mine worked - although I can make my eyes move independently now! They say the younger you have it done the better the outcome/likelihood of it not reversing. How old was Elle when she had it? Only started following a couple of years ago

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.