Elle Darby-Swift #76 'The Texas Chain-Store Ambassador'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do find it odd that her ‘job’ is a YouTube vlogger yet she hasn’t posted in well over a week. Just goes to show there’s nothing interesting going on out there!

Only so many food challenges and mukbangs you can do over the pond

Reactions: 13
If she gets pregnant do we reckon she will have baby there or do u think they will come back? Maybe they will use baby as an excuse to come back??? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
It's obvious she not as happy as she makes out there!

Reactions: 4
I think they’ll have a baby there just to say they’ve had a baby in America and have an official American baby. As stupid as that sounds I do believe that is what she’ll do. She’s definitely home sick and there’s only so much you can do there. The novelty has worn off.
Mummy’sflippinhouse has moved back and says how bizzare it is being close to shops and walking distance from things. Not that carby ever did that but they seem very isolated there. I can just imagine them waking up each day like what now then? Can’t go see any family, can only go to target so many times, can’t go for a nice beach walk or woods walk.

Reactions: 28
I wonder if Lucy said why don’t you just go to America to shut her up if she kept going on about it. I have only ever seen Lucy say that Wiltshire/UK is great and not as bad as people make out. Hands up Tattlers who guessed they were moving ( and at this point I think we know it’s temporary) to the States as I never thought she would, I know they have wanted too but the reality is Connor will love it and Elle hate it. I don’t understand why she just can’t be more herself and stop the OTT crap that is so cringeworthy. She was trying to appeal to teens but shes nearly 30, two kids and wants another. Just be more down to earth and vlog what you are, a homebody. she wants an American baby for sure but I do wonder if her homesickness will get the better of her.

Reactions: 15
So they'll be using their old bed from the UK? She'd clearly stated in a vlog that she had ordered a fancy new bed, and was using the wooden Ikea bedframe temporarily whilst waiting for it to be delivered. Not interesting either way but the lying is just so blatant, all smoke and mirrors with her finances as you all say.

She made out like she'd be spending tens of thousands on furnishing the house like money was no object, but the reality is they've been living in an cold empty home for over a month whilst they wait for their UK furniture to arrive. Clearly 7k on the shipping is MUCH less than it would have cost to furnish new like she was bragging about. She'll be wasting another 7k to ship it all back again in less 10 months I'm sure 😂.

Reactions: 13
She clearly doesn’t know the value of money as she’s never had to work properly her whole life

Reactions: 14
Has she ever address her eye? There’s deffo an issue with it
I’m not sure if she’s ever spoken about it directly but she has had surgery for it in the past. I believe from what people have said on here before about the condition that even with surgery it can revert back.

Reactions: 6
I’m not sure if she’s ever spoken about it directly but she has had surgery for it in the past. I believe from what people have said on here before about the condition that even with surgery it can revert back.
Thankyou for this I’m a new lurker so not familiar with her

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m a lurker on this thread, she is awful, but does she have health insurance? A birth costs about $30k in the US and that’s just a regular birth.

Over 1 million people go bankrupt each year in the US due entirely to medical bills.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Thankyou for this I’m a new lurker so not familiar with her
She had strabismus surgery, which she did talk about a number of years ago. It's to do with muscle imbalance in the eyes which can cause them to drift away from the centre, surgery can be successful but not for everyone. She could have it done again, but it could come back.

Reactions: 5
She's gone from doing two vlogs a week .....then none for nine days...... :unsure:

Reactions: 5
Lucy must be renting out her house rather than selling. They have done this before with their reno projects!
I might be late to the party here but they defo sold, I’m fairly certain it was through Hunter French but I’m not 100% on that.

Reactions: 2
I had a baby in US and if you have decent health insurance it doesn’t cost alot! I paid $1500 total! I have friends where there insurance covered the lot!! Def isnt as bad as ppl think, as long as you have a good insurance plan that is!

Reactions: 4
I’m a lurker on this thread, she is awful, but does she have health insurance?
yeah, they spoke about their insurance and that they’d got it sorted. Seemed like they were quite on top of that to be fair, once they had an address.

Reactions: 2
Can’t help thinking the weather is already too hot and the books are an excuse to stay indoors and read the summer away. Today for example feels like 44 degrees 🥵

Reactions: 3
She clearly doesn’t know the value of money as she’s never had to work properly her whole life
Come on now you troll! 😜. She did a full day in Matalan as a teenager and never went back 😂😂😂😂
---
yeah, they spoke about their insurance and that they’d got it sorted. Seemed like they were quite on top of that to be fair, once they had an address.
I have followed people in the past ( Americans ) who have insurance through their jobs and by their own admissions it’s good insurance who have been left thousands of pounds poorer because of ‘out of pocket ‘ bills.. I don’t really understand that. It was cancer treatments etc though.
---
I have irrational rage at her strawberry dressing gown 😂😂 she’s such a slob.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.